Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

I'm guessing that Roger Stone had something to do with either Trump's campaign and/or the Russian crap. Concerning many things in this and past administrations I've consider my ignorance as bliss.

There was no Russian Crap.
Russians stole emails from the DNC and leaked them through Wikileaks. That’s Russian crap.

Except that didn't happen
Yes it did... it was uncovered and verified by the FBI. Do some research
You’re talking to a “Seth Rich did it” conspiracy theorist. Anything that doesn’t confirm their nonsense is automatically deep state lies.

It’s almost impossible to penetrate their bubble.
Apparently so... these people fascinate me

These People Versus You people.

These People said No - When you people said Candidate Trump will lose.
These People said No - When you people said the Convention would stop him.
These People said No - When you people said that Faithless Electors would stop Trump.
These People said No - When you people said that he wouldn't be sworn in (Even Biden said that was crazy)
These People said N0 - When you people said that Russian Collusion would stop President Trump
These People said N0 - When you people said that Mueller would stop Trump
These People said No - When you People said that the Ukraine Hoax would stop President Trump
These People said No - When you people said that Flynn, Cohen, Stormy & Avenatti, and Access Hollywood would stop Trump
These People said No - When you people said that North Korea would bring President Trump down.
These People said No - When you people said that his handling of Iran would bring President Trump down.
These People said N0 - When you people said that his handling of the death of Khashoggi would bring President Trump down.

The list is longer, but you get the idea (maybe)

These People have yet to be wrong
You people have yet to be right.
Wow, you completely ignore the points I made I my post to paste that crap? What a joke. Grow up and do better

Well, when you take everything out of context
You're making a comparison between any commutation by Obama (or any prez) and Trump's commutation of Stone and then have the audacity to say I'm taking something out of context. Wow.

"On August 2, Stone again called then-candidate Trump, and the two spoke for approximately ten minutes. Again, we don’t know what was said, but less than an hour after speaking with Trump, Stone emailed an associate of his Jerome Corsi, to have someone else who was living in London“ see Assange.” Less than two days later, on August 2, 2016, Corsi emailed Stone. Corsi told Stone that, “Word is friend in embassy [Assange] plans 2 more dumps. One “in October” and that “impact planned to be very damaging,” “time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about."
Around this time, Deputy Campaign Chairman Gates continued to have conversations with Stone about more information that would be coming out from WikiLeaks. Gates was also present for a phone call between Stone and Trump. While Gates couldn’t hear the content of the call, he could hear Stone’s voice on the phone and see his name on the caller ID. Thirty seconds after hanging up the phone with Stone, then-candidate Trump told Gates that there would be more information coming. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, also stated that he was present for a phone call between Trump and Stone, where Stone told Trump 4 that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and in a couple of days WikiLeaks would release information, and Trump responded, “oh good, alright.” Paul Manafort also stated that he spoke with Trump about Stone’s predictions and his claimed access to WikiLeaks, and that Trump instructed Manafort to stay in touch with Stone. In his written answers to the Special Counsel’s Office, President Trump denied remembering anything about his conversations with Stone during the summer of 2016, and he denied being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with anyone associated with the campaign. One week after submitting his written answers, President Trump criticized “flipping” witnesses and stated that Stone was “very brave” in indicating he would not cooperate with prosecutors. The Special Counsel’s Report stated that the President’s statements complimenting Stone “support the inference that the President intended to communicate a message that witnesses could be rewarded for refusing to provide testimony adverse to the President[.]”

Rewarded for refusing to provide FALSE testimony
Now it is worded truthfully and accurately.
You are welcome.

You're making a comparison between any commutation by Obama (or any prez) and Trump's commutation of Stone and then have the audacity to say I'm taking something out of context. Wow.

"On August 2, Stone again called then-candidate Trump, and the two spoke for approximately ten minutes. Again, we don’t know what was said, but less than an hour after speaking with Trump, Stone emailed an associate of his Jerome Corsi, to have someone else who was living in London“ see Assange.” Less than two days later, on August 2, 2016, Corsi emailed Stone. Corsi told Stone that, “Word is friend in embassy [Assange] plans 2 more dumps. One “in October” and that “impact planned to be very damaging,” “time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about."
Around this time, Deputy Campaign Chairman Gates continued to have conversations with Stone about more information that would be coming out from WikiLeaks. Gates was also present for a phone call between Stone and Trump. While Gates couldn’t hear the content of the call, he could hear Stone’s voice on the phone and see his name on the caller ID. Thirty seconds after hanging up the phone with Stone, then-candidate Trump told Gates that there would be more information coming. Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, also stated that he was present for a phone call between Trump and Stone, where Stone told Trump 4 that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and in a couple of days WikiLeaks would release information, and Trump responded, “oh good, alright.” Paul Manafort also stated that he spoke with Trump about Stone’s predictions and his claimed access to WikiLeaks, and that Trump instructed Manafort to stay in touch with Stone. In his written answers to the Special Counsel’s Office, President Trump denied remembering anything about his conversations with Stone during the summer of 2016, and he denied being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with anyone associated with the campaign. One week after submitting his written answers, President Trump criticized “flipping” witnesses and stated that Stone was “very brave” in indicating he would not cooperate with prosecutors. The Special Counsel’s Report stated that the President’s statements complimenting Stone “support the inference that the President intended to communicate a message that witnesses could be rewarded for refusing to provide testimony adverse to the President[.]”

Oh no!! Wikileaks published info........
Doesn't the Washington Post do the same thing?

Not info that paints Hillary in a bad light.
That is the whole and entire point of the entire story.
Truths regarding Hillary beat Hillary.

I thought you already acknowledged the laws that were broken by Russians hacking and leaking DNC server info. Do you take that back? Do you think laws were not broken or that it’s not a big deal to break them?

I'm guessing that Roger Stone had something to do with either Trump's campaign and/or the Russian crap. Concerning many things in this and past administrations I've consider my ignorance as bliss.

Russians stole emails from the DNC and leaked them through Wikileaks. That’s Russian crap.

You’re talking to a “Seth Rich did it” conspiracy theorist. Anything that doesn’t confirm their nonsense is automatically deep state lies.

These People said No - When you people said that Faithless Electors would stop Trump.
These People said No - When you people said that he wouldn't be sworn in (Even Biden said that was crazy)
These People said N0 - When you people said that Russian Collusion would stop President Trump
These People said No - When you People said that the Ukraine Hoax would stop President Trump
These People said No - When you people said that Flynn, Cohen, Stormy & Avenatti, and Access Hollywood would stop Trump
These People said No - When you people said that North Korea would bring President Trump down.
These People said No - When you people said that his handling of Iran would bring President Trump down.
These People said N0 - When you people said that his handling of the death of Khashoggi would bring President Trump down.

Wow, you completely ignore the points I made I my post to paste that crap? What a joke. Grow up and do better

Therein lies the issue - you made no points.

Yes I did... reread my post

I thought you already acknowledged the laws that were broken by Russians hacking and leaking DNC server info. Do you take that back? Do you think laws were not broken or that it’s not a big deal to break them?

There was no Russian Hacking (HARD STOP)

Oh I get that you think that you did
You just didn't
It's bubble nonsense.

There was no Russian Hacking (HARD STOP)
I literally just showed that there was. You are just using empty proclamations. You are wrong. Hard stop

I thought you already acknowledged the laws that were broken by Russians hacking and leaking DNC server info.

Yup, hacking is a crime. Stealing classified info is a crime.

Hasn't the Washington Post ever published stolen or hacked info?

Oh I get that you think that you did
You just didn't
It's bubble nonsense.
No they were actual points. That’s a fact. You can disagree with their validity in which case you can provide a counter argument. But you’re not doing this which shows that you can’t dispute what I’ve said. You’re done. Be gone with ya

I thought you already acknowledged the laws that were broken by Russians hacking and leaking DNC server info.

Before we move to the Washington post I just wanna be clear. You admit that Russians committed crimes with what they did to the DNC server and prosecutions are justified, is that correct?

Before we move to the Washington post I just wanna be clear. You admit that Russians committed crimes with what they did to the DNC server and prosecutions are justified, is that correct?

You admit that Russians committed crimes with what they did to the DNC server

Already said, the hackers, Russian or not, should be shot.

Wasn’t this particular issue settled by NY Times vs United States?

Don't tell me, tell Slade.

Slade doesn't seem to have any problem with this point. In reality, it seems like a distraction from the actual topic.

"The People" don't elect the president.

Slade doesn't seem to have any problem with this point. In reality, it seems like a distraction from the actual topic.

Slade doesn't seem to have any problem with this point.

I haven't seen him say that yet.

it seems like a distraction from the actual topic.

The topic seems to be communicating with Wikileaks.
Is there a law against communicating with Wikileaks? Should there be?

Forum List

Back