Congrats to the devil rays

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course

This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course
yea like in a REAL season they would have been there....

The Rays are a REALLY good team. I hope they kick the Astros' asses. And I hope the Braves kick the Dodgers' asses. Being a Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998, I LOATHE the Dodgers. If the Rays defeat the Astros, I predict they will defeat either the Braves OR the Dodgers in the World Series. I'll be rooting for the Rays from here on out until the end of the baseball playoffs.

:shutupsmiley:

you know i am right....dont you?....

I said before the year began that was the one good thing that came out of this short year the small market teams haD as good a chance as the big market teams.

The Rays are a REALLY good team. I hope they kick the Astros' asses. And I hope the Braves kick the Dodgers' asses. Being a Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998, I LOATHE the Dodgers. If the Rays defeat the Astros, I predict they will defeat either the Braves OR the Dodgers in the World Series. I'll be rooting for the Rays from here on out until the end of the baseball playoffs.
Same here,I so much hope they beat the astros,I hate them as much as the Yankees,especially sense they imitated the ne cheatriots and cheated to win a championship. Assuming they get to the series to beat those other bullies the dodgers,the good thing is the dodgers always choke in the playoffs.

I said before the year began that was the one good thing that came out of this short year the small market teams haD as good a chance as the big market teams.
but yet everything in this season will have one of these besides it...*.....

Who CARES? I sure DON'T.:)

you know i am right....dont you?....
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

well real baseball fans do....

I AM a REAL baseball fan, HAVE been since 1969, when I was eight years old. Go pound some sand OR go play in traffic, HEAVY traffic.;)

I AM a REAL baseball fan, HAVE been since 1969, when I was eight years old. Go pound some sand OR go play in traffic, HEAVY traffic.;)
sure..thats like saying im a real Star Trek fan who thinks Star Trek Discovery is a great show..... ;)

sure..thats like saying im a real Star Trek fan who thinks Star Trek Discovery is a great show..... ;)
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

The good news keeps getting greater and greater everyday.i don’t follow baseball or football anymore but I see the headlines come up when I log into my yahoo account and it looks like I did not give the Rays e ough credit,I didn’t think they could get past the other big bullies on the block,the big market astros,but the stros are just one game from elimination and it’s World Series time baby:banana: What happens once they get there to the series like if theywin it all,that’s just a bonus for me,I just want them to get there,get a small market team in there for a chance even if it is a short baseball season.

Well it looks like the rays are about to blow it with the strows.they had their foot on their thought up 3 games to one and they have started the choking process losing two in a row.usually when that happens,the team down wins especiallly when it’s an experienced team like the stros against a team that’s not used to the playoffs as the rays.

My Rays pulled it out. It was close one. I like seeing a Florida team make it to a championship. I have been Rays fan since the team started .There a good club.
Yes glad to see I was wrong on my prediction.It looked like they were going to choke there for a while the fact they almost blew a 3 to 1 lead.Lets here it for the small market boys. :thup: :yes_text12:

they got one more major obstacle,the number two highest paid team in the league,those bullies the dodgers to get by.the good thing is the dodger always choke in the playoffs and cant seem to win the series.LOL

My Rays pulled it out. It was close one. I like seeing a Florida team make it to a championship. I have been Rays fan since the team started .There a good club.
Yes glad to see I was wrong on my prediction.It looked like they were going to choke there for a while the fact they almost blew a 3 to 1 lead.Lets here it for the small market boys. :thup: :yes_text12:

they got one more major obstacle,the number two highest paid team in the league,those bullies the dodgers to get by.the good thing is the dodger always choke in the playoffs and cant seem to win the series.LOL
Dodgers beat the Braves in a real great game. Rays / Dodgers for the series. Mookie made some spectacular catches.

Dodgers beat the Braves in a real great game. Rays / Dodgers for the series. Mookie made some spectacular catches.
I sure HOPE the Rays beat the Dodgers in the World Series. I've been an Arizona Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998. Because of this, I do NOT like the Dodgers. Go, Rays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back