Joey Carter? Trump: Biden worse than Carter

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
worse president ever!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Biden very quietly resuming Trump Border Wall. Imagine how much easier it would have been to have never halted construction in the first place. Joe Biden is a disgrace, an idiot. An embarrassment. All he had to do was do NOTHING; Leave everything in place as it was handed to him by the best President in History.

• Banned
“Fox News has confirmed via the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of border wall in the Rio Grande Valley will *RESUME* after pressure from local residents & politicians,” Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin wrote on Twitter. “The Biden admin previously halted all wall construction in Jan.”

Who knows best? That’s right daddy Trump!

“Fox News has confirmed via the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of border wall in the Rio Grande Valley will *RESUME* after pressure from local residents & politicians,” Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin wrote on Twitter. “The Biden admin previously halted all wall construction in Jan.”

Who knows best? That’s right daddy Trump!

Yes Trump knows better,

Didn't you know that already?

worse president ever!

What else would you expect from Trump? Total lack of disrespect for, not only the President, but the presidency and the US government

worse president ever!

And Trump was worse than Hoover...His numbers prove it on Unemployment and GDP drop in one quarter. Carter was much of a victim of circumstances as Trump was but to a person that is looking to score political points what the heck does the truth of the matter matter?

Biden is basically Jimmy Carter with about one half the IQ.
Carter and the govt. was not as hardliner as Trump and Biden they are both tight fisted controllers..With Carter we got mailed weed for medical marihuana, then came Reagan and the conservative-evangelical fascist and we were back to incarcerating the population for smoking a joint..

Everything trump touches, dies....

I'm sick and tired of his whining, negative, sourpuss, unholy hatred...for America....

The big fat liar simply needs to shut up, and go away.... before he permanently kills our democracy and our nation, which he hates.

worse president ever!

And Trump was worse than Hoover...His numbers prove it on Unemployment and GDP drop in one quarter. Carter was much of a victim of circumstances as Trump was but to a person that is looking to score political points what the heck does the truth of the matter matter?
the economy was going gangbusters until the plague came in from China. are you saying there would be no plague if Biden was president in 2020?

worse president ever!

the economy was going gangbusters until the plague came in from China. are you saying there would be no plague if Biden was president in 2020?
If a tree falls in the forest but no human is there to hear it does it make a sound? No, I am not saying that there would be no pandemic if Biden was president.

worse president ever!

If a tree falls in the forest but no human is there to hear it does it make a sound? No, I am not saying that there would be no pandemic if Biden was president.
i accept your surrender

worse president ever!

i accept your surrender
I have nothing to surrender we had a disco inferno during Carter and we partied like it was 1979!

worse president ever!

i accept your surrender
I have nothing to surrender we had a disco inferno during Carter and we partied like it was 1979!
even though what was happening to the american hostages?

worse president ever!

i accept your surrender
even though what was happening to the american hostages?
They were having isolation tank initiations.

Forum List

Back