Blaze reporter Steve baker to be arrested for jan6 coverage

If he can prove he was actually used as a reporter pre Jan 6, I wouldn't charge him if all he did was report.

They're making it up as they go....and this is a warning. The slow-witted faggots that got C's in high school have guns and badges now and they're running this mother fucker. You WILL take a knee.

Where's the pipe bomber?

fbi j6 pipe bomber.jpg

They're making it up as they go....this is a warning. The slow-witted faggots that got C's in high school have guns and badges now and they're running this mother fucker. You WILL take a knee.
Unfortunately, unless there is a huge number of people raiding the gates, trying anything is suicide. However, never helping an authoritarian and their families if the time occurs is prudent and advisable. It is not complicated in that way. Organization with cell groups and trust is important. Anyone from the outside infiltrating must be exterminated. Not easy decisions.

It's an interesting case. It appears he did have somewhat of a presence in reporting.

Steve Baker, of Durham, was among that crowd. He describes himself as an "independent journalist," and he has a history of writing conservative political commentary on various social media platforms, including some paid sites, under the moniker "The Pragmatic Constitutionalist."

So the question is what is now a journalist. IMO could he be? Yeah.

Legal expert: First amendment claim unlikely to protect Durham man from charges for entering US Capitol during Jan. 6 riot

The issue is, I can't find where anyone claiming to be a journalist was gave a free pass for going inside.

Go to read about this on a reputable site, which revolvernews is not.

Yes, Steve Baker will take a plea deal because he is like tyroneweaver, only huff and puff.

Go to read about this on a reputable site, which revolvernews is not.

Yes, Steve Baker will take a plea deal because he is like tyroneweaver, only huff and puff.
attacking posters and their credible site no longer work.
Fortunately I'm of the bent I don't have to believe anything you say.

I looking forward to to Trump having a grand pardon event where he brings every unjustly prosecuted defendant to DC (on the .gov's dime) and pardons each of them.

Maybe use some of the covid slush fund money to give them 100K each. These folks need to be made whole.

Every day that goes by, the left prove more and more that we live in our very own Russia, arresting Independent journalists for not reporting the government line.

Did you read my link? He pretty much did. He reported that those who broke in were wrong.

Forum List

Back