Complaint about emoticon sexism!!

yeah., well.. shit..

I know! You can have the breasts, but if you don't wear a bra, they'll hang to your knees, and you have to feed the kids
smile_wink.gif

Remember, God is a misogynist; you can't win
smile_wink.gif

And you should remember that no matter how low our breasts may sag ... you will still want to check 'em out. :cool:

Why---when there are always plenty of perky ones available :lol:

lotta good they do you in the kitchen
smile_tongue.gif
'God' said you can't speak in a Man's precense anyway (HEloves you, though), now take your shoes off, lose the clothes, and get in the kitchen...

:lol:

We can't have O's in the kitchen? :eusa_eh:

Oooops!

... I'm taking the muddler away from you... and diabling the washing machine... and taking your pillows away... and taking out the massaging showerhead....

yeah., well.. shit..

I know! You can have the breasts, but if you don't wear a bra, they'll hang to your knees, and you have to feed the kids
smile_wink.gif

Remember, God is a misogynist; you can't win
smile_wink.gif

And you should remember that no matter how low our breasts may sag ... you will still want to check 'em out. :cool:

naw.. thats when we take advantage of our ace card and divorce you for a much younger model..

:eusa_angel:

Remember, women are made when a fetus fails to become a male
Another way to look at that is to say the male sex results from a birth defect.

Incorrect, you stupid ****. A child with a Y chromosome will become female if it fails to become masculinized and virilized. I'd tell you to look up XY females, but you've long shown yourself not to care about facts.

Now piss off; noone was talking to you.

:udaman:

Someone just sent me this in a PM. I am flattered by it but also annoyed that they did not have the option to say "You are the woman!' Or at least "You are the person!"

What's to be done about this? Any suggestions?

To the one who comes up with a good one I thank you in advance and say :udaman:

Yep. Shut up.:cool:

gunny needs to come up with a female...mod..who is conservative...balance out the other mods....we have 3 males and only..did i mention only...2 females...

Forum List

Back