Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

There goes that party of law and order, gain...and they wonder why people riot...

Yes. No Klonservative has any reason to complain about any crime anymore. They are all phonies.
Yeah, not worrying that a guy not being forced to go to prison for white collar charges brought about by a holy shit politically charged investigation, during a time when we've decided that covid19 makes prison too dangerous for many violent offenders, is CLEARLY just conservatives showing that they don't care about law and order. Brilliant. You should be awarded an honorary psych doctorate for this incredible and demonstrably unbiased insight into the motives of people who you CLEARLY don't despise.

The party of law and order my ass...

There are low lifes

There are the lowest of lifes

There are child molesterors

There are serial killers

And then there's Roger Stone

And the there's the Republican party

Oh well, paybacks are a mofo.

see you down road.
Oh well, paybacks are a mofo.

Did Stone pay as much for a pardon as Marc Rich paid Clinton?
Speaking of ass, Trump is hard up to get a piece so Roger said let me go and you can have my wife for 2 minutes but I get to watch

What does that have to do with my post?

Man was a casualty of Mueller witch hunt that never should have happened.

Agreed. We need to have Trump on the record standing up for slime.

Its ridiculous that the elites should have to serve time.
I’m surprised it took so long. I wonder what changed in the last few months?

Its ridiculous that the elites should have to serve time.
What truly was ridiculous was how Stone was arrested. CNN called in for playing up the optics
was the epitome of politics going awry. Thomas you really need to focus on are the real stories
and not what you're being fed.

A commutation is a reduction, either totally or partially, of a sentence someone is currently serving but does not eliminate a federal conviction. A pardon is typically granted after a person has served their sentence and may suggest innocence.

Forum List

Back