Condemning communism

Not at all.
I know exactly what communism is.
Communism is like if the taxpayers would vote for the government in their state to build oil refineries, lumber mills, steel works, etc., just like the municipalities do with utilities like water.
That's a really accurate description - except that the list of "etcs" extends indefinitely.

Communism was designed as a simple utopian post industrial society that naturally arises after people stop being greedy, lazy, mean and stupid. It does not even sound reasonable. It's certainly not something anyone on the left wants. We like our stuff and our individuality as much as anyone.
Yet many left wingers ambrace and endorse the idea especially in universities.

Sorry, but totally wrong.

Communism does not have 3 parts at all. Marx and Engles were just referring to how to deal with the European monarchies. And there is nothing in communism about a supreme dictator at all. There is no way to implement any aspect of communism with a dictator at all. It would be totally contradictory. Communism is only about group and communal governance. Nor is everything supposed to be equal. Property is to be distributed according to need. No one ever suggested clothes and food would all be identical, or that there would be no families or personal property.

And while it has been a very long time since I read "Plato's Republic", you seem to have that all wrong as well. No one is driven mad and no leaders are killed. It ends as a utopia, as Plato envisions it as his utopia, with philosophers in charge.
Wrong igt does indeed have three parts and yes communism requires and calls for dictatorship of the proletariate which is by definition a supreme authoritarian dictatoral government.

Communism is not about communal living or cooperation and it requires a dictator.

That's a really accurate description - except that the list of "etcs" extends indefinitely.

That is the point, it does not have to.
Communism is as much communal ownership and control as the people want.
There is no super being dictating what has to be communal.
For example, if some one privately build a ferry and provides a good service with it, there is no rule book demanding a public ferry be built instead.
Communism just means the people can decide to produce if they want.

Wrong igt does indeed have three parts and yes communism requires and calls for dictatorship of the proletariate which is by definition a supreme authoritarian dictatoral government.

Communism is not about communal living or cooperation and it requires a dictator.
There are simply not enough morals to go around. Otherwise, all we would need is a few simple Commandments from a God.

Completely wrong.
All families are communist, and yet to NOT have 3 parts.

What you are referring to is how Marx and Engles envisions communism would need to be implemented in 1840 Europe.
That has nothing to do with reality.

The proletariat are the people, so a dictatorship of the proletariat means a democratic republic.
Definitely can NOT be a separate, authoritarian, government and still be communist in any way.

Sorry, but totally wrong.

Communism does not have 3 parts at all. Marx and Engles were just referring to how to deal with the European monarchies. And there is nothing in communism about a supreme dictator at all. There is no way to implement any aspect of communism with a dictator at all. It would be totally contradictory. Communism is only about group and communal governance. Nor is everything supposed to be equal. Property is to be distributed according to need. No one ever suggested clothes and food would all be identical, or that there would be no families or personal property.

And while it has been a very long time since I read "Plato's Republic", you seem to have that all wrong as well. No one is driven mad and no leaders are killed. It ends as a utopia, as Plato envisions it as his utopia, with philosophers in charge.
You poor thing.

Communism is as much communal ownership and control as the people want.
There is no super being dictating what has to be communal.
For example, if some one privately build a ferry and provides a good service with it, there is no rule book demanding a public ferry be built instead.
Communism just means the people can decide to produce if they want.
Communism is total ownership of all things and all people by the state. Ut is total enslavement of all people by force.

The dictatorship of the proletariate is a necessity.

Communism means you will produce for others on demand.

Completely wrong.
All families are communist, and yet to NOT have 3 parts.

What you are referring to is how Marx and Engles envisions communism would need to be implemented in 1840 Europe.
That has nothing to do with reality.

The proletariat are the people, so a dictatorship of the proletariat means a democratic republic.
Definitely can NOT be a separate, authoritarian, government and still be communist in any way.
Wrong, families are not communist.

Reality has nothing to do with communism which is why it was invented with marx and engles.

The proletariate are a flexible groups of anyone to incliuder a small number of dictators. Dictatorship and democratic republic are the opposite of each otrher.

Not at all.
Right wingers in general represent the wealthy elite, who deliberately attempt to slander communism and prevent people from learning about it.
Right winghers are more correct about communism than you are even if they are not always accurate about it.

Your claims are baldfaced proven lies.

What would limit it? What sorts of business should government commandeer, and which should people be "allowed" to engage in?

If it's just "whatever the majority decides", that's what I meant by extending indefinitely. Everything is up for grabs. If you build your ferry and the majority, as represented by the communist state, decides to take it from you - tough luck.

Really? You, Smokin' OP and dblack have all suddenly condemned communism in this thread. None of you commies ever condemned it until now. Isn't this convenient. You fucking slimy commie liars.
So, we must condemn communism, your dear leader and his cult never did, real communism, not the Trump cult's, warped notions of communism.
No democrat advocated nor praised it.

Your dear leader did, so did his cult.

“And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and – but I like him a lot. I’ve gotten to know him very well. He’s a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that – he’s a strong guy, tough guy.” (June 30, 2019)

* “President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

So, you never condemned Trump for his praise of communist, so therefore you endorse communism.

No, communism has no effect on personal property, but only on the means of production.
That does not mean all land, but just commercial land.
That means factories and commercial transport, but not personal transport like cars.
You're FOS.
You can't own land of any kind under communism.

you could get a temporary public property right use” but you could not own a house or a flat as considerd in modern terms. Yes you could use and live in it, but it was owned by the state,your kids didn’t get to inherit it without state permit',

In other words, nothing.
Speaking at a rally on Saturday night in West Virginia, Trump revealed that he had “fell in love” with the very man Republicans labeled a “nut job” and a “lunatic” just a few years ago. “I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

I don't, but your fat orange, dear leader gained a boyfriend.

Forum List

Back