Confrontational Florida anti-masker dares cop to arrest him — Cop says ‘okay’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The cop didn't give the girl a chance to voluntarily submit to arrest. You can see in the video, the cop goes right up to the girl who was just standing there and slams her down.

Well by all rights if you go in a store you follow their rules. Either put on the mask or leave.

I hadn't worn mine in a store yet, I keep it with me incase an employee raises a stink about it I'd just concede to the stores policies. But I'd never had someone approach me yet about it.

Only place I religiously wear it is a local restaurant I go to for breakfast every Saturday. I just do it out of respect as for 20 years every person there is always really nice to me.

at least it's not this

It's illegal wear a mask in Florida. The cop broke the law and should be black balled from the LE community.

Well by all rights if you go in a store you follow their rules. Either put on the mask or leave.

I hadn't worn mine in a store yet, I keep it with me incase an employee raises a stink about it I'd just concede to the stores policies. But I'd never had someone approach me yet about it.

Only place I religiously wear it is a local restaurant I go to for breakfast every Saturday. I just do it out of respect as for 20 years every person there is always really nice to me.

The store can't make a rule to wear a mask, because it's illegal to wear a mask in Florida.

The store can't make a rule to wear a mask, because it's illegal to wear a mask in Florida.
Cited the law please

Edit:

Nevermind, I did my own research. You may have a point

No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state

Cited the law please

Ok...

at least it's not this

He'll be pardoned. As far as force to effect arrest gender shouldn't enter into that anymore.

at least it's not this

It's illegal wear a mask in Florida. The cop broke the law and should be black balled from the LE community.
The store policy is optional at the owner's whim, not yours, the cop, or the offender.

Cited the law please

Edit:

No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state
The store is not a public way. Wear the mask.

Cited the law please

Edit:

The store is not a public way. Wear the mask.
No

The cop didn't give the girl a chance to voluntarily submit to arrest. You can see in the video, the cop goes right up to the girl who was just standing there and slams her down.
You don't see what started it because it is a SHORT video hun. Its dishonest to claim that the cop just went up and tackled this idiot.

at least it's not this

That second story/video is awful. Makes my stomach turn hearing her head hit the pavement.

You don't see what started it because it is a SHORT video hun. Its dishonest to claim that the cop just went up and tackled this idiot.

That's exactly what happened. It's in the 2ND video at the link which appears you didn't watch and shows the cop running up to her and immediately slamming her down. The video doesn't lie and corroborates this account...

One person who posted the video said, "This girl was already separated and under control by one of the faculty members when the officer came out of nowhere, picked her up and bodyslammed her headfirst on to the concert."

Edit: I found the video on youtube...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back