Condemning communism

Everyone knows about the Soviets, Maoists and the various other communist experiments. The problem is you people trying to make the American left into communists. It makes you sound like you either know nothing about communism or nothing about the left or both.
The maoists are still with us

They run china and have great influence on American college campus’

What is communism?

It is a general question. A general answer is fine. You can qualify if you want, something like, "I hate marxist-leninism, but I love Maoist Marxism".

Your pretense of not understanding the word, "communism" or the idea of a general term, is not credible.

It is a general question. A general answer is fine. You can qualify if you want, something like, "I hate marxist-leninism, but I love Maoist Marxism".

Your pretense of not understanding the word, "communism" or the idea of a general term, is not credible.
:laugh:

Too funny. You guys use the term all the freakin' time but you don't have the balls to define it. What kind of adult does that?

And your second paragraph is a lie. I'm not pretending to not know the definition. I can define communism in one medium-sized sentence (and I have here, many times). I'm merely demonstrating how ignorant and/or dishonest you guys are. I guess you haven't caught that.

It sure is a good thing I don't take you guys seriously.

Last edited:
Here, since Mac1958 was not going to do it, i did it.

The maoists are still with us

They run china and have great influence on American college campus’
Calling the current ruling philosophy of China Maoism is laughable. China is a hybrid of every economic and social means available to control a populace. There's no ideology present, just the worst parts of capitalism and communism all rolled up in a weaponized economy.

Too funny. You guys use the term all the freakin' time but you don't have the balls to define it. What kind of adult does that?

And your second paragraph is a lie. I'm not pretending to not know the definition. I can define communism in one medium-sized sentence (and I have here, many times). I'm merely demonstrating how ignorant and/or dishonest you guys are. I guess you haven't caught that.

I'm not afraid to define. I just refuse to believe that there is any confusion about it, that it needs to be defined.

You admit you know what it is. FIne. Then answer the question.

They like to think they know what the word means.
The notion that a new thread about "what communism is" needs to be started and discussed within this one in order to respond to the opening post is a fallacy. The reason why there are hundreds of posts on this thread is because commies like you are shielding communism from being discussed in the way that the opening post specifies.

I'm not afraid to define. I just refuse to believe that there is any confusion about it, that it needs to be defined.

You admit you know what it is. FIne. Then answer the question.
Part of how lefties evade the opening post is to NEVER demonstrate that they even read and understood the opening post. I see this in every thread where lefties evade. It is the foundation of all lefty evasion in every thread.

The right has no idea what communism is.
It would help to give sharp definitions of communism, especially lower case communism and upper case Communism. The latter is a state of a state, while the former is a state of personal being far to the left of the left/right partisanship. Lower case communism is our natural, feral state at birth, animal beings. Upper case Communists are unbroken beasts running in organic herds, most often fleeing bullets in the back from the Glorious leader's friendly fire. They lack the mind-space to disagree with a direct order, somewhat like a biological robot. There are no academic categories or distinctions that identify Communism or communists because they fight out of ideological hate while the civilized world fights for love of family.

I STILL haven't seen a reply from you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. I still have not seen you start a new thread in the proper subforum about what communism is. Stop evading.

It would help to give sharp definitions of communism, especially lower case communism and upper case Communism. The latter is a state of a state, while the former is a state of personal being far to the left of the left/right partisanship. Lower case communism is our natural, feral state at birth, animal beings. Upper case Communists are unbroken beasts running in organic herds, most often fleeing bullets in the back from the Glorious leader's friendly fire. They lack the mind-space to disagree with a direct order, somewhat like a biological robot. There are no academic categories or distinctions that identify Communism or communists because they fight out of ideological hate while the civilized world fights for love of family.
Some excellent points here. Lefties LOVE to conflate state of a state with state of a being. I see a popular fallacy and evasion tactic where if the state of the state isn't officially communism, then the state of their being cannot be commie.

There are no academic categories or distinctions that identify Communism or communists because they fight out of ideological hate while the civilized world fights for love of family.
This is huge. Lefties will either exploit this if they understand it, or they simply won't be be able to conceive what this is.

Part of how lefties evade the opening post is to NEVER demonstrate that they even read and understood the opening post. I see this in every thread where lefties evade. It is the foundation of all lefty evasion in every thread.

Ev, I made a mirror thread, to see if rightiers are just as defensive of fascism.

You should come into it, just for a sec and see if you can condemn it, or if you will be compelled to defend it with deflection.

I STILL haven't seen a reply from you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. I still have not seen you start a new thread in the proper subforum about what communism is. Stop evading.
First, I have already condemned communism. As a 21+ year Financial Advisor, CFP / ChFC / CLU, that's easy for me to do. I have also pointed out that I'm a far better capitalist that YOU could ever DREAM of being.

Second, it's impossible for me to comment on your entire OP if I don't know what your definitions are. Effective communication is impossible when the people involved are not even using the same definitions for the words they are using. The critical word in your OP is "communism" and you use it six (6) times. Yet you refuse to provide a definition, which renders your OP vague and useless.

Most adults know this. It's a given. How old are you?

Communism was designed as a simple utopian post industrial society that naturally arises after people stop being greedy, lazy, mean and stupid. It does not even sound reasonable. It's certainly not something anyone on the left wants. We like our stuff and our individuality as much as anyone.
Yes. In the fat beginning. Better put, communism is a romper-room view of adult behavior, a perception that persists until the pig gets skinny from overwork.

First, I have already condemned communism. As a 21+ year Financial Advisor, CFP / ChFC / CLU, that's easy for me to do. I have also pointed out that I'm a far better capitalist that YOU could ever DREAM of being.

Second, it's impossible for me to comment on your entire OP if I don't know what your definitions are. Effective communication is impossible when the people involved are not even using the same definitions for the words they are using. The critical word in your OP is "communism" and you use it six (6) times. Yet you refuse to provide a definition, which renders your OP vague and useless.

The opening post is not a request for you to condemn communism. You can't demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post.

The english language is a given. The idea that everyone walks around with personal definitions of words, is a liberal idea that is not shared by conservatives.

Thus, you know teh standard definition and you thus know what we mean when we say "communism".

Also, SAYING you have condemned it, is not condemning it.

You should jump in my mirror thread, Condemning Fascism. I went first, since it was my thread.

Oddly, I felt no need to equivocate or qualify. I just condemned fascism. I went on adding some additional, minor points, to clarify my position, since it is a general question.

I'm sure by now though, that other "righties" have entered the thread and are showing how they are unable to condemn fascism. Or will soon. I'm SURE.

Forum List

Back