Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

They'll never look in the mirror. Ever.
Why should they? Look at the man they adore. He won't either.
Honestly, if they took a hard look in the mirror, they would see something very ugly.
Yep. And that's part of my absolute fascination with the psychology of this. We may learn more as this period is studied.

Honestly, if they took a hard look in the mirror, they would see something very ugly.
Yep. And that's part of my absolute fascination with the psychology of this. We may learn more as this period is studied.
Are you 2 retards trying to shoot in each others mouths at the same time?

Sloppy chimes in with his usual stupidity. SSDD.

:itsok:

Maybe some self-reflection is in order instead. The psychology behind TDS is much more interesting as it abouslutly consumes many on the left to a point where they are completely blinded by reality.

When our economy was soaring pre-COVID they seemed to be oblivious because they were too concerned with hating Trump. When our unemployment was very low. Oblivious. When illegal border crossings were greatly diminished. Oblivious. Now that he is gone, they are oblivious to the harm that demented Biden/Harris are doing because they falsely and childishly believe that if it is the opposite of Trump, it must be good, despite facts to the contrary. A study of this deranged behavior would indeed be very interesting.

Maybe some self-reflection is in order instead. The psychology behind TDS is much more interesting as it abouslutly consumes many on the left to a point where they are completely blinded by reality.

When our economy was soaring pre-COVID they seemed to be oblivious because they were too concerned with hating Trump. When our unemployment was very low. Oblivious. When illegal border crossings were greatly diminished. Oblivious. Now that he is gone, they are oblivious to the harm that demented Biden/Harris are doing because they falsely and childishly believe that if it is the opposite of Trump, it must be good, despite facts to the contrary. A study of this deranged behavior would indeed be very interesting.
The "economy was soaring pre-COVID"?

2.4%?

Okay, got it.

2.4%?

Okay, got it.
Got to ask all you libturds here

1- Do you fucking work?

2- If you do, does your wretched boss know how much time you are stealing from the company pulling your puds here 24/7?

I wanna know who murdered that girl.Totally unarmed. Was Chauvin there???

At least 2 full years of demeaning the police, demanding they stand down, sending them to jail for doing their jobs, defunding them, firing them......but if they had an altercation with a conservative/republican HONOR THEM!

The lefts duplicity couldn't be anymore obvious.

2.4%?

Okay, got it.
Got to ask all you libturds here

1- Do you fucking work?

2- If you do, does your wretched boss know how much time you are stealing from the company pulling your puds here 24/7?

I wanna know who murdered that girl.Totally unarmed. Was Chauvin there???
I work some. After 21 years as a Financial Advisor/CFP/Author, I'm pretty much on cruise control now.

You, on the other hand, are just another arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.

Only a total non functioning invalid would not notice the difference between the pre 1998 GOP and the post.

One was fiscally conservative and gave us a budget surplus.

The other told us deficits do not matter (to Israel, which is not obligated to pay off us debt)

One was patriotic to America, as HW was the last US President to stand up to Zionism and support Israel getting out of the occupied territories.

The other was behind 911 and two wars over total lies solely to help Israel

It is the 911 Zionist side of the GOP that supports Biden, which is heavy at the top of the GOP via "people frauds" like faux Christians McConnell, boehner, Cheney, murkowski, all of Fox News.....

But very very very light relative to the GOP voter base... Which includes a lot of unimaginably dumb Christians who still believe the official version of 911...

It amazes me that the person most responsible for Ashli Babbitt’s death gets a free pass. That person is Donald Trump.

Donald Trump summarily executed Ashli Babbitt for protesting against election fraud?

I thought it was Leroy Byrd, a BLM activist and lieutenant in the Capitol Police, reporting to Nancy Pelosi.

Sorry, continue lying....

Trump spread lies about election fraud, set up the 1/6 demonstration, incited the mob, used or had speakers that used violent rhetoric, told the insurrectionists to go to the Capitol and said or did nothing as this mob stormed the Capitol Building.

As can be seen from the defenses many of these insurrectionists are using now, they are blaming Trump’s lies for their actions.
DERP

Even for a drooling moron Nazi like you, that is weak.

So what is this "violent rhetoric," Herr Hitler?

"Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon?'

Oh wait, that was a Nazi rally?

I know "March down the capitol to peacefully and patriotically make your voice heard."

Is that the "violence" you speak of, Nazi fuck?
Ashli Babbitt would still be alive today if not for Trump or his enablers. If Trump, and his minions, stopped spreading lies, fomenting fear, whipping up passions, encouraging violence she would still be alive. If Trump told the mob to go home on 1/6, she would still be alive. He did not.

Look in the mirror Trumpists for those responsible for the death of Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbitt would be alive today if she were not summarily executed by BLM activist Leroy Byrd.

ROFL

You Nazis are such stupid fucks.

So are a partisan on the extreme left, you claim Donald Trump ordered Leroy Byrd to sneak up behind Ashli Babbitt and shoot her in the head as a summary execution of an enemy of the Reich?

Byrd hid behind a door and as Babbitt walked by 3 other officers unhindered, snuck up behind her and executed her without a sound. Trump ordered that, you mindless hack?

Well, you're a fundamentalists Nazi and will tell any lie for your filthy party.

ROFL

You Nazis are such stupid fucks.

So are a partisan on the extreme left, you claim Donald Trump ordered Leroy Byrd to sneak up behind Ashli Babbitt and shoot her in the head as a summary execution of an enemy of the Reich?

Byrd hid behind a door and as Babbitt walked by 3 other officers unhindered, snuck up behind her and executed her without a sound. Trump ordered that, you mindless hack?

Well, you're a fundamentalists Nazi and will tell any lie for your filthy party.
What a drama queen.

So...another "NO"....there isn't anyone or anything you wouldn't throw under the bus in your worship of fat donnie.
Normal thinking Americans are not interested in playing your psycho TDS games.

Go find yourself some crayons and a Safe Space.

Forum List

Back