Comparison of White Civilization with...???

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus. The contrast with, for example, "Native Americans," who, at the time of Columbus had no metallurgy, primitive, if any, written language, stone age art and music, no domesticated animals...they hadn't even invented/discovered the WHEEL, for goodness sake. What was done by the Aztecs, Incas, etc., in central and south America was remarkable, but eons behind what was going on in Europe.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.

And we are to believe that somehow, these other cultures are equivalent to those of Europe. It defies explanation how such a belief could prevail among cogent, cognizant scholars and observers. Evidence to the contrary is simply mountainous.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.

There were no such superior development just like there is no such thing as sub Saharan Africa.

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus.
Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

51bghJDHmYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like this

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

31296.jpg

mosque-of-cristo-de-la-luz-toledo-spain1.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

This is just an honest depiction of history.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

Any scholar who knows the deal will tell you that.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.
Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

When you say ( write ) Moore like most people you are referring to people of the Northwest corner of North Africa like the Berbers. Sorry friend those people for the most part are not black and never have never been, for at the last five thousand years. They came from Eurasian steppes by way of the Middle East thousands of years ago.

I know about the population of North Africa because I have communicated with people in the area. There are more black people there now than there ever has been and they are still a minority. Until the start of the trans-Saharan slave trade, I doubt there were any blacks in the area and that happened sometime after the invasion of Spain.

Trans-Saharan trade - Wikipedia

thumb_the-moors-were-black-africans-who-went-and-civilized-europe-9482695.png

Sorry the Moors were not a black people. But you are right about one thing before the age exploration Europe was not a very pleasant place. Of all the people of the civilizations of Eurasia, they were they poorest and the hungriest. I believe that is what gave them the motivation to face the dangers of the open sea and do the great things they did. They were not an evil people they were a hungry people.
Yes the Moors were black.

Most farms in Africa are worked by hands with shovels and hoes. That is very inefficient; how much land can a man work with a hoe? They are not really farms they are more like gardens. If the farmer can’t afford a tractor and fuel why not use mules or better still Zebras and the local cows? Zebras and African cattle would be better because they are better adapted to the environment. Don’t tell me zebras can’t be domesticated because it has been done. Hell, hand pushed plows would be an improvement over what are doing now.

Why don’t African governments help their farmers make these improvements everyone would benefit in the end?
Incorrect

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus.
Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

31296.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

When you say ( write ) Moore like most people you are referring to people of the Northwest corner of North Africa like the Berbers. Sorry friend those people for the most part are not black and never have never been, for at the last five thousand years. They came from Eurasian steppes by way of the Middle East thousands of years ago.

I know about the population of North Africa because I have communicated with people in the area. There are more black people there now than there ever has been and they are still a minority. Until the start of the trans-Saharan slave trade, I doubt there were any blacks in the area and that happened sometime after the invasion of Spain.

Sorry the Moors were not a black people. But you are right about one thing before the age exploration Europe was not a very pleasant place. Of all the people of the civilizations of Eurasia, they were they poorest and the hungriest. I believe that is what gave them the motivation to face the dangers of the open sea and do the great things they did. They were not an evil people they were a hungry people.
FFS, no one takes the Sharpton School of World History seriously. Even most blacks aren't that stupid.

Last edited:
What a sad life the OP must lead to need threads like this to assuage his emptiness.

31296.jpg

The truth is out there

FFS, no one take the Sharpton School of World History seriously. Even most blacks aren't that stupid.

You don't talk for us cheeze it. We damn sure won't be recognizing the David Duke/Jerad Taylor/Richard Spencer/Stormfront school of history your punk ass was taught.

FFS, no one take the Sharpton School of World History seriously. Even most blacks aren't that stupid.

You don't talk for us cheeze it. We damn sure won't be recognizing the David Duke/Jerad Taylor/Richard Spencer/Stormfront school of history your punk ass was taught.
I said most blacks. There are of course those with the room-temperature IQ of you and Sharpton himself.

100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans, 1 of 4

I said most blacks. There are of course those with the room-temperature IQ of you and Sharpton himself.

YOU don't speak for any blacks. Understand?

What are you axing me?

What are you axing me?
I don't ax keebler. I told you.

What are you axing me?
No, you axed.

What are you axing me?
No, you axed.
I didn't ax, ask, or query. You were told. You don't speak for blacks. No blacks. That means zero. So if you can't understand that, you understand it now.

What are you axing me?
No, you axed.
I didn't ax, ask, or query. You were told. You don't speak for blacks. No blacks. That means zero. So if you can't understand that, you understand it now.
You were still axing. .All you do is beg and ax for free stuff.

What are you axing me?
No, you axed.
You were still axing. .All you do is beg and ax for free stuff.
You've got that confused with what whites have been doing for the last 243 years.

31296.jpg

The truth is out there

The Moors were Black. That’s why they called the people Moors. Moor actually means Black.

The moors were not some group separate from other Black ppl. Moor was the term used for ALL Black ppl during medieval times. Africans called the Moors went into Spain, Sicily and Italy and ushered in the Renaissance era, bringing science and civilization back to that region. So everything after that was cultural appropriation

Even Irish historians like David MacRichie acknowledge that Moor means Black. Black American boxers were called Moors

Why would they do that if they was not black ?

Statues of the Moors are all over Europe

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They brought civilization & education to Europe only to have that nearly whitewashed out of history. The Moors ruled most of Spain for a time which happens to be in Europe. Many Europeans have African DNA from the Moors, Egyptians & Romans (as Roman armies & citizens included N. Africans). Etc. There is evidence, it's in the library - it's in things called 'books'.

Do your own research. In the library. In books. History books. That would be the NON-fiction section. Moorish Spain is common knowledge for people who have any knowledge of European history, which you obviously don't, so you are not worth my time. Educate yourself, it's worth it.

And look - I will not deny whites their inventions. Most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people.

I don't lament that fact. So white people have invented some wonderful things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing

And white inventions have only happened because they have been on top during that time and blk ppl could not even look at white person in the eye. So whites bragging about their inventions is like me having a 100m race with you then giving myself a 90m head start and bragging about me being a better runner than you.

And even with all that advantage a lot of inventions are questionable whether they were "white" as it's not about who invents but who get's the patent. Whites have done that for 100 years. See an idea. Steal it and then become the owners of the invention

So anglo power – British and American – is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history.

Progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

31296.jpg

The truth is out there

The Moors were Black. That’s why they called the people Moors. Moor actually means Black.

The moors were not some group separate from other Black ppl. Moor was the term used for ALL Black ppl during medieval times. Africans called the Moors went into Spain, Sicily and Italy and ushered in the Renaissance era, bringing science and civilization back to that region. So everything after that was cultural appropriation

Even Irish historians like David MacRichie acknowledge that Moor means Black. Black American boxers were called Moors

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They brought civilization & education to Europe only to have that nearly whitewashed out of history. The Moors ruled most of Spain for a time which happens to be in Europe. Many Europeans have African DNA from the Moors, Egyptians & Romans (as Roman armies & citizens included N. Africans). Etc. There is evidence, it's in the library - it's in things called 'books'.

Do your own research. In the library. In books. History books. That would be the NON-fiction section. Moorish Spain is common knowledge for people who have any knowledge of European history, which you obviously don't, so you are not worth my time. Educate yourself, it's worth it.

And look - I will not deny whites their inventions. Most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people.

Happy now ?

And white inventions have only happened because they have been on top during that time and blk ppl could not even look at white person in the eye. So whites bragging about their inventions is like me having a 100m race with you then giving myself a 90m head start and bragging about me being a better runner than you.

And even with all that advantage a lot of inventions are questionable whether they were "white" as it's not about who invents but who get's the patent. Whites have done that for 100 years. See an idea. Steal it and then become the owners of the invention

So anglo power – British and American – is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history.

Progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.
You're getting Moors mixed up with jungle bunnies. Jungle bunnies are from sub-Saharan Africa, you know, where the slaves for both the Moors and colonists came from.

31296.jpg

The truth is out there

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

Happy now ?

You're getting Moors mixed up with jungle bunnies. Jungle bunnies are from sub-Saharan Africa, you know, where the slaves for both the Moors and colonists came from.

There is no such thing as sub-Saharan Africa white boy. There is no such thing as a jungle bunny white boy. Africa is Africa and blacks live there. The moors are black. That's a fact white boy. Moors took Europe out of the dark ages. Whites were ass backward stupid. That's the way it was. Whites have left out history and like Essen said to the other fool, go get educated. Read books, not just posts on stormfront.

Forum List

Back