Commercials you can no longer tolerate during all this lock up for political reason nonsense.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
God love these 2, Alex and this boy. But I'd like to wheel them off the TV forever.

Here's another one. Not only do we post to these types here every day, we have to watch them on TV

How about this beaut..........................WARNING!!!!....You may be offended................

This looks staged to me.........BAWWWWHAHA!!!

ImAlwaysRight

Platinum Member
Reaction score
God love these 2, Alex and this boy. But I'd like to wheel them off the TV forever.

Here's another one. Not only do we post to these types here every day, we have to watch them on TV

How about this beaut..........................WARNING!!!!....You may be offended................

I'm allergic to all commercials...but I could watch the Budweiser Clydesdales all day.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

I don't mind the Shiners Hospital commercials at all, although, we donate to St Jude.
The I've fallen and I can't get up commercials have become a comic tag line.

I actually think there should be more commercial addressing mental illness as the problem is not being addressed sufficiently.

Do not really care for drug commercials sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. Many people to damn dumb to be pressuring their doctor for trying new drugs. I select and pay doctors enough when needed, that they darn well ought to be able to prescribe what is best for whatever condition I come up with (mostly injury,so far) or refer me to someone more specialized that I can trust, though when they do prescribe, I have read all about it to be found, that I can internalize and evaluate before it ever goes in my mouth.

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Relief Factor commercials featuring Larry Elder or Sebastian Gorka.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm allergic to all commercials...but I could watch the Budweiser Clydesdales all day.

Never seen any of those adds. But I know Budweiser donates a million a year to destroy the Second Amendment and it taste like shit. Coors supports the Second, host shooting events, and taste good.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List