Congrats to the devil rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course
The Rays are a REALLY good team. I hope they kick the Astros' asses. And I hope the Braves kick the Dodgers' asses. Being a Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998, I LOATHE the Dodgers. If the Rays defeat the Astros, I predict they will defeat either the Braves OR the Dodgers in the World Series. I'll be rooting for the Rays from here on out until the end of the baseball playoffs.
Only people who shit on the flag are watching any sports

This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course
The Rays are a REALLY good team. I hope they kick the Astros' asses. And I hope the Braves kick the Dodgers' asses. Being a Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998, I LOATHE the Dodgers. If the Rays defeat the Astros, I predict they will defeat either the Braves OR the Dodgers in the World Series. I'll be rooting for the Rays from here on out until the end of the baseball playoffs.
Only people who shit on the flag are watching any sports

Did this thread need one more stupid comment? If it did, you have filled the quota.

Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.
so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....
You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year that stay in the ballpark than years later,lol
and your a dipshit who cant converse without the name calling....but then you like the fucking rams.....so i guess you are a loser....and you probably dont even live in California...
I don’t converse with someone who posts and keeps acting like a retard with retarded posts that he could have hit 70 homers plus with that lanky body,knowing that’s total bullshit,lies is all you have ever been interested in sense I have known you so no surprise,then you start whinabout the name calling you brought on yourself.

You need to stick to politics and how both parties are corrupt,those topics you don’t lie and actually know what your talking about.

Oh and there you go lying again,me and bluzman don’t always ageee but I respect him cause he does not lie when losing a debate or make retarded posts and evade facts as you do.
Both parties are corrupt but you both vote republican. Why?
here it comes, bobo with his phony bullshit....another dipshit who can never seem to prove what he says about someone....
Who are you voting for? As long as it’s not trump I’ll have some respect for you
bobo i have been posting with you for what 10 years now?....you say shit and never back it up,you twist shit people say......you only have respect for bobo....and inside he probably thinks you are an ass too....
Damn straight I do,we sure do agree when it comes to smellybozo,About the only thing we do agree on.lol

Bozo can’t deal with reality that the democrat party is not respectable as it was back when kennedy and carter were president,that there are thousands out there that are fleeing the democrat party left and right in droves because they are the ones destroying America,. :auiqs.jpg:

That’s why I don’t even try and have a discussion with bozo anymore on politics because I could not have said it any better myself,that he says shit about how the dem party is so great but can never back it up.you took the words right out of my mouth:up:

and not only does he twist shit people say, but ignores facts that prove him wrong like the FACT his hero Obama who he thinks is god,lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian policys when he signed the patriot act thst he not only continued them,but the mass murderer expanded them as well. :uhoh3:

anytime you lay out those facts he always evaded them and posts something irrelevent to those facts coming back with something lame like so you are voting for trump or some kind of irrelevent shit like that which has nothing to do with Obama’s well known corruption of expanding the corrupt policys of Bush :uhoh3:

I hope trump wins again so I can see morre butthurt from bozo another four years. :auiqs.jpg: Trump haters like him are so mentally unstable. I had to endure 16 excruciating years of both Bushwacker and obomination but I did not whine about them being in office constantly all the time as he does and I sure did not go to a sports section and talk about it.talk about butthurt:auiqs.jpg:
In just four short years he has whined about Trump being in office far more times that I ever did in the sixteen years I had to put up with first bush and then Obama.how pathetic
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.
so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....
You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year that stay in the ballpark than years later,lol
and your a dipshit who cant converse without the name calling....but then you like the fucking rams.....so i guess you are a loser....and you probably dont even live in California...
I don’t converse with someone who posts and keeps acting like a retard with retarded posts that he could have hit 70 homers plus with that lanky body,knowing that’s total bullshit,lies is all you have ever been interested in sense I have known you so no surprise,then you start whinabout the name calling you brought on yourself.

You need to stick to politics and how both parties are corrupt,those topics you don’t lie and actually know what your talking about.

Oh and there you go lying again,me and bluzman don’t always ageee but I respect him cause he does not lie when losing a debate or make retarded posts and evade facts as you do.

btw
I’ve never voted in my entire life.lol only an idiot would waste their time to vote because firstly,again both parties are corrupt so if you vote for either,then you are the problem why nothing ever changes , :uhoh3: you are obviously incapable of critical thinking so it obviously won’t register with YOU that is why the independent never gets elected the fact they are not part of the corrupt two party system.duh.:uhoh3:

secondly,the main reason only an idiot would take the time to vote is because contrary to what our corrupt school system taught us in history classes,we don’t elect these people and put them in office,the elite select their candidates and put in officewhoever they want in.this last election though somehow did not go the way they planned it,they wanted Hitlery in but somehow it did not go according to their plans. :up: :auiqs.jpg:I guess Trump with his money was able to buy his way into it.lol

it sure is odd you decided to talk about that irrelevent post of mine to Harry on page three instead of the topic in the op as others have except with you,that’s the norm though so that is no surprise in the least.

Last edited:

here it comes, bobo with his phony bullshit....another dipshit who can never seem to prove what he says about someone....
Who are you voting for? As long as it’s not trump I’ll have some respect for you
bobo i have been posting with you for what 10 years now?....you say shit and never back it up,you twist shit people say......you only have respect for bobo....and inside he probably thinks you are an ass too....
Damn straight I do,we sure do agree when it comes to smellybozo,About the only thing we do agree on.lol

Bozo can’t deal with reality that the democrat party is not respectable as it was back when kennedy and carter were president,that there are thousands out there that are fleeing the democrat party left and right in droves because they are the ones destroying America,. :auiqs.jpg:

That’s why I don’t even try and have a discussion with bozo anymore on politics because I could not have said it any better myself,that he says shit about how the dem party is so great but can never back it up.you took the words right out of my mouth:up:

and not only does he twist shit people say, but ignores facts that prove him wrong like the FACT his hero Obama who he thinks is god,lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian policys when he signed the patriot act thst he not only continued them,but the mass murderer expanded them as well. :uhoh3:

anytime you lay out those facts he always evaded them and posts something irrelevent to those facts coming back with something lame like so you are voting for trump or some kind of irrelevent shit like that which has nothing to do with Obama’s well known corruption of expanding the corrupt policys of Bush :uhoh3:

I hope trump wins again so I can see morre butthurt from bozo another four years. :auiqs.jpg: Trump haters like him are so mentally unstable. I had to endure 16 excruciating years of both Bushwacker and obomination but I did not whine about them being in office constantly all the time as he does and I sure did not go to a sports section and talk about it.talk about butthurt:auiqs.jpg:
In just four short years he has whined about Trump being in office far more times that I ever did in the sixteen years I had to put up with first bush and then Obama.how pathetic
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Why did you write all this after saying this to me?

This is the sports section,go take your butthurt trump hating to the fucking politics section,get the fuck out of here if you don’t want to talk about the fucking topic and not even about sports.

Two farts in a row from smellybozo, :auiqs.jpg: say is anybody else here crossing their fingers as much as I am that the Rays can beat those big bullies,the second highest paying payroll in mlb,the dodgerslike I am hoping for.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back