Complaint about emoticon sexism!!

o like you bother learning anyone's last name?

sexist i tellz ya...and look at the mods...how many men? vs how many women? i thought it should be equal?....

(damn i have tryed to stay out of trouble with gunny....o hell...)
And then there is the problem with Gunny claiming he doesn't have a feminine side. If that is so, I think it may be time to appoint a co-administrator of the fairer sex.

And then there is the problem with Gunny claiming he doesn't have a feminine side. If that is so, I think it may be time to appoint a co-administrator of the fairer sex.

Just curious ... what part of Gunny's posting/stance leads you to believe that he would allow such a thing? :eusa_eh: :lol:

Did you notice the USMB men's room has more urinals than the women's room has stalls?

Since you gals are used to waiting in a line to take a leak...lines that would put Russian bread lines to shame...we didn't think you'd notice.

the board reeks of sexism...note ang...."ang has disabled ""his"" rep....not her rep but ""his"" rep....strolling bones could start ""his"" own religion....(would yall please just tilte while i work out the details?) unlike gun shops i will take paypal...but its sexism all over this place....except when they are calling women ***** and bitches...

only when they act like bitches and ***** :eusa_eh:

Women should've chosen peeing standing up. But no, you chose multiple orgasms... buncha bitches and *****, you are :evil:

Just like the argument that "gays are not being denied the right to marry"...one can say that "women are not forbidden from peeing while standing up".

But in both cases, the result is not what they'd desired.

Women should've chosen peeing standing up. But no, you chose multiple orgasms... buncha bitches and *****, you are :evil:

Yeah, but we still get the multiple O's. :woohoo:
fuckin' ****
smile_tongue.gif

That's okay though, because we snuck a clause in there before you signed it that says you have to carry the kids for nine months and a week- take that, bitch ;)
smile_wink.gif

fuckin' ****
smile_tongue.gif

That's okay though, because we snuck a clause in there before you signed it that says you have to carry the kids for nine months and a week- take that, bitch ;)
smile_wink.gif

Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap, JB. :evil:

Besides, we got the O's and breasts 'n stuff. :funnyface:

Last edited:
LOL! But multiple orgasms was just an extra. We chose the better looks and brains package.

fuckin' ****
smile_tongue.gif

smile_wink.gif

Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap, JB. :evil:

Besides, we got the O's and breasts. :funnyface:
yeah., well.. shit..

I know! You can have the breasts, but if you don't wear a bra, they'll hang to your knees, and you have to feed the kids
smile_wink.gif

Remember, God is a misogynist; you can't win
smile_wink.gif

yeah., well.. shit..

I know! You can have the breasts, but if you don't wear a bra, they'll hang to your knees, and you have to feed the kids
smile_wink.gif

Remember, God is a misogynist; you can't win
smile_wink.gif

And you should remember that no matter how low our breasts may sag ... you will still want to check 'em out. :cool:

Yeah, but we still get the multiple O's. :woohoo:
fuckin' ****
smile_tongue.gif

smile_wink.gif
And that's how we always know the kids are always our own. :lol:

LOL! But multiple orgasms was just an extra. We chose the better looks and brains package.

lotta good they do you in the kitchen
smile_tongue.gif
'God' said you can't speak in a Man's precense anyway (HEloves you, though), now take your shoes off, lose the clothes, and get in the kitchen...

:lol:

Forum List

Back