Comparing Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to today's American Left

Jodie Foster inspired an assasination attempt. I, and traditional American legal thought, never held her responsible.

GUess that is the difference between Traditional Americans and Progressive Americas.

Did Jodie Foster say "Go shoot President Reagan for me?" Donald Trump told his supporters to "Go to the Capitol . . . . . fight like hell . . . or you won't have a country",

DNC cultists must defend the fundamental blueprint, their holy grail of the movement. Rules for radicals is the Bible for the cultist of the DNC.

Do you think that if you repeat this lie often enough it will make it true. And again, I'm a moderate liberal living in Canada, so claiming in thrall to any American political party has no basis in reality.

Did Jodie Foster say "Go shoot President Reagan for me?" Donald Trump told his supporters to "Go to the Capitol . . . . . fight like hell . . . or you won't have a country",

Standard political rhetoric when discussing peaceful protests.

Go ahead, challenge me to find dems making similiar statements about peaceful protests.

Do you think that if you repeat this lie often enough it will make it true. And again, I'm a moderate liberal living in Canada, so claiming in thrall to any American political party has no basis in reality.
So you're an irrelevant foreigner trash shut the fuck upb

MEANING: intimidate your opponent with whatever means you have. If you can make a conservative feel isolated by flooding hollywood, music, education, big tech, social media, etc. with leftist values and ideals, it'll attack them and make them think there's more leftists than there actually are.

MEANING: Never stray from talking points. If a Conservative brings up context or perspective, take it as an assault on your victimhood.

MEANING: Bring up the exception and unproven theory and attempt to make them anser for it.

MEANING: point the finger instead of owning behavior.

MEANING: Shout damaging accusations non-stop with no regard for intellectual esteem, and the MSM will repeat and trumpet the accusations regardless of their merit to further hurt the target, as you're all intertwined.

MEANING: Rile up the crowd, get them hungry to topple the system. Seek people who have nothing to gain from the system, and only are able to watch established people fall and crumble to their level.

MEANING: Always focus on the hot take and topic. Don't focus on the importance of issues, focus on what will piss people off.

MEANING: Interject politics into everything: Music, sports, movies, random conversations... always impose your strain onto others no matter where you are.

MEANING: Use doomsday scenarios to argue your points, and only evil people will oppose it.

MEANING: Have no answers, only critique the institutions that stand in order to deconstruct them. That way, you can tear down those who are more powerful than you.

MEANING: Ad Hoc logical falicies as much as possible, and avoid any setting of standards for all people.

Guys, none of this is organic... it's by design. Hit the "enemy" from multiple angles to cause pressure to collapse the tower.

Conservatives are people like Ronald Reagan. Trump and his supporters are not conservatives. They are Nazis.

You Nazis constantly turn to victimhood. Trump never does anything wrong. They are picking on him is the constant refrain from Trump supporters. Those are talking points.

It is Trump supporters who keep putting out unproven election theories and want to make us answer for these crazy conspiracy theories.

I believe the other side sets the rules. If Trump wants to take money from other accounts and uses them for things that are not approved by Congress then everyone has the right to do the same.

It is radical right wing Nazis like you that shout supposedly damaging accusations non-stop with absolutely no proof. The right wing media will repeat them endlessly. When someone in the right wing media commits a random act of journalism, they are attacked for it.

You are the ones who want to topple the system. You attack anyone who disagrees with you and people whose life you do not approve of. Pissing off liberals is the biggest thing to you Nazis.

Trump Nazis are always focused on pissing people off. They don't care about facts.

Trump Nazis are always using doomsday scenarios.

People have the right to live their life as they see fit. You do not have the right to dictate to others how they will live their lives.

Nazi Trump supporters are always attacking institutions. They are attacking the FBI for following the law. They are attacking the IRS for no reason whatsoever.

Trump Nazis are the ones who are attacking this country and attacking our rights. You are the enemy of this country.

lol a long load of spam, never mind it still ignores the obvious evidence of massive use of fraudulent ballots.

Your kind of special dumbassery is touching.

There is no evidence of fraudulent ballots. Trump's AG and judges appointed by Trump agreed with that. The Michigan REPUBLICAN led legislature found no fraudulent ballots.

You are the right wing Nazi and there is nothing touching about you. You are the enemy of this country.

There is no evidence of fraudulent ballots. Trump's AG and judges appointed by Trump agreed with that. The Michigan REPUBLICAN led legislature found no fraudulent ballots.

You are the right wing Nazi and there is nothing touching about you. You are the enemy of this country.

lol go fuck yourself, gimp. The babblings of faggots and commies is of no worth here.

Jodie Foster inspired an assasination attempt. I, and traditional American legal thought, never held her responsible.

GUess that is the difference between Traditional Americans and Progressive Americas.
WTF?
Jodie Foster didn't participate in the planning, or the actual assassination attempt either.
Trump did.

DNC cultists are traitors
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute unacceptable feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them. Projection allows the difficult trait to be addressed without the individual fully recognizing it in themselves.

A side effect of.

1662272252538.png

Conservatives are people like Ronald Reagan. Trump and his supporters are not conservatives.

I supported Ronald Reagan in the 80s. Today I support Donald Trump. IMO, both are valid. Neither were/are perfect, but both were what was needed at the time.

Forum List

Back