Comic Relief

Last edited:
It is kinda comical actually, as I recall there were zero votes available for the Paris Accords in the Senate (Dem or Rep)

What else did your voices tell you? You snowflakes really do reside in an alternate reality. I suppose that's one way to escape the laughter.

Back in the real world, Paris talks fell under a previous treaty, which had been approved by the full senate. Hence, Trump must follow the steps of the treaty to withdraw from it. That is, unlike you support complete Constitutional rape, and being a Trump-fan, I suppose you do.

so Obama just wrote an executive order and developed a slush fund for the globalists at the American working mans expense.
.. One semi-man with one huge ego...:popcorn:

So, were you lying out of butthurt, or just out of stupidity?

It is kinda comical actually, as I recall there were zero votes available for the Paris Accords in the Senate (Dem or Rep)

What else did your voices tell you? You snowflakes really do reside in an alternate reality. I suppose that's one way to escape the laughter.

Back in the real world, Paris talks fell under a previous treaty, which had been approved by the full senate. Hence, Trump must follow the steps of the treaty to withdraw from it. That is, unlike you support complete Constitutional rape, and being a Trump-fan, I suppose you do.

so Obama just wrote an executive order and developed a slush fund for the globalists at the American working mans expense.
.. One semi-man with one huge ego...:popcorn:

So, were you lying out of butthurt, or just out of stupidity?

Perhaps a tad of memory embellishment...:ack-1:

Obama self-ratified the Paris agreement because he could't get 2/3rds ratification by the Senate of the United States leaving the American people without representation... You may believe Obama/Democrats should operate as omnipotent dictators but thinking Americans prefer the Constitution...

...and golly, you hurt my feelings...:laugh:

Last edited:

I believe it and jealous of the good looking Paris President, and he didn't like his handshake, young, vital and strong. Oh yes he is so jealous of Obama and even Hillary. It shows in everything he does. He has to be no.1 , even though he is no. 2.
Trump runs for one elected office in his life time and wins, and that office is something Hillary could only wish for, yeah, Trump is jealous.

I believe it and jealous of the good looking Paris President, and he didn't like his handshake, young, vital and strong. Oh yes he is so jealous of Obama and even Hillary. It shows in everything he does. He has to be no.1 , even though he is no. 2.
Trump runs for one elected office in his life time and wins, and that office is something Hillary could only wish for, yeah, Trump is jealous.

Hillary is the first women ever to run for President, and she has a long record of public service, he has a long record of a charlatan and that is all he has, I don't think I need to remind you of his thieving past.

Why should he be jealous of Obama, he has signed more executive orders and golfed more than Obama probably did in his 8 years.

Forum List

Back