Computers and updates

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Every time an update pops up on my laptop computer, i click it. these updates keep my computer running fast. i recommend it.

First adopters are fun to watch as they struggle to get their hardware working again.

Like watching a spaz eat an ice cream cone!
Adopting new stuff is pretty bad. No support, if something messes up nobody knows anything about it. No references. It's not nice. The latest and greatest isn't all it's cracked up to be.
It's flying blind is what it is.

i recommend updating your computer whenever an update is made available. if you do not do the updates, your computer will run slowly.
Or install your OS, get it the way you want it, and block all updates. :yes_text12:

i recommend updating your computer whenever an update is made available. if you do not do the updates, your computer will run slowly.
What kind of computer do you have again? Is it the newest Intel? Do you have the latest Nvidia GPU?
Do you have an rtx 3090, brah?

i love my laptop computer. i got a great Black Friday deal on my laptop. $87 new and not refurbished on Walmart.com. it's got the newest intel chip. it's very fast.
That's nice. $87..k.

Can it play Crysis?

Forum List

Back