Congrats to the devil rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course
yea like in a REAL season they would have been there....
Hey, Harry, how about those Rays?;)

This is so bittersweet seeing the low market Rays team best up and take the trophy from those bullies,the big market Yankees with the largest payroll in baseball,the disgusting filth Yankees.one down,one more to go,it’s not over yet,they still got to get past that other big market team the astros, that will be a more difficult task the fact they have beaten the Yankees the last few years.I am skeptical they can do it the fact it took them five games to beat the yanks and they could only score two runs only winning it cause their pitcher out pitched the Yankees making fewer mistakes,two run games won’t get it done against them.man I was so much hoping the as would beat them so we could have two small market teams square off against each other,Oakland screwed it up again for the second year in a row so that won’t happen of course
if they win they will have one of these besides their name...*

My Rays pulled it out. It was close one. I like seeing a Florida team make it to a championship. I have been Rays fan since the team started .There a good club.
Yes glad to see I was wrong on my prediction.It looked like they were going to choke there for a while the fact they almost blew a 3 to 1 lead.Lets here it for the small market boys. :thup: :yes_text12:

they got one more major obstacle,the number two highest paid team in the league,those bullies the dodgers to get by.the good thing is the dodger always choke in the playoffs and cant seem to win the series.LOL
Dodgers beat the Braves in a real great game. Rays / Dodgers for the series. Mookie made some spectacular catches.
I sure HOPE the Rays beat the Dodgers in the World Series. I've been an Arizona Diamondbacks fan since the team's inception in 1998. Because of this, I do NOT like the Dodgers. Go, Rays!
I only say go Rays because the Rays are a small market team and the dodgers have the second biggest payroll in baseball. I would still want them to win had the braves made it, I hate ted turner,he is so freaking corrupt.

Just like Barry Bonds,Mark McGuire,Sammy Sosa,Roger Clemons,Tom SHADY Brady,and Bill BeliCHEAT all have.lol :abgg2q.jpg: Barry Bonds thinks he has the most home runs in a year but Babe Ruth is still the Real home run king in a season and all time as well sense Hank Aaron while not the cheater Brady and Bonds are and was legit unlike them,he still had any more games to do it so Ruth is still the real home run king same as joe Montana and terry bradshaw are the NFLs REAL legit quarterbacks with the most Super Bowl wins tied at four a piece.

All six of those people are disgusting filth and a sad excuse for a human bein,they all tainted a great frame and ruined the enjoyment of it Especially the cheatriots,they created scandals far worse than anything the black sox did.

Last edited:
Just like Barry Bonds,Mark McGuire,Sammy Sosa,Roger Clemons,Tom SHADY Brady,and Bill BeliCHEAT all have.lol :abgg2q.jpg: Barry Bonds thinks he has the most home runs in a year but Babe Ruth is still the Real home run king in a season and all time as well sense Hank Aaron while not the cheater Brady and Bonds are and was legit unlike them,he still had any more games to do it so Ruth is still the real home run king same as joe Montana and terry bradshaw are the NFLs REAL legit quarterbacks with the most Super Bowl wins tied at four a piece.
barry bonds just had a great year....before he hit 70 he had 30 homers 9x and 40 homers 4x....after the 70 he had 40 homers 3x....

barry bonds just had a great year....before he hit 70 he had 30 homers 9x and 40 homers 4x....after the 70 he had 40 homers 3x....
He did that in a year when he was on roids though so he is not legit and that record does not count.the angels/giants World Series,the announcers indirectly exposed him as the cheating fraud he is accidentally. The stadium where the Giants play is the most difficult ballpark to hit a home run especially deep center where instead of being 410 as all other parks are,it’s 420 and the gap is so big and the wall is so high,that with the inblowing wind and all,it’s almost impossible to hit a home run in that area.

Pretty much the only time anybody ever hits a homer there is during batting practice.in that World Series,nobody except Bonds,hit a home run in that area.that is because none of the other hitters on either team was on roids.

In watching that World Series game in recent months again having the time to do so because of Covid,at the time when the announcers mentioned this back then,I did not give it a thought as I’m sure nobody else did either but looking back and REWATCHING it again,now when I hear what the announcers say what they said back then,it all makes sense WHY Bonds could achieve that feat that none of the other hitters could,because of Roids baby. :banana: :up:

If you go back and watch that series,you will hear the announcers in that game say something very similar to these words below.

There’s a drive to deep center field and is caught.well as we have talked about in all these games here in Sf,hitting a home run in this deep,of the ballpark is pretty much impossible for anybody with that wind blowing in and these deep,deminsions.everyone except for Barry bonds of course.
that applies to every hitter on both teams,everyone except for Barry bonds of course. He is not on the same level,of a baseball hitter as everybody else on both these teams,he is on an entirely different hitting level than any of them so with Bonds it’s actually an easy feat.

they of course were as clueless as I was at that time that Bonds was doing something that was pretty much difficult as hell for every other ball player to do,hit a home run in that part of the park,where with him,it was no big deal,easy as pie to achieve causeunlike them,he was doing roids.no wonder he was soooo much stronger than every other baseball player on both teams.we know his secret now.:abgg2q.jpg:

The roids totally changed his personality.you go back and watch the games when he was with the pirates when he was lanky,when he hit home runs,he never stood there at the plate showing up the pitcher,he would run the bases as everyone else does and even pump his arm sometimes in celebration.the normal thing.

there is no way in hell without roids,does he even come close to 70 that year,guess you missed the part that pac bell stadium is the most difficult park to hit home runs to in deep center having bigger dimensions than all other ballparks and the inblowing wind makes it almost impossible for the other players to do it unless it’s batting practice and you also missed the part as well of course the announcers said in that World Series telecast, for those reasons,it is very difficult to hit a home run in that part of of the ballpark,very few do,unless of course you are Barry bonds where it is normal and comes easy to him,bonds of course is not your normal ball player that all the other players on both of these teams are,guessed you missed that part. :abgg2q.jpg: Next time pay attention and read the ENTIRE post,not just parts of it.

only a fool would think the lanky Bonds we saw with the pirates before roids would ever have come close to hitting 70 or more without roids,yes he did not have other years like that but that’s because he hit the ball more times than the other years no doubt,but way in hell does the freaking ball go over those fences in PAC bell park that many times even while hitting the ball more times than the other years with that wind blowing like it does,not without the inhuman strength he had due to roids dude, :abgg2q.jpg: You know it,I know it,.

Last edited:
The roids totally changed his personality.you go back and watch the games when he was with the pirates when he was lanky,when he hit home runs,he never stood there at the plate showing up the pitcher,he would run the bases as everyone else does and even pump his arm sometimes in celebration.the normal thing.

there is no way in hell without roids,does he even come close to 70 that year,guess you missed the part that pac bell stadium is the most difficult park to hit home runs to in deep center having bigger dimensions than all other ballparks and the inblowing wind makes it almost impossible for the other players to do it unless it’s batting practice and you also missed the part as well of course the announcers said in that World Series telecast, for those reasons,it is very difficult to hit a home run in that part of of the ballpark,very few do,unless of course you are Barry bonds where it is normal and comes easy to him,bonds of course is not your normal ball player that all the other players on both of these teams are,guessed you missed that part. :abgg2q.jpg: Next time pay attention and read the ENTIRE post,not just parts of it.

only a fool would think the lanky Bonds we saw with the pirates before roids would ever have come close to hitting 70 or more without roids,yes he did not have other years like that but that’s because he hit the ball more times than the other years no doubt,but way in hell does the freaking ball go over those fences in PAC bell park that many times even while hitting the ball more times than the other years with that wind blowing like it does,not without the inhuman strength he had due to roids dude, :abgg2q.jpg: You know it,I know it,.
no i dont know it...he was doing them for a few years and he would have had more than 1 50 plus homer season.....the guy had a great year....

World series tied up 1-1. I know alot of folks are not baseball fans ,but its a great team sport and this post season is the best I have seen in along time.

in taking someone else to school even further that if not for Roids barry would never have hit over 70 homers that year,that they would have just been hits that did not leave the ballpark as i spelled out and proved.LOL anybody who thinks THIS skinny runt PRE roids that year without them would have hit over 70 tyhat season,is on crack and a complete idiot. this pic checkmates mr harry that he would not have hit over 70 without roids being a lanky guy like this the fact he never did that as a pirate when he was lanky like this the whole time BEFORE he had theHUGE head he had with the giants from roids,he DOES know it,he is lying..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1603407872154.png

in taking someone else to school even further that if not for Roids barry would never have hit over 70 homers that year,that they would have just been hits that did not leave the ballpark as i spelled out and proved.LOL anybody who thinks THIS skinny runt PRE roids that year without them would have hit over 70 tyhat season,is on crack and a complete idiot. this pic checkmates mr harry that he would not have hit over 70 without roids being a lanky guy like this the fact he never did that as a pirate when he was lanky like this the whole time BEFORE he had theHUGE head he had with the giants from roids,he DOES know it,he is lying..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 405275
you aint taking no one to school.....the guy has one great season because he is doing roids but yet the seasons around that were normal.....why didnt he hit 70 again?.....how about 60?....why couldnt he hit at least 50?....give us a break ...well you are a ram fan,what does that tell you....

View attachment 405275
you aint taking no one to school.....the guy has one great season because he is doing roids but yet the seasons around that were normal.....why didnt he hit 70 again?.....how about 60?....why couldnt he hit at least 50?....give us a break ...well you are a ram fan,what does that tell you....
Like any trolls here you always have to lie when losing a debate when you know you,were taken to school.

that’s grasping at straws saying whydid he not do it the other years,that’s being a dick as well ignoring that photo that a lanky bonds never hit 70.
Did not do it the other years dork because the pitchers years after that were obviously more careful,with him remembering what he did that year careful not to make the same mistakes the years after that watching tapes of the mistakes he jumped on them from that year,it’s called making adjustments which is what the pitchers did.duh. :uhoh3:

Last edited:

View attachment 405275
Like any trolls here you always have to lie when losing a debate when you know you,were taken to school.

that’s grasping at straws saying whydid he not do it the other years,that’s being a dick as well ignoring that photo that a lanky bonds never hit 70.
Did not do it the other years dork because the pitchers years after that were obviously more careful,with him remembering what he did that year careful not to make the same mistakes the years after that watching tapes of the mistakes he jumped on them from that year,it’s called making adjustments which is what the pitchers did.duh. :uhoh3:
im a troll?....lol.....you are the one starting all those stupid threads you have done over the years....duh.....but then like i said....you a rams fan,that says a lot right there....

Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.

Last edited:
Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.
so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....

so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....
You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year than any other year that stay in the ballpark than years later the fact he was on roids that year hitting them.lol

Last edited:

You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year that stay in the ballpark than years later,lol
and your a dipshit who cant converse without the name calling....but then you like the fucking rams.....so i guess you are a loser....and you probably dont even live in California...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back