COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

You're a fucking liar, Joe...I can tell because you're still breathing.

You're still an idiot.

8 Minutes- 45 seconds... That's how long Chauvin had his knee on the man's neck.

The NY Slimes...LMFAO!!....The knee was at the base of his c-spine, which is between the shoulders, not directly to his neck.

What the fuck would you do if you couldn't lie out your ass on a daily basis?
Not be a retaylib for sure.

No, the conduct of George Floyd proceeded every action the police took. It is proper police conduct to subdue, even kill, paroles that refuse to cooperate with their re-arrest while violating parole.

It's never proper procedure to kill an unarmed man who poses no threat.

Oh, I get it, you have a word comprehension problem. Thank you for clarifying your condition.

That is your position? That no rapist should suffer due process!

Rape isn't a capital offense. Murder is, but we should still get rid of capital punishment because it's barbaric.

Floyd just passed a fake $20 he probably didn't even know was fake.

No, the conduct of George Floyd proceeded every action the police took. It is proper police conduct to subdue, even kill, paroles that refuse to cooperate with their re-arrest while violating parole.

Oh, I get it, you have a word comprehension problem. Thank you for clarifying your condition.

That is your position? That no rapist should suffer due process!

Rape isn't a capital offense. Murder is, but we should still get rid of capital punishment because it's barbaric.

So are the crimes they committed.
Did he know he had enough drugs in his system to kill himself?

Physically fighting the police while high on crystal-meth? That is an action that can.lead to your death, especially at the age of 46. Crystal Meth is a dreadly drug.

Probably was. Hey, everything up unto the point they did I have no issue with, until Chavin put his knee on his neck and killed him. Up until that point, it was almost good police work. I mean, other than escalating a petty offense into a lethal encounter.

~~~~~~
Minnesota’s attorney general needs to pay attention to the available evidence, which in this case is incontrovertible.
Keith Ellison? Yeah, right. Good thing is the trials going to be moved out of the twin cities where some have IQs and there are fewer weirdos like JoeB.

It is not proper procedure to kill an man who poses no threat. But it is proper procedure to control a man that is a threat which was George Floyd. High on Methamphetamine. That is a crazy drug that people do crazy stuff on. Like resist arrest and kill people.

Floyd did not know the $20 was fake? Whatever makes you sleep good at night go ahead and tell yourself. I am sure you can't tell the difference, just like a guy all doped up on three different drugs. It does take a bit of thought and the average idiot most likely would never notice the difference in weight and feel. You most likely should always use a debit card.

Barbaric? Yes, arresting criminals and sending them to jail is barbaric.

Rape is not a capital offense? Wow, that you are against the death penalty and know nothing about rape, in my opinion, puts you on the side of the rapist. Rape is a capital offense in some states.

You are the type of friend that Singleton loved.

It is not proper procedure to kill an man who poses no threat. But it is proper procedure to control a man that is a threat which was George Floyd. High on Methamphetamine. That is a crazy drug that people do crazy stuff on. Like resist arrest and kill people.

He was handcuffed and on the ground- No threat.

Floyd did not know the $20 was fake? Whatever makes you sleep good at night go ahead and tell yourself. I am sure you can't tell the difference, just like a guy all doped up on three different drugs. It does take a bit of thought and the average idiot most likely would never notice the difference in weight and feel. You most likely should always use a debit card.

Actually, I run a mostly cash business. I've handled hundreds of $20.00's I have no idea if one of them was fake or not.

Neither would you, really.

Rape is not a capital offense? Wow, that you are against the death penalty and know nothing about rape, in my opinion, puts you on the side of the rapist. Rape is a capital offense in some states.

Which ones? Rape might be an aggrevating factor, but by itself, it isn't. Are you truly this ignorant of the law? Wait, don't answer that.

Actually, I run a mostly cash business. I've handled hundreds of $20.00's I have no idea if one of them was fake or not.

Which ones? Rape might be an aggrevating factor, but by itself, it isn't. Are you truly this ignorant of the law? Wait, don't answer that.
Yes, in some states Rape is a capital offense.
Handcuffed, I could easily beat your ass.
In a mostly cash business you have only handled hundreds of 20's? I have handled thousands in my life. Further I have witnessed a Floyd type of person try to pass a counterfeit bill. On top of that my wife was a operations officer for Bank of America. As far as the person passing the fake, easily spotted by weight and feel. It is extremely rare for anybody to get the paper right. Bank of America, in 20 years the branch my wife worked at only received fakes three times. Each time the teller was able to spot the bill without a second glance or using a pen. I saw one of the bills. As soon as I touched it the difference is obvious.

I am not saying that a person of your intelligence can not tell the difference. I am sure we would not be having this discussion if you were able to tell the difference. Yes, you have handled 20's, and you have never ever had a fake. Thank you very much for making that clear.

Yes, in some states Rape is a capital offense.

Name one.

Handcuffed, I could easily beat your ass.

Unlikely. But we are talking about four trained law enforcement officers in peak physical condition... So, um, no, the guy wasn't a danger.

In a mostly cash business you have only handled hundreds of 20's? I have handled thousands in my life. Further I have witnessed a Floyd type of person try to pass a counterfeit bill. On top of that my wife was a operations officer for Bank of America. As far as the person passing the fake, easily spotted by weight and feel. It is extremely rare for anybody to get the paper right. Bank of America, in 20 years the branch my wife worked at only received fakes three times. Each time the teller was able to spot the bill without a second glance or using a pen. I saw one of the bills. As soon as I touched it the difference is obvious.

And most people wouldn't know the difference, that's the point. We aren't arguing what a bank teller would know, we are arguing what an average guy on the street would know.

I am not saying that a person of your intelligence can not tell the difference. I am sure we would not be having this discussion if you were able to tell the difference. Yes, you have handled 20's, and you have never ever had a fake. Thank you very much for making that clear.

I don't know if I had a fake. If I accidently passed one of, no one questioned it because I was white, I'm sure.

CHeck your privilege, buddy.

I don't know if I had a fake. If I accidently passed one of, no one questioned it because I was white, I'm sure.

CHeck your privilege, buddy.
So based on your non-experience and your imagination, you apply this to facts that we know, that Floyd, a felon on parole, high on crystal methamphetamine, alcohol, and fentanyl did in fact pass a fake bill and did in fact get caught at it immediately. So it seems another cash business besides your own is able to do what you admit you have never ever been able to do, spot a fake?

Nobody would question you because you are allowed to break federal law because you are white?

All the testimony you have given is evidence that you have never ever had a fake bill.

So based on your non-experience and your imagination, you apply this to facts that we know, that Floyd, a felon on parole, high on crystal methamphetamine, alcohol, and fentanyl did in fact pass a fake bill and did in fact get caught at it immediately. So it seems another cash business besides your own is able to do what you admit you have never ever been able to do, spot a fake?

Or they just have a lot more of that... point was, passing a fake $20.00 didn't merit a lethal response.

Nobody would question you because you are allowed to break federal law because you are white?

Quite. I'll give you another example. There's a store near my house, where there's a sign that reads "No Hats"... but when I took my hat off, the little guy behind the counter said, "No, that's not meant for you."

The point was, if they could "immediately tell" he passed a fake, they'd have stopped him at the register. And if he knew he passed a fake, he certainly wouldn't have stayed parked outside waiting for the cops to show up.

I see you backed off on your opinion that lethal force is never proper procedure.

Yes, handcuffed and on the ground, I would pose a threat to you. I could easily kick you in the groin knocking you to the ground whereas my next move would to bring my leg down swiftly on your throat most likely killing you.

If you had other officers with you that thought the same way as you, I would take the cuff keys off your dead body, un-cuff myself and simply walk away. For by your own admission, you would not use force to stop me and as I have just demonstrated, your ideology just got yourself killed.

I see you backed off on your opinion that lethal force is never proper procedure.

Yes, handcuffed and on the ground, I would pose a threat to you. I could easily kick you in the groin knocking you to the ground whereas my next move would to bring my leg down swiftly on your throat most likely killing you.

Yeah, you have a vivid imagination... you keep repeating this, but the fact is, they murdered that man.

If you had other officers with you that thought the same way as you, I would take the cuff keys off your dead body, un-cuff myself and simply walk away. For by your own admission, you would not use force to stop me and as I have just demonstrated, your ideology just got yourself killed.

Guy, you realize the difference between force and lethal force.... Putting his knee on his neck until he died is what caused his death, and it was uncalled for in the situation... that's why these guys are going to jail where they just LOOOOOVE cops.

Or they just have a lot more of that... point was, passing a fake $20.00 didn't merit a lethal response.
Yes, but that is not the discussion, the discussion is about an actual incident involving a dangerous man on parole and breaking the conditions of his parole.

You can not leave out the facts but you do because the facts make your argument look foolish and dumb.

Once again, I will type it s l o w l y s o y o u u n d e r s t a n d.

a man on parole with a violent criminal history is caught immediately trying to pass fake bills. He is high on three drugs. All illegal for a man on parole. Crystal Meth, Fentanyl, and alcohol. That man then fought the police to prevent his arrest.

Is lethal force justified to subdue a paroled convict breaking his parole committing at least 4 different felonies? One being assault and battery against a police officer. Is a man considered dangerous while high on crystal methamphetamine?

The answer is yes. You can not even tell the difference between a fake 20 and a real 20 let alone distinguish what is considered a dangerous criminal.

Guy, you realize the difference between force and lethal force.... Putting his knee on his neck until he died is what caused his death, and it was uncalled for in the situation... that's why these guys are going to jail where they just LOOOOOVE cops.
I am happy that you have not responded to my post how I described exactly how I could over power you if you were trying to arrest me. It is all too easy. You rightly do not work where you must make a decision to use strength and force that you obviously do not possess.

I do know the difference between force, lethal or otherwise, and in taking the handcuff keys away from you, you would not be able to defend yourself against the force I would use. Most likely I was going overboard when I said I would kill you with the force of my leg. I would not have to use lethal force to take handcuff keys away from you. Hell, you would of been the police officer watching the crowd so it is kind of a moot point, huh!

Yes, but that is not the discussion, the discussion is about an actual incident involving a dangerous man on parole and breaking the conditions of his parole.

You can not leave out the facts but you do because the facts make your argument look foolish and dumb.

a man on parole with a violent criminal history is caught immediately trying to pass fake bills. He is high on three drugs. All illegal for a man on parole. Crystal Meth, Fentanyl, and alcohol. That man then fought the police to prevent his arrest.

I'm going to put in terms even you can understand.

Murdering a helpless man in the middle of the street is wrong... and only a loathsome racist would come on here and try to rationalize it.

Fuck off and Die, I'm done with you.

I'm going to put in terms even you can understand.

Murdering a helpless man in the middle of the street is wrong... and only a loathsome racist would come on here and try to rationalize it.

Fuck off and Die, I'm done with you.

I just don't see undeniable proof that Officer Chauvin actually tried to kill the liberal icon. It looked like he was just restraining him, but Mr. Floyd couldn't take the beating he had earned because of his severe heart disease and Chinese Kung Flu ailment which he did NOT advise Chauvin of.

Forum List

Back