Companies that go "WOKE" end up going "BROKE". Taco Bell is going Drag Queen brunches.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

People go to restaurants to eat, not be indoctrinated with the Progressives ideology. Yeah, a few will think it is funny, but many will just see this as immoral as hell, and stop going. I bet it will be all those who cancelled their Netflix accounts. These CEO's will never learn.

Will Taco Bell in the middle east have drag queen brunches? I think not. Because we all know Muslims are bigots.

People go to restaurants to eat, not be indoctrinated with the Progressives ideology. Yeah, a few will think it is funny, but many will just see this as immoral as hell, and stop going. I bet it will be all those who cancelled their Netflix accounts. These CEO's will never learn.

Will Taco Bell in the middle east have drag queen brunches? I think not. Because we all know Muslims are bigots.

The 15 an hr worked out real well for all the idiots who were sold on bs lies. Just like they conned the dumbasses with “ POT “ oh wel’l legalize your pot smoking for you just vote for me. Man these political fkn pigs are sickening.

Forum List

Back