Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Got to ask all you libturds here

1- Do you fucking work?

2- If you do, does your wretched boss know how much time you are stealing from the company pulling your puds here 24/7?

I wanna know who murdered that girl.Totally unarmed. Was Chauvin there???

I think Nazi Mac was a public school teacher. Retired at 50 and lives high on the hog funded by taxpayers.

Point out the lie.

Thanks in advance.

Nazi Mac, any "thought" you have comes from Nazi hate sites like CNN or ThinkProgress.

{
  • Surging consumer spending is driving GDP well above prior estimates, and it is now tracking near 4 percent for the second quarter.
  • That’s almost double the pace of the first quarter.
  • Economists say the consumer is seeing the impact of the tax cuts and is spending, as a result of more disposable income.}

Look, you lie Nazi Mac, it's what you do. You have your party and lack the slightest hint of integrity.

You are a democrat.

The "economy was soaring pre-COVID"?

2.4%?

Okay, got it.

Ohh look, Nazi Mac is lying through his fucking teeth again to slander the object of his partisan hatred.

Must be a day ending in "y".
Point out the lie.

Thanks in advance.
1623937506307.png

Point out the lie.

Thanks in advance.

Nazi Mac, any "thought" you have comes from Nazi hate sites like CNN or ThinkProgress.

{
  • Surging consumer spending is driving GDP well above prior estimates, and it is now tracking near 4 percent for the second quarter.
  • That’s almost double the pace of the first quarter.
  • Economists say the consumer is seeing the impact of the tax cuts and is spending, as a result of more disposable income.}

Look, you lie Nazi Mac, it's what you do. You have your party and lack the slightest hint of integrity.

You are a democrat.
So you couldn't point out lie. Of course not. This is my profession, and you're just a Trumpster.

Get back to me when you're not so emotional. I won't be holding my breath.

So you couldn't point out lie. Of course not. This is my profession, and you're just a Trumpster.

Get back to me when you're not so emotional. I won't be holding my breath.

Ohh, Nazi Mac doubles down with more lies. When his 2.4% lie is refuted by facts from far left NBC (giving the Nazi moron no opportunity to use the Nazi "attack the source" ploy) he retreats to the tried and true "NUHN UHN."

Nazi Mac, did that work for you in 3rd Grade?

You flat out lied about "2.4%" when Trump in fact his 3.96% GDP growth.

I get it, you are a pathological liar who will say anything to promote your Reich. But you're just embarrassing yourself.
The GDP was at 2.4% when the virus hit.

3.96%? I wonder where you get this stuff. I can certainly guess.

Your Trumpian arrogant ignorance is depressing.

gdp1q20_adv_chart-01.png

I get it, you are a pathological liar who will say anything to promote your Reich. But you're just embarrassing yourself.

gdp1q20_adv_chart-01.png

I linked my source Nazi Mac.

You got busted lying. But everyone here knows that you are a pathological liar who will say ANYTHING to promote your Reich or slander enemies.

gdp1q20_adv_chart-01.png

I linked my source Nazi Mac.

You got busted lying. But everyone here knows that you are a pathological liar who will say ANYTHING to promote your Reich or slander enemies.
Did you look at the date of your "source"? Did you look at the date of mine?

My goodness. You people.

My goodness. You people.

You provided no source, Nazi Mac.

You posted a picture you got from one of the hate sites that do your thinking. You carefully did NOT link it because you know you'll get slammed for using a biased source known for distortion and outright lying.

You are known Mac, we all know your extremist partisan games.

My goodness. You people.

You provided no source, Nazi Mac.

You posted a picture you got from one of the hate sites that do your thinking. You carefully did NOT link it because you know you'll get slammed for using a biased source known for distortion and outright lying.

You are known Mac, we all know your extremist partisan games.
What was the GDP when the virus hit?

Give me a source that comes from the 1st quarter, 2020.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.

So where's the medals for the thousand of police officers and federal agents that tried to protect the country for more than a year now from the commie riots, looting and murder. The BS at the capitol lasted what, 4 hours?

Any of them saving someone from lynching, I would hope their city or county or state would award them life-saving medals or whatever they've got too. However, the Congress has the power to vote medals to the Capitol Police, not those in other cities or states. Didn't you know that, hun?

Look in the mirror Trumpists for those responsible for the death of Ashli Babbitt.
They'll never look in the mirror. Ever.

Why should they? Look at the man they adore. He won't either.
Honestly, if they took a hard look in the mirror, they would see something very ugly.
That's why they get very verbally abusive (maybe even physically abusive to those within their reach) when called on it.

Honestly, if they took a hard look in the mirror, they would see something very ugly.
Yep. And that's part of my absolute fascination with the psychology of this. We may learn more as this period is studied.
Are you 2 retards trying to shoot in each others mouths at the same time?
Interesting....name-calling and gun-love all in one post.

Yep. And that's part of my absolute fascination with the psychology of this. We may learn more as this period is studied.

Maybe some self-reflection is in order instead. The psychology behind TDS is much more interesting as it abouslutly consumes many on the left to a point where they are completely blinded by reality.

When our economy was soaring pre-COVID they seemed to be oblivious because they were too concerned with hating Trump. When our unemployment was very low. Oblivious. When illegal border crossings were greatly diminished. Oblivious. Now that he is gone, they are oblivious to the harm that demented Biden/Harris are doing because they falsely and childishly believe that if it is the opposite of Trump, it must be good, despite facts to the contrary. A study of this deranged behavior would indeed be very interesting.
The "economy was soaring pre-COVID"?

2.4%?

Okay, got it.
Got to ask all you libturds here

1- Do you fucking work?

2- If you do, does your wretched boss know how much time you are stealing from the company pulling your puds here 24/7?

I wanna know who murdered that girl.Totally unarmed. Was Chauvin there???
You You You You...............:heehee:

At least 2 full years of demeaning the police, demanding they stand down, sending them to jail for doing their jobs, defunding them, firing them......but if they had an altercation with a conservative/republican HONOR THEM!

The lefts duplicity couldn't be anymore obvious.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie? A very very serious question.

Only a total non functioning invalid would not notice the difference between the pre 1998 GOP and the post.

One was fiscally conservative and gave us a budget surplus.

The other told us deficits do not matter (to Israel, which is not obligated to pay off us debt)

One was patriotic to America, as HW was the last US President to stand up to Zionism and support Israel getting out of the occupied territories.

The other was behind 911 and two wars over total lies solely to help Israel

It is the 911 Zionist side of the GOP that supports Biden, which is heavy at the top of the GOP via "people frauds" like faux Christians McConnell, boehner, Cheney, murkowski, all of Fox News.....

But very very very light relative to the GOP voter base... Which includes a lot of unimaginably dumb Christians who still believe the official version of 911...

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back