Confirmed - Liberal Indoctrination BROKE America: Teen Snowflakes - Global Warming Linked to Slavery

These dingbats MUST be related to Al Gore or AOC right?

How embarrassing for their parents to have their offspring humiliate themselves in front of the whole world like this.

On a similar note I blame Slavery for my rack & pinion going bad!

If one of our daughters said something that stupid I'd be mortified
:71: Of course. :71:

Yeah, because she is actually a good mother. I would be mortified. And my parents would be mortified if I said something that dumb.

That's because we are the good people of this country. Being mortified when people related to you say something dumb, is actually a sign you are good parent.

Patting them on the head, and giving them a participation trophy.... that's what garbage parents do.

People are being taught to replace religion with faith in science. This is moronic. Science is just as prone to human error as religion is.

I do not need to study more, I have studied and even ran a million plus points of data through SPSS for a project while working on my Masters.

My conclusion is that the climate is indeed changing and that mankind is not the cause but they have exacerbated it.

Fell free to prove me wrong.

My other conclusion is that there is nothing to do to stop it, and that all of the bills and bullshit put forth are just means of control and fear mongering. We need to quit fighting about the cause or how to "stop" it and work on mitigating the problems that will come with the changing climate.

The example I use most often are the farmers that I work with and the other one's in my area. Over the last 5 to 7 years they have been adding both irrigation and tiling as fast as they can afford to, in an effort to deal with the changing climate. I have clients that are farming land that has been in their family for 5 generations and they never needed irrigation before. Sure, they had droughts and the like, but those were temporary. Now days we are getting basically the same amount of rain as always, but now it comes in massive storms and we get two weeks worth in a few hours, and then it does not rain again for a month. So, instead of bickering about whose fault it is or how to stop it, they are being proactive.

This is what we need to do as a nation, but we won't because the issue has now become a political battleground. And we will pay the price for it.

How has mankind exacerbated it. Be specific, and provide evidence to support your position that is not based on computer models.

Don’t have any that does not rely on computer analysis. It is not important anyhow, you are missing the forest for the tree.

But thank you for proving my point...all you care about is the cause and not what to do about it.

This is because you are nothing but a partisan hack that only cares about scoring points on the forum.

Completely untrue. The cause is important because how can you do anything g about it if you don't know the cause?

Simple reasoning. This is a cause and effect world, after all.

However I want real pollution dealt with. Not imaginary pollution. Furthermore I want the space program to be greatly increased. The tech from that will cure whatever ills we do cause the planet, and will give us a shot at preventing an asteroid strike, which IS an existential threat .

Statement: "The cause is important because how can you do anything g about it if you don't know the cause?"

Response:

Pt. 1: Preparation for super storms and flooding has nothing to do with the cause. Building levees and barriers, strengtheingn structures to survive more powerful windstorms is necessary to protect property and lives.

P2: What if 90+% of the scientists are correct, and the 10% of the CEO's of Oil and Coal companies are lying? What if the Congress, State Legislatures and County Councils do nothing?

P1, infrastructure improvements and technology are indeed necessary. And regardless of cause, help mitigate damage from storms.

P2. If nothing is done the world will carry on like it always has. We have extensive evidence, real evidence mind you That nothing happening today is any different from what has happened in the past.

Storms are not getting more powerful.

Tell that to the victims of recent storms.

Completely untrue. The cause is important because how can you do anything g about it if you don't know the cause?

However I want real pollution dealt with. Not imaginary pollution. Furthermore I want the space program to be greatly increased. The tech from that will cure whatever ills we do cause the planet, and will give us a shot at preventing an asteroid strike, which IS an existential threat .

Statement: "The cause is important because how can you do anything g about it if you don't know the cause?"

Response:

Pt. 1: Preparation for super storms and flooding has nothing to do with the cause. Building levees and barriers, strengtheingn structures to survive more powerful windstorms is necessary to protect property and lives.

P2: What if 90+% of the scientists are correct, and the 10% of the CEO's of Oil and Coal companies are lying? What if the Congress, State Legislatures and County Councils do nothing?

P1. I agree. And as long as we are bickering over the cause those things will not get done.

P2. It does not matter if they are right, because “we the people” are not going to make any real changes till it is far too late, if It is not already. And even if we in this country do, most others are not going to do it.

P2: We the People can vote for rational and unbiased members of the Congress to fund protective measures, saving life and property.

The US once was a leader in terms of human rights and ecology, making trump a one term president is necessary to establish us as we once were, the light of the world.

First off, the claim that 90% of scientists (down from the recent claim of 97%) is a bald faced lie. The methodology for how they arrived at that ridiculous claim is posted here on the Board so I suggest you take a look at it.

Secondly, the call to "do something" is wrongheaded for two reason, first off what if you do the wrong thing? Doing the wrong thing will make matters far worse. Secondly, the claims are that we need to spend 76 trillion dollars for the supposedly critical goal of lowering the global temperature by one degree in 100 years....maybe. That is according to the UN Report that has also been linked to here on the Board. So doing everything that they want is for a ludicrous goal in the first place.

Far better to spend that 76 trillion dollars on things that actually accomplish things of value.

Your continued attack on the US claiming we are abrogating our responsibility to the world is likewise wrongheaded. We are not the worlds policeman, nor should we be. If mankind is to survive, we need to realize that all people are equal, and that all peoples opinions need to be heard, and just because they may not be the same as yours, does not make them evil.

And, more to the point, real science isn't afraid of debate. Only those who are afraid of debate wish to shut it down. You should ask yourself why.
Right on. You know there is an ulterior motive behind a movement when they refuse to accept there can be alternative answers to the problem the side crying wolf is harping on endorses.

You mean alternative facts, and that is ludicrous.

Response:

P1. I agree. And as long as we are bickering over the cause those things will not get done.

P2. It does not matter if they are right, because “we the people” are not going to make any real changes till it is far too late, if It is not already. And even if we in this country do, most others are not going to do it.

P2: We the People can vote for rational and unbiased members of the Congress to fund protective measures, saving life and property.

The US once was a leader in terms of human rights and ecology, making trump a one term president is necessary to establish us as we once were, the light of the world.

First off, the claim that 90% of scientists (down from the recent claim of 97%) is a bald faced lie. The methodology for how they arrived at that ridiculous claim is posted here on the Board so I suggest you take a look at it.

Secondly, the call to "do something" is wrongheaded for two reason, first off what if you do the wrong thing? Doing the wrong thing will make matters far worse. Secondly, the claims are that we need to spend 76 trillion dollars for the supposedly critical goal of lowering the global temperature by one degree in 100 years....maybe. That is according to the UN Report that has also been linked to here on the Board. So doing everything that they want is for a ludicrous goal in the first place.

Far better to spend that 76 trillion dollars on things that actually accomplish things of value.

Your continued attack on the US claiming we are abrogating our responsibility to the world is likewise wrongheaded. We are not the worlds policeman, nor should we be. If mankind is to survive, we need to realize that all people are equal, and that all peoples opinions need to be heard, and just because they may not be the same as yours, does not make them evil.

And, more to the point, real science isn't afraid of debate. Only those who are afraid of debate wish to shut it down. You should ask yourself why.
Right on. You know there is an ulterior motive behind a movement when they refuse to accept there can be alternative answers to the problem the side crying wolf is harping on endorses.

No. I mean alternative answers. Your side thinks they can stop climate change...which is the height of stupidity and ignorance.

How has mankind exacerbated it. Be specific, and provide evidence to support your position that is not based on computer models.

Don’t have any that does not rely on computer analysis. It is not important anyhow, you are missing the forest for the tree.

But thank you for proving my point...all you care about is the cause and not what to do about it.

This is because you are nothing but a partisan hack that only cares about scoring points on the forum.

Response:

P1, infrastructure improvements and technology are indeed necessary. And regardless of cause, help mitigate damage from storms.

P2. If nothing is done the world will carry on like it always has. We have extensive evidence, real evidence mind you That nothing happening today is any different from what has happened in the past.

Try looking up the storms throughout history. You constantly resort to childish emotion to try and make a point. How can i treat you with the respect you demand when you rely on pithy arguments? Look up The Great Drowning of Men. Look up the Great Flood of 1862. Both of those storms were orders of magnitude greater than ANYTHING we have seen in the last 100 years.

Don't believe a word i say, but stop wallowing in your ignorance. Do some real research that is sanitized by the likes of schmidt and mann.

Response:

Try looking up the storms throughout history. You constantly resort to childish emotion to try and make a point. How can i treat you with the respect you demand when you rely on pithy arguments? Look up The Great Drowning of Men. Look up the Great Flood of 1862. Both of those storms were orders of magnitude greater than ANYTHING we have seen in the last 100 years.

Don't believe a word i say, but stop wallowing in your ignorance. Do some real research that is sanitized by the likes of schmidt and mann.

"An ARkStorm (for Atmospheric River 1,000 Storm) is a hypothetical but scientifically realistic "megastorm" scenario developed and published by the Multi Hazards Demonstration Project (MHDP) of the United States Geological Survey, based on historical occurrences. It describes an extreme storm that could devastate much of California, causing up to $725 billion in losses (mostly caused by flooding), and affect a quarter of California's homes. The event would be similar to exceptionally intense California storms that occurred between December 1861 and January 1862, which dumped nearly 10 feet of rain in parts of California, over a period of 43 days.[1][2] The name "ARkStorm" means "Atmospheric River (AR) 1,000 (k)" as the storm was originally projected as a 1-in-1000-year event.[3] However, more recent geologic data suggests that the actual frequency of the event is likely in the 100- to 200-year range.[4]"

ARkStorm - Wikipedia

Let me know in 2061 when the ARkStrom causes such damage in CA. But, in the meantime keep in mind the hurricanes which occur annually, along with the tornadoes along tornado alley, and the rivers of fresh water being dumped into our oceans as we debate the issue of climate change this day.

Response:

"An ARkStorm (for Atmospheric River 1,000 Storm) is a hypothetical but scientifically realistic "megastorm" scenario developed and published by the Multi Hazards Demonstration Project (MHDP) of the United States Geological Survey, based on historical occurrences. It describes an extreme storm that could devastate much of California, causing up to $725 billion in losses (mostly caused by flooding), and affect a quarter of California's homes. The event would be similar to exceptionally intense California storms that occurred between December 1861 and January 1862, which dumped nearly 10 feet of rain in parts of California, over a period of 43 days.[1][2] The name "ARkStorm" means "Atmospheric River (AR) 1,000 (k)" as the storm was originally projected as a 1-in-1000-year event.[3] However, more recent geologic data suggests that the actual frequency of the event is likely in the 100- to 200-year range.[4]"

ARkStorm - Wikipedia

Let me know in 2061 when the ARkStrom causes such damage in CA. But, in the meantime keep in mind the hurricanes which occur annually, along with the tornadoes along tornado alley, and the rivers of fresh water being dumped into our oceans as we debate the issue of climate change this day.

Look up the Great Flood of 1862. It was a REAL atmospheric river that continued for forty days. It impacted the western US as far as DENVER Co! And, it turned the entire Central Valley of California into a lake.

Try again, and once again......EDUCATE YOURSELF! I even told which specific flood to read about and you ignored me and instead went to a COMPUTER MODEL!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

#75: Yes, though the sacrifices may lead to fascism. That is why we boycott at least the religious arm of this movement. We will analyze the swastikoschismogenetic potential for this in the Teen Climate Activist thread.

Teen Climate Activist Tells Congress Climate Crisis Linked to ‘Colonialism, Slavery

Somewhere out there, Jonathon Gruber just peed himself a little due to laughing so hard reading this...

'Teen climate activist Jamie Margolin testified before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and Select Committee on the Climate Crisis alongside fellow activist Greta Thunberg on Wednesday and declared that the climate “crisis” is directly linked to colonialism and slavery.

The Seattle native — joined by Thunberg, the famed European climate activist who recently
received stunning accolades from former President Obama (why am I NOT surprised...) — told U.S. lawmakers that her generation lives with constant “fear and despair” due to the climate crisis and added that climate change is directly linked to colonialism, slavery, and natural resource extraction.

“I want the entirety of Congress — in fact, the whole U.S. government — to remember the fear and despair that my generation lives with every day, and I want you to hold on to it,” she said.'

'Remember it', honey?! Who the hell do you think is responsible for the 'fear and despair' you live with every day? That 'fear and despair' has been brought to you, drummed into your ignorant little head, by Socialist Democrat Environmental Extremists for the last 40 YEARS!

Again, as I pointed out in a different thread yesterday, Democrats have been fully engaged in this 'FEAR-MONGERING' since at LEAST 1969. Decades ago, before Al Gore tried to run his scam, Liberal extremists declared people would 'DISAPPEAR IN A BLUE MIST' due to Climate Change. Democrats warned of another ICE AGE back in the 70s and early 80s only to flip-flop and declare all of the arctic ice was going to melt and coastal cities all over the world would be under water YEARS AGO due to Global Warming. NONE OF IT CAME TRUE! Recently AOC echoed these false prophecies, declaring Miami, Fl would be under water, parts of NY would be under water, in several years and declared the world is going to end in 11 years (12, at the time).

Someone please show these 2 twits the full list / video footage of all these fear-mongering failed prophecies....after seeing them she and her friend can go back to school, relieved none of this is going to happen.

Were I one of the politicians listening to these indoctrinated bubble-heads I would be tempted to cut them off and tell them to go back to school instead of skipping school to come to Washington to parrot Liberal lies....but their liberal indoctrination camp - better known as Public School - is probably where they 'learned' all of this BS they are spewing in the 1st place. Their testimony would cause me to call for an immediate investigation of their school and the crap they are being fed by Liberal Extremists rather than take action against 'Global Warming' based on their testimony.

....but listening to these poor, unfortunate, indoctrinated teenagers tell Congress - some of them the authors of the lies they are parroting - that Global Warming is a direct result of 'colonization' (ghosts of Barry's Daddy's thoughts/comments) and slavery have confirmed our fears --

Liberal Indoctrination Finally BROKE America.

Teen Climate Activist Tells Congress Climate Crisis Is Linked to ‘Colonialism’

lives with constant “fear and despair” due to the climate crisis

Wait till she learns about Yellowstone is about to blow or a killer asteroid has earths name on it... they will be in therapy for years.

Teen Climate Activist Tells Congress Climate Crisis Linked to ‘Colonialism, Slavery

Somewhere out there, Jonathon Gruber just peed himself a little due to laughing so hard reading this...

'Teen climate activist Jamie Margolin testified before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and Select Committee on the Climate Crisis alongside fellow activist Greta Thunberg on Wednesday and declared that the climate “crisis” is directly linked to colonialism and slavery.

The Seattle native — joined by Thunberg, the famed European climate activist who recently
received stunning accolades from former President Obama (why am I NOT surprised...) — told U.S. lawmakers that her generation lives with constant “fear and despair” due to the climate crisis and added that climate change is directly linked to colonialism, slavery, and natural resource extraction.

“I want the entirety of Congress — in fact, the whole U.S. government — to remember the fear and despair that my generation lives with every day, and I want you to hold on to it,” she said.'

'Remember it', honey?! Who the hell do you think is responsible for the 'fear and despair' you live with every day? That 'fear and despair' has been brought to you, drummed into your ignorant little head, by Socialist Democrat Environmental Extremists for the last 40 YEARS!

Again, as I pointed out in a different thread yesterday, Democrats have been fully engaged in this 'FEAR-MONGERING' since at LEAST 1969. Decades ago, before Al Gore tried to run his scam, Liberal extremists declared people would 'DISAPPEAR IN A BLUE MIST' due to Climate Change. Democrats warned of another ICE AGE back in the 70s and early 80s only to flip-flop and declare all of the arctic ice was going to melt and coastal cities all over the world would be under water YEARS AGO due to Global Warming. NONE OF IT CAME TRUE! Recently AOC echoed these false prophecies, declaring Miami, Fl would be under water, parts of NY would be under water, in several years and declared the world is going to end in 11 years (12, at the time).

Someone please show these 2 twits the full list / video footage of all these fear-mongering failed prophecies....after seeing them she and her friend can go back to school, relieved none of this is going to happen.

Were I one of the politicians listening to these indoctrinated bubble-heads I would be tempted to cut them off and tell them to go back to school instead of skipping school to come to Washington to parrot Liberal lies....but their liberal indoctrination camp - better known as Public School - is probably where they 'learned' all of this BS they are spewing in the 1st place. Their testimony would cause me to call for an immediate investigation of their school and the crap they are being fed by Liberal Extremists rather than take action against 'Global Warming' based on their testimony.

....but listening to these poor, unfortunate, indoctrinated teenagers tell Congress - some of them the authors of the lies they are parroting - that Global Warming is a direct result of 'colonization' (ghosts of Barry's Daddy's thoughts/comments) and slavery have confirmed our fears --

Wait till she learns about Yellowstone is about to blow or a killer asteroid has earths name on it... they will be in therapy for years.

Response:

ARkStorm - Wikipedia

A computer model...

You really want that money huh?

TYPICALLY a link is supported by one or two other sources; in the case of a column from Breitbart much more evidence is necessary to prove anything beyond the author's bias.

Only very biddable and mentally retarded people will believe a word in this OP, especially when provided by Easyt65, a known troll and a damn liar.
If you cultists had science on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to emotional manipulation by and of children.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, but you lack the self-awareness.

TYPICALLY a link is supported by one or two other sources; in the case of a column from Breitbart much more evidence is necessary to prove anything beyond the author's bias.

Only very biddable and mentally retarded people will believe a word in this OP, especially when provided by Easyt65, a known troll and a damn liar.
Sounds like YOU are actually one of these brainwashed little girls and just don't want any on to know it...

:p
That is probably THE worst attempt to 'spin' I have ever seen...talk about a complete and utter FAIL!

I brought up the FACT that FAILED Leftist Extremiat Weather Phenomenon Prognosticators have been engaging in fear-mongering by scaring people for over 40 years - even provided a link to the 'DIRTY laundry list' of failed prediction, starting in 1969 with the warning of an 'imminent ICE AGE' - and you try to lump me in with the frightened indoctrinated teeny-boppers who appeared before Congress, only managing to demonstrate the failed status of our liberal-run public school system that continues to push Democrat Scare Tactics as 'science'...

Bwuhahahaha...

Response:

ARkStorm - Wikipedia

A computer model...

You really want that money huh?

Did some loser say 'Compurer Model'?

Still sticking with the 'hockey stick', snowflake?

Bwuhahahaha!

No. I mean alternative answers. Your side thinks they can stop climate change...which is the height of stupidity and ignorance.

My side thinks they can stop climate change? What a stupid remark. We can reduce pollutants which harm our environment; we've already created enough damage to our environment as can be seen by Ocean Temperatures rising and the northern ice melting.

I believe the science and you believe the propaganda from the Coal and Oil industry. If any set is ignorant and stupid, it is those who believe anything said or tweeted by Trump and the entire efforts of BIG OIL's and BIG COAL's LIes.

If you cultists had science on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to emotional manipulation by and of children.

Thanks so much Dr. Fraud.

My side thinks they can stop climate change? What a stupid remark. We can reduce pollutants which harm our environment; we've already created enough damage to our environment as can be seen by Ocean Temperatures rising and the northern ice melting.

I believe the science and you believe the propaganda from the Coal and Oil industry. If any set is ignorant and stupid, it is those who believe anything said or tweeted by Trump and the entire efforts of BIG OIL's and BIG COAL's LIes.

Anytime you refer BIG COAL, or BIG OIL, you lose credibility. I can rightly point out that oil companies make gazillions of dollars, but they provide us with an essential commodity.

You point out that they invest in science that helps them maintain their billions of dollars in income...yet you ignore that the people investing in the science that you approve of stand to make TRILLIONS of dollars in the energy system realignment.

Why is that?

Thanks so much Dr. Fraud.
Of course I'm right. Your acknowledgement is not required, and is certainly not expected.

Response:

8 billion people in the world. Where do you want to put them?

Response:

8 billion people in the world. Where do you want to put them?
In YOUR neighborhood.

Not Wry's.

Forum List

Back