Congratulations on another successful effort to remove humans from the work force

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
and promote a diminished standard of living, among other things, here at home.

Where's Snake Plissken when you need him... To save the world.

Last edited:
We could use some constitutionally programmed robots to replace the corrupted RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) human politicians. Fielded robots could compete for office against one another with various robots representing different constitutionally based parties like the Constitution party, Libertarian party, Jefferson party & any other constitutionally based party that prefers original intent interpretation programmed into their robot(s). The robots would all be programmed identical to one another to keep out the corrupted statist left religion that infected mankind with its murderous doctrine of war for the sake of war(revolution for the sake of revolution/hate for the sake of hate).

Since the robots would be programmed identical with the doctrine of constitutionally based individual Liberty(the only way folks nationally can live in absolute peace & prosperity) they would compete only on the quality of their dedication to peace & prosperity for mankind due to their individual manufacturers superior construction & programming to the founding fathers original intent! No more Obama's, Bushwhackers(both of 'em), McConnell's, Pelosi's etc. The programming would need to be CAREFULLY monitored to keep out any statist left viruses but other than that we'd have a a bona fide chance of heaven in America!!!

It would have been cool to have lived during the time when everyone gets a check to stay home and not have to work.

It will take awhile to fully automate everything but to not have to work? That would have been great.

Yeah, they keep threatening to "automate" working people's jobs... and it never really happens...

I know that resturants keep trying to install automated cashiers, and tried to use Covid to push the idea... and people just got angry over ineffective interfaces and still went up to the counter.

Right-wingers keep proving they have no understanding of economics or equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

McDonalds has significantly reduced staff while operating more stores and making more money

A few years ago when McDonald's workers demanded a higher pay to make a living wage. Yeah people with a unskilled job wanted skilled labor wages. So the McDonald's around me went to automated kiosks and cut down on employees.

Now we see it on a larger scale, less people want to work, mre people want more money and that puts companies in a bind. And automation is a answer, have more machines do the job, you get more upfront cost but in the long run you save money.

I forgot the company but i saw a factory in Japan entirely run by machines. The factory floor was completely dark because the machines ran on their own and they turned on the lights for maintenance crews to work, then turned them off again and the machines kept going.

People are so selfish and short sighted they don't realize eventually if they demand too much money prices go up negating their new wages, and when they refuse to work eventually a company will hit a point where the money and effort to hire people outweighs buying machinery to do the work instead.

A few years ago when McDonald's workers demanded a higher pay to make a living wage. Yeah people with a unskilled job wanted skilled labor wages. So the McDonald's around me went to automated kiosks and cut down on employees.

Now we see it on a larger scale, less people want to work, mre people want more money and that puts companies in a bind. And automation is a answer, have more machines do the job, you get more upfront cost but in the long run you save money.

I forgot the company but i saw a factory in Japan entirely run by machines. The factory floor was completely dark because the machines ran on their own and they turned on the lights for maintenance crews to work, then turned them off again and the machines kept going.

People are so selfish and short sighted they don't realize eventually if they demand too much money prices go up negating their new wages, and when they refuse to work eventually a company will hit a point where the money and effort to hire people outweighs buying machinery to do the work instead.
Right-wingers are more selfish and are willing to deny and disparage equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation that could help boost our economy.

Right-wingers are more selfish and are willing to deny and disparage equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation that could help boost our economy.

We dont need unemployment compensation, we need people to get their ass to work and earn their money instead of sitting around wanting handouts. We have a major labor shortage in this country, there is no excuse for anyone to expect unemployment.

A restaurant near me has a greeter that seats people and such, he has worked there 20 years and is wheelchair bound. If he can work then anyone else can. There is a place called redwood near me where its a place for mentally handicapped people, they have an entire room for retarded adults where they work doing things like proof checking returns for wayfair and other companies. They have a communal room where they can watch tv, socialize, the school gives them lunch and they get paid to do a job and they love it because they get to have a purpose and earn some money and feel like they are contributing.

Thats why things are a bit fucked up right now because we have an entire generation of "woah is me" ambitionless, selfish, self centered, lazy and weak people who dont want to actually earn anything. They expect everything. They expect to get paid for skills and knowledge they do not have. They dont want to get an education, they dont want to put in time at a job where they can get promoted, all they want is everything right now.

Me? Ive had a lot of jobs, I have a nursing degree and I have a lot of knowledge. But where I work now I am a building engineer and I earn good money, I started as a maintenance man making crap money plunging toilets, changing light bulbs, painting and doing manual labor. I did that for 9 years and by the end I was working with the health department, fire department for inspections, ordering supplies, calling contractors, and working on 150,000 dollar chillers because I stuck with it and I learned. Then I left that crappy job for one I am now where they more than doubled my previous pay and I make 30k more a year than I did as a nurse. And all it took was time, a willingness to work and learn, and a desire to make more money because I never went to school to be a building engineer but my experience and knowledge is what got me a very good paying job at a place where I am treated well.

No one deserves a good job or good pay, its something you earn. The only thing people deserve is the chance for it, but they have to earn that chance first.

We dont need unemployment compensation, we need people to get their ass to work and earn their money instead of sitting around wanting handouts. We have a major labor shortage in this country, there is no excuse for anyone to expect unemployment.
Employment is at the will of either party not just the employer or the State.

There is no Right to Work even in alleged Right to Work States.

Capitalism is about market based arbitrage according to market based reality.

Yeah, they keep threatening to "automate" working people's jobs... and it never really happens...

I know that resturants keep trying to install automated cashiers, and tried to use Covid to push the idea... and people just got angry over ineffective interfaces and still went up to the counter.

Shipping companies have wanted to automate many functions at the docks for a number of years, but the Longshoreman's Union is too powerful and won't let them.

Forum List

Back