Now that obama isn't attacking police with BLM, violent crime going down again under Trump.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....violent crime for the first half of 2018 is down 6.2%....even as obama convinced more and more people to go out and buy guns...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ia_tell_the_truth_about_guns_and_murders.html

Based on the reporting in the press, I bet the public has no idea that murders were down under President Trump, compared to President Obama, and murders rose throughout Obama’s term.

2018 Preliminary Crime Statistics Released — FBI

The report showed nearly all offenses in the violent crime category declined. Robbery offenses decreased 12.5 percent, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses decreased 6.7 percent, and aggravated assault offenses declined 2 percent. Rape (revised definition), however, increased 0.6 percent.

The more states that put in protections against prosecuting people who stand their ground and defend themselves against criminals the more the crime will go down.

Obama purposely hung bulls eye targets on our law enforcers just like the dems are doing to ICE and border agents today and every law abiding American right and left should stand up and tell them to knock it off....

The man single handed did more to pit one group against another, than any other President previous to him, by claiming race was the reason for people disliking his policies.

Wow, you racist fucks really hated Obama. How dare he stand up against the killings of unarmed black people by police. Obama shoud have known his place right guys?

Yep....violent crime for the first half of 2018 is down 6.2%....even as obama convinced more and more people to go out and buy guns...

https://www.ameri Qy=uit being sych a fuckingf asshioole_media_tell_the_truth_about_guns_and_murders.html

Based on the reporting in the press, I bet the public has no idea that murders were down under President Trump, compared to President Obama, and murders rose throughout Obama’s term.

The report showed nearly all offenses in the violent crime category declined. Robbery offenses decreased 12.5 percent, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses decreased 6.7 percent, and aggravated assault offenses declined 2 percent. Rape (revised definition), however, increased 0.6 percent.

The crime rate has been falling.

https://www.ameri Qy=uit being sych a fuckingf asshioole_media_tell_the_truth_about_guns_and_murders.html

The murder rate went up under obama as he, black lives matter and the ACLU attacked the police.......it was called the Ferguson effect.

Wow, you racist fucks really hated Obama. How dare he stand up against the killings of unarmed black people by police. Obama shoud have known his place right guys?
That is a fallacy designed to silence criticism of Obama, I really disliked his policies and couldn't care less his color! His character is what Dr. King said to look at and while he was a character he had none. he was a narcissist, whose only defense for people not liking his polices was, It's because I am black.

That is a fallacy designed to silence criticism of Obama, I really disliked his policies and couldn't care less his color! His character is what Dr. King said to look at and while he was a character he had none. he was a narcissist, whose only defense for people not liking his polices was, It's because I am black.

O was a racist president, with his constant attacks on law enforcement, his siding with blacks before knowing the facts (“if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) his regular meetings with BLM, his involvement with Farrakhan and Rev. Wright two well know racists, his constant reference to white racism and the nation’s racist past....but Donnie is a racist white supremist. CRAZY.

The vast majority of the incidents were bullshit.

Any criticism of O, is automatically considered racist by his supporters. Apparently his supporters consider him infallible, thus he is their Messiah.

Those sniveling, bed wetting leftist parasites are full of shit.

We hated that stuttering meat puppet queer because he is a commie and an effeminate beta male if not a full blowing faggot. Lots of us supported Alan Keyes over Bush in 2000, but the media suppressed Keyes, promoted Bush and that's how it played out.

Then in 2012 we supported Herman Cain, and the media couldn't destroy him fast enough. We've been promoting black conservatives specifically to get the black vote from the democrook party because most blacks tend to embrace capitalism once it's explained to them if they even need it explained. They don't want to share what they work hard for with mother fucks that don't work. They ain't about all the butt piracy and deviant shit the left promotes, and they want to be able to climb the ladder and increase their standards of living rather than be stuck in the ghettos democrooks created.

Obozo was a complete disaster, all I kept hearing was how "brilliant" that asshole was supposed to be, but when he didn't have Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass in front of a teleprompter he sounded like this:

"Welll... uh ..I ... uh... we... uh... my uh... administration uhh... let me uh... be uh... perfectly uhh... clear, uh... Bush uhh... didn't uh... buy us the uhh... shovels... uhh... so every uhhh... thing is uh... Bush's uhh... fault..."

Last edited:

Blacks killing other Blacks in democrat voting districts? He couldn't care less about that since Blacks show up that one day every 2 years.........

Blacks killing other Blacks in democrat voting districts? He couldn't care less about that since Blacks show up that one day every 2 years.........
Actually, lying assfuck, Obama did do something & did pay attention to the gun violence everywhere and in Chigago

If your head was not so far up Trump's ass, you would have known this.

Any criticism of O, is automatically considered racist by his supporters. Apparently his supporters consider him infallible, thus he is their Messiah.
Total bullshkit.

Your fucking problem was that you couldn't talk about Obama without using a slur or two.

The murder rate went up under obama as he, black lives matter and the ACLU attacked the police.......it was called the Ferguson effect.
There are those that say the Ferguson Effect is a myth. Obama, BLM, ACLU did not trash all police. They trashed those that killed unarmed people without repercussions. Many police departs were found to be racist.

I understand that you NRA fed gun nuts will never admit that guns are a problem.

O was a racist president, with his constant attacks on law enforcement, his siding with blacks before knowing the facts (“if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) his regular meetings with BLM, his involvement with Farrakhan and Rev. Wright two well know racists, his constant reference to white racism and the nation’s racist past....but Donnie is a racist white supremist. CRAZY.

Trayvon Msartin. A story of a teenager walking home from the store who ends up deasd because some pretend policeman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch & killed him.?

Or the black guy who was taken downtown after he proved it was his house

I understand you think it is OK to kill unarmed black people.

Actually, lying assfuck, Obama did do something & did pay attention to the gun violence everywhere and in Chigago

If your head was not so far up Trump's ass, you would have known this.

Moron.....gun violence went up under his term....not down, you dumb ass......he used black lies matter and the Dept. of Justice to persecute the police...they logically decided to do the least active policing possible, which allowed more democrats in democrat voting districts to shoot and kill each other.

Forum List

Back