COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

Wow, so your argument is that since cops harrass blacks all the time, they should be grateful they only kill a few hundred? This is your argument, you racist, inbred twat?

Not at all. My argument is simple. No one should be wrongfully killed by cops, but to act as if it is huge systemic problem and only specific to black people is ignorant of the facts. The degradation of your intellectual superiors is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to compensate for your own glaring and obvious mental deficiencies.

Other than most of his misconduct is directed towards people of color?

Maybe because most of his interactions were with people of color? Maybe because people of color are more likely to resist arrest? Those pesky little facts again.

Stop committing crimes and you won't have to.

If cops were murdering white folks on suspicion of minor offenses, your racist ass would be screaming about it.

Knelt or not.....kneeling on his neck had nothing to do with his death.....the 2X lethal dose of fentanyl did that.....he was dead before the cops showed up......

With the toxicology report and the training methods, these cops, including the guy with his knee on the neck, will walk.....

None of these cops are walking... just ain't gonna happen...

Please explain... why were these supposedly "murdered" blacks resisting arrest, which is breaking a law BUT are you and the "murdered" blacks SO absolutely DUMB... to resist and possibly be KILLED because they resisted, fought, and attempted to kill the people arresting them? Everyone of the DUMB blacks that died did so because of again...THEY RESISTED ARREST!
Such a simple concept but evidently people like them and you don't understand the concept of "Survival of the fittest"!

Not at all. My argument is simple. No one should be wrongfully killed by cops, but to act as if it is huge systemic problem and only specific to black people is ignorant of the facts. The degradation of your intellectual superiors is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to compensate for your own glaring and obvious mental deficiencies.

It is a huge systematic problem.... and yes, for way too long, the police have been able to abuse black folks because they don't do this shit to white people.

Maybe because most of his interactions were with people of color? Maybe because people of color are more likely to resist arrest? Those pesky little facts again.

Or maybe they are just racist shits... I'm going with that. Check your fucking privilege, Cleetus.

Please explain... why were these supposedly "murdered" blacks resisting arrest, which is breaking a law BUT are you and the "murdered" blacks SO absolutely DUMB... to resist and possibly be KILLED because they resisted, fought, and attempted to kill the people arresting them? Everyone of the DUMB blacks that died did so because of again...THEY RESISTED ARREST!
Such a simple concept but evidently people like them and you don't understand the concept of "Survival of the fittest"!

Another inbred heard from. "Resisting arrest" should not be a death penalty offense.

It is a huge systematic problem.... and yes, for way too long, the police have been able to abuse black folks because they don't do this shit to white people.

But they do it to white people too when they act up, resist arrest, reach for guns/knives and tasers. It is not a systematic problem at all, but hey, this racism thing has been imbeded much too deep into your brain to extract now.

Or maybe they are just racist shits... I'm going with that. Check your fucking privilege, Cleetus

Exactly, you are going with that, without evidence. Typical.

But they do it to white people too when they act up, resist arrest, reach for guns/knives and tasers. It is not a systematic problem at all, but hey, this racism thing has been imbeded much too deep into your brain to extract now.

Uh, blacks are much more likely to be mistreated by the police. They represent 13% of the population and 33% of people shot by police.

We have a shitload of evidence...

Uh, blacks are much more likely to be mistreated by the police. They represent 13% of the population and 33% of people shot by police.

Blacks are more likely to act like thugs.

Blacks are more likely to act like thugs.

Of course they are encouraged to , by the entertainment industry. Can you imagine a white singer like Donny Osmond doing his black archrival's tribute to gangsterism? Mike Jackson was, in reality, no gangster but his performances told his millions of African American fans a different story.

Uh, blacks are more likely to resist arrest. Also, they are only 13% of the population but as of 2016 represented 27% of all individuals arrested, so it stands to reason they would be more likely to be shot by police. They have more police encounters. Once again, don't let the facts get in the way of a good tantrum.

These are not evidence of racism, but rather police violence, sometimes unjustified. Do I really need to post videos showing "unjustified" police violence against white people. You do realize that happens on occasion too, right?

Not so. You're twisting per capita statistics to circumvent actual body count.

Of all the deadly police shootings in 2019 and 2020, more whites have been killed than have blacks.

So, if you become a victim of a deadly police shooting, you are more likely to have been white.

cns news said:
Most people killed by the police have a weapon and pose a threat to the police or innocent third parties. The number of unarmed people killed by the police is much smaller. In 2019, 15 unarmed black people were shot and killed by on-duty police officers, compared with 25 whites. Victims remain mostly white if you expand the tally to include off-duty police officers and deaths from causes other than gun shots. Mapping Police Violence recently counted 28 unarmed blacks and 51 unarmed whites who died at the hands of police in 2019.

All that your per capita stats reflect is the FACT that if you are black, you are more likely to be get into a confrontation with police.

In other words, a larger percentage of the black population is criminal. For this, you can thank the Democrat Plantation.

Last edited:
Uh, blacks are more likely to resist arrest. Also, they are only 13% of the population but as of 2016 represented 27% of all individuals arrested, so it stands to reason they would be more likely to be shot by police. They have more police encounters. Once again, don't let the facts get in the way of a good tantrum.

Resisting arrest should not be a death penalty offense. Contempt of Cop should not be a reason to kill someone.

So, um, yeah, due to racial profiling, blacks are more likely to be hassled by police for things like, "driving in the wrong neighborhood" or "supsicion of having something in your trunk".

You're using one bit of racism to justify another bit of racism, Cleetus.

These are not evidence of racism, but rather police violence, sometimes unjustified. Do I really need to post videos showing "unjustified" police violence against white people. You do realize that happens on occasion too, right?

Not as often. But if White People are okay with police brutality, shame on us.

Not so. You're twisting per capita statistics to circumvent actual body count.

Of all the deadly police shootings in 2019 and 2020, more whites have been killed than have blacks.

Again, whites are 70% of the population, they should be. That blacks are disproportionately killed is the problem.

Not as often. But if White People are okay with police brutality, shame on us

I didn't say I was okay with it, just pointing out that race is not generally the determining factor and that the entire topic about police brutality and racism is WAY overblown to suit the political needs of the left.

Again, whites are 70% of the population, they should be. That blacks are disproportionately killed is the problem.

And they disproportionately resist arrest and are dispropotionately armed.

I didn't say I was okay with it, just pointing out that race is not generally the determining factor and that the entire topic about police brutality and racism is WAY overblown to suit the political needs of the left.

Actually, if anything, it's probably a discussion the left didn't want to have right now. Yes, race IS the determining factor because racial profiling is still really a thing.

Black people are more likely to be stopped, searched, interrogated and mistreated. getting shot is just the tip of an iceberg.

And they disproportionately resist arrest and are dispropotionately armed.

No, they are disproportionately hassled by police. Hey, speaking of which, here's a fun film. It's the difference of what happens when some entitled white boy walks down the street with an AR-15 and what happens when a black dude actually thinks that So-called Second Amendment applies to him.

Check it out... The white person (you know, like Kyle Rittenhouse) walks around with one, the cop come out and POLITELY asks to see his id, which he refuses to show, because hey, I'm a white person I don't have to show you my ID.

MEANWHILE, the black guy is immediately drawn down upon, he AND his seven-month pregnant wife are told to get one the ground. Other cops rush to the scene.... Five cop cars arrive by the end of the incident.

Yes, how law enforcement treats people of color is different.

Last edited:
Black people are more likely to be stopped, searched, interrogated and mistreated. getting shot is just the tip of an iceberg.
Your claims ignore the FACT that there is a higher percentage of violent criminals within the black population than there is within the white population.

As would be expected, more whites are killed by police every year.

The fact that a higher percentage of the black population is killed by police is a direct result of the text above.

Blacks are disproportionately killed because they are disproportionately criminal.

For this, you can correctly blame the Democrats.

Your claims ignore the FACT that there is a higher percentage of violent criminals within the black population than there is within the white population.

Your racism doesn't constitute a fact.

Blacks are disproportionately killed because they are disproportionately criminal.

No, they are killed because the cops are fucking racist.

Your racism doesn't constitute a fact.

No, they are killed because the cops are fucking racist.
You so funny, you lie almost as much as obuthole.

I am a white man and years ago I was arrested for a bar incident. Was never a crime committed I was arrested without incident. I was 'Mickeyed" in the bar think I accidently drank some womans drink that was drugged. I did nothing but because i beat the bar tenders boyfriend out of hundreds of dollars in pool i was attacked and held down till police got there. I did not resist and went to jail. While in processing though i went straight out of my mind do not even remember most of it. I know i got into it with another inmate then 6 cops tried to restrain me they failed at first. Next thing I know it is 12 hours later I am locked down in a chair with handcuffs and seatbelts. I stay that way for 18 hours without food or water. Think that treatment was any worse? How long did the cop have his knee on my neck before i was put in that chair? Would not know because I do not remember it but i know they kept me in holding with no visitors for 2 days so my bruises healed.
Where are my riots where is my justice? Cops are assholes across the board has nothing to do with race. They have power and some abuse it just a fact of life.

To get back on topic, George Floyd died of a drug overdose. The knee to the back of the neck is a useful way to subdue a perp resisting arrest since it will only cause discomfort if the perp turns over in a manner to attack the officer or grab the officer's gun. Otherwise it is totally harmless contrary to what fake "MMA expert" Hannity repeated so many times before interviewing fake "history expert" Bill O'Reilly.

And Blacks and Browns have received preferential treatment by the cops for decades. Their behavior is just so damn uncivilized, the savages hit the threshold of tolerance when the violently resist arrest and attacks cops with spit, hand to hand combat, weapons, and stuff.

Last edited:
By your errant logic, the black-on-black murders in Chicago are driven by racism.

No, they are driven by poverty, drugs, the fact the cops in Chicago are kind of incompetent and no one is afraid of them and of course, that it is way too easy to get a gun in Chicago now that the National Rampage Association got our sensible gun laws overturned in court.

You really are a stupid person, aren't you?

Forum List

Back