Come clean if you predicted Elon Musk would never own Twitter

There are millions and millions of fake accounts and programmed bots on Twitter. When Musk became aware of that he realized the investment was less valuable than had been presented to him. Twitter refused to come clean on those numbers.
That’s simply false. Musk made the claim that Twitter had 20% bot accounts and did not provide a shred of evidence to substantiate that claim. If Twitter negotiated in bad faith then why didn’t Musk take them to court?

That’s simply false. Musk made the claim that Twitter had 20% bot accounts and did not provide a shred of evidence to substantiate that claim. If Twitter negotiated in bad faith then why didn’t Musk take them to court?
Your opinion. Have a nice day.

Using Twitter’s claim that “only” 5 perfect of their users are bots (btw Twitter’s definition of a bot being monetary swindlers leaves out other types of misinformation bots) the numbers involved (according to that lowball estimate) would be 5% of Twitter‘s 223 million daily users which equals 11,450,000. Not exactly chump change, and again a low estimate without question.

“As the creators of Botometer, a widely used bot detection tool, our group at the Indiana University Observatory on Social Media has been studying inauthentic accounts and manipulation on social media for over a decade. We brought the concept of the “social bot” to the foreground and first estimated their prevalence on Twitter in 2017.”

“External researchers do not have access to the same data as Twitter, such as IP addresses and phone numbers. This hinders the public’s ability to identify inauthentic accounts. But even Twitter acknowledges that the actual number of inauthentic accounts could be higher than it has estimated, because detection is challenging.”

Last edited:

OMG. :auiqs.jpg:

What a fiasco…if it doesnt go through, I’ll take my lumps.

Twitter is purging users. (Bots)

So insane. I wonder how many actual active users are truly on twitter.

Just go ahead and admit it so we dont have to waste time researching it.

He should take it private immediately.

Should he censor people with which whom he disagrees? Why or why not?

I have been a bit out of touch during the move, do you have a link to the sell being final?

I have been a bit out of touch during the move, do you have a link to the sell being final?

I saw they agreed to terms but I heard some banks are waffling on the financing.

It is not 100% closed yet, but its about the financing, not about intent.

On a side note, I was in Gainesville this weekend for the game. Beautiful day! Our team has no identity after 6 games!

Not sure about Napier, man. Ugh.

I saw they agreed to terms but I heard some banks are waffling on the financing.

It is not 100% closed yet, but its about the financing, not about intent.

On a side note, I was in Gainesville this weekend for the game. Beautiful day! Our team has no identity after 6 games!

Not sure about Napier, man. Ugh.

Give him a chance, he has to work with what he was handed the first year. So much talent in AR15 but so inconsistent.

Forum List

Back