Congratulations to Charlie Baker in Massachusetts

Unkotare tore
I've spoken with people who knew Howie when he used to go to an old pool hall back in Winter Hill. He was always a huge pussy boy.

Yeah? And I used to live on Winter Hill. So what? When did you ever stand up to death threats from the mob, tough guy?
a few times. not because I'm a tough guy or a weaselly, little mealy mouthed, Irish leprechaun... but Because I grew up with them, asshole

No one's buying it, mouth.

Too bad you sound like Howie Carr. That turd was always a little fat coward -- true story

How many times have you stood up to the mafia in the face of very real death threats, you fucking big mouth?

Oh please, Howie never did such a thing. :rofl:

Howie makes shit up and idjits like Unke swallow it

I once made him pack up his van and move along outside the Cambridge City Hall. he almost shit his pants. :lol:

Oh, I'm sure you did make him pack up his bags you badass you! Carr got to see the business end of a handgun thanks to Whitey Bulger, so there is nothing you have in the way of ability to scare him.

I think I know who you are Dante, you're that guy that calls in to Howie's show every so often and brags about how you live off of other people's hard work with your EBT cards and you use your EBT cards for drugs, alcohol and hookers. And then sometimes when you call your EBT card is almost used up and you don't have enough for those 3 things.

Oh........and conservatives in the MA Dem party.......bwahhhahahaha.....that's funny. Hello....just wanted to let you know this is planet Earth, and you clearly don't live on it.

Last edited:
Unkotare tore
I've spoken with people who knew Howie when he used to go to an old pool hall back in Winter Hill. He was always a huge pussy boy.

Yeah? And I used to live on Winter Hill. So what? When did you ever stand up to death threats from the mob, tough guy?
a few times. not because I'm a tough guy or a weaselly, little mealy mouthed, Irish leprechaun... but Because I grew up with them, asshole

really? :cuckoo:

Too bad you sound like Howie Carr. That turd was always a little fat coward -- true story

How many times have you stood up to the mafia in the face of very real death threats, you fucking big mouth?

I once made him pack up his van and move along outside the Cambridge City Hall. he almost shit his pants. :lol:

Oh, I'm sure you did make him pack up his bags you badass you! Carr got to see the business end of a handgun thanks to Whitey Bulger, so there is nothing you have in the way of ability to scare him.

I think I know who you are Dante, you're that guy that calls in to Howie's show every so often and brags about how you live off of other people's hard work with your EBT cards and you use your EBT cards for drugs, alcohol and hookers. And then sometimes when you call your EBT card is almost used up and you don't have enough for those 3 things.
you forgot I call in on my Obamaphone. :lol:

I'll say hello to Howie's old engineer.

you forgot I call in on my Obamaphone. :lol:

I'll say hello to Howie's old engineer.

Ok, that was funny.

Unkotare tore

really?

Really.

Unkotare tore

really?

Really.
dumb dee dumb dumb

Forum List

Back