Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

An excellent opinion piece from Tristan Snell on CNN explains that in the course of Trump's second impeachment, a majority of the House and of the Senate voted that the events of January 6 were an insurrection and that Trump incited it. If the Supreme Court does not obey the clear text of our Constitution, this democracy is at an end.

Have you ever heard or read the phrase “bills of attainder?” I suggest you read up on them, because I’ve seen some moronic posts in me decades on message boards but that one takes the cake.

Based off of high crimes and misdemeanors, and that seems more of a legal thing.

Read & learn...

Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Origins

Impeachment comes from British constitutional history. The process evolved from the 14th century as a way for parliament to hold the king’s ministers accountable for their public actions. Impeachment, as Alexander Hamilton of New York explained in Federalist 65, varies from civil or criminal courts in that it strictly involves the “misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.” Individual state constitutions had provided for impeachment for “maladministration” or “corruption” before the U.S. Constitution was written. And the founders, fearing the potential for abuse of executive power, considered impeachment so important that they made it part of the Constitution even before they defined the contours of the presidency.

“ Standing silent
This plea option is unique to this state. It occurs when you refuse to enter any formal plea during your arraignment. In turn, the court is obligated to enter a not-guilty plea on your behalf.
Understanding the nuances of your different plea options is key to navigating the criminal justice system. Whether pleading guilty, not guilty or choosing to stand silent, the decision you make at this stage can significantly impact the course of your legal proceedings and potential outcomes”

LOL

Which proves the grand jury proceeding was not appealed since it goes in front of a judge to enter a plea, not an appellate court.

You're a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Read & learn...

Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Origins

Impeachment comes from British constitutional history. The process evolved from the 14th century as a way for parliament to hold the king’s ministers accountable for their public actions. Impeachment, as Alexander Hamilton of New York explained in Federalist 65, varies from civil or criminal courts in that it strictly involves the “misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.” Individual state constitutions had provided for impeachment for “maladministration” or “corruption” before the U.S. Constitution was written. And the founders, fearing the potential for abuse of executive power, considered impeachment so important that they made it part of the Constitution even before they defined the contours of the presidency.
High crimes!!!! A judge oversees

LOL

Which proves the grand jury proceeding was not appealed since it goes in front of a judge to enter a plea, not an appellate court.

You're a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:
Never said they did that, I said appeal the trial as illegal because of it

Unfortunately for the gullible people the paid liar author is aiming at, Trump actually had no right to witnesses.

Swing and a miss

Just as the impeachment managers had no actual right to bring any new evidence before the Senate. McConnell exploited that.

It's all still due process. You just think the orange god deserves special treatment.

High crimes!!!! A judge oversees

Did you really think you had to admit you don't understand it? I'm pretty confident most here already knew that.

Regardless, a president can murder someone in cold blood on 5th Avenue and get impeached for it and can still be charged with murder by the Department of Justice since impeachment ISN'T a criminal process, therefore, NOT double jeopardy.

I hope you're taking notes.

Did you really think you had to admit you don't understand it? I'm pretty confident most here already knew that.

Regardless, a president can murder someone in cold blood on 5th Avenue and get impeached for it and can still be charged with murder by the Department of Justice since impeachment ISN'T a criminal process, therefore, NOT double jeopardy.

I’m exposing your dumb ass

Unfortunately for the gullible people the paid liar author is aiming at, Trump actually had no right to witnesses.

Swing and a miss

Just as the impeachment managers had no actual right to bring any new evidence before the Senate. McConnell exploited that.

It's all still due process. You just think the orange god deserves special treatment.
I always knew you were against democracy

Hopefully so are W and homO, since with a non Zionist Fascist DOJ, both will face treason charges that are 100% irrefutable...

Now you're lying about what you said, retard. A clear sign even you know you're a retard. Yes, retard, you really did say a grand jury proceeding can be appealed...

Educate yourself

Swing and a miss

Do you really believe that Trump had no right to witnesses aka due process as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution? No wonder we are headed hell bent on doing away with all constitutional protections and becoming a totalitarian state. People who think like you think will get us there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back