Columbus Day is another great American holiday that the Democrats can’t enjoy.

Left Wingers loath our country.
Democrat Cities have banned Columbus Day.
Democrats want the western hemisphere to be like it was before Columbus..... the Paleolithic Age

Columbus was Italian you dumbfuck.

He discovered the west indies.

In his journal, he said the Natives "will make great slaves."

Not so great, eh...????

Democrats want the western hemisphere to be like it was before Columbus..... the Paleolithic Age

Not so great, eh...????
Ya, because Indians were good at practicing slavery.

Ever notice how the left never bring the flaws of their heroes or people that are not white?

They still think Natives were not slave owners.

They still seemingly don't care Natives fought for the confederacy.

They still don't think blacks were ever slave owners.

They still think only whites owned slaves and they actually think whites started the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

They truly and honestly believe whites are to blame for everything and the worst nation that ever existed is the USA.

All of those things are absurd and 100% true.

Go ahead and ask them to list the flaws of Che Guevara. Go ahead, ask a liberal.
Probably for the same reasons that choose to defend Trump instead of attack him... It isn't rocket science

Without Columbus America would not have toilets, electricity, computers, radios, TVs, cars, written language, elected government, the internet, iron, the wheel........so be thankful

North America would not have stayed undiscovered for long if not for Columbus. It's significant that he did it, but that doesn't mean we need to honor the dude with a holiday. To be honest though I don't care much. I would have left it alone. I do see their reasons for doing it though.
It stayed undiscovered for a long time. Until someone put together the resources to do it. Were you hoping for a different European to get here? They all had the same morals of the time. Look at what Spain did in Central America.

Ever notice how the left never bring the flaws of their heroes or people that are not white?

They still think only whites owned slaves and they actually think whites started the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

They truly and honestly believe whites are to blame for everything and the worst nation that ever existed is the USA.

Go ahead and ask them to list the flaws of Che Guevara. Go ahead, ask a liberal.
Probably for the same reasons that choose to defend Trump instead of attack him... It isn't rocket science
That's your best effort? Trump?

He didn't seem to understand a very simple concept so I made an easy relation. Was I wrong?

Columbus, the guy who started the Genocide? How about Hitler day too? He killed less people in Genocide than Columbus.
You think the Indian tribes weren't killing each other?

He didn't seem to understand a very simple concept so I made an easy relation. Was I wrong?
What concept? Maybe I missed it. What we have quoted here you didn't address. And I'm not seeing anything incorrect in the list.

I understand people may not like or agree with Columbus...but at the very least everyone who was born in the U.S. should at least respect what he did....considering the FACT that none of them would exist if it wasn't for him.

Not so great, eh...????
Ya, because Indians were good at practicing slavery.
And torture

Columbus was a cunt. Anybody that knows history knows that.

Yea, he was. Doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate the discovery of North America by Europeans.

He didn't even discover it. Lief Erickson did.
Lief's discovery did not lead to the further exploration that led to finding the tomato. That credit goes to Columbus, an Italian by birth. Hence, Columbus's rediscovery led to the creation of Tomato sauce and eventually Spaghetti and sauce, meatball hoagies, etc. Columbus discovered the main ingredient for Italian food, including pizza.

Notice how they still won't point out any flaws of people that were not white?

Can any stupid fucking ignorant loser on the left explain why they idolize che guevara?

What concept? Maybe I missed it. What we have quoted here you didn't address. And I'm not seeing anything incorrect in the list.
When people have a cause, ideology, or movement that they are supporting then they don't outwardly attack and draw attention to those within their group that do or say reprehensible things. In extreme cases you will see denouncing or when questioned about it you will see people disavow.

Owl was trying to expose liberal hypocrisy or act like he didn't understand why people on the left weren't attacking their own so I used an example that I thought he could relate with. Get it?

Columbus, the guy who started the Genocide? How about Hitler day too? He killed less people in Genocide than Columbus.

No, I don't think that.

But does that make Genocide okay just because Native American tribes were fighting each other?

It's like Hitler saying that Japan was fighting the Japanese, therefore it's okay to exterminate the Jews.

No, I don't think that.

But does that make Genocide okay just because Native American tribes were fighting each other?

It's like Hitler saying that Japan was fighting the Japanese, therefore it's okay to exterminate the Jews.
The Indian tribes were extremely violent. Many were rendered extinct long before the explorers entered the picture. Especially the hunter gatherers/nomadic Indians. Which were frequently raided,butchered and enslaved. So get off this weepy faux outrage you leftist dweebs have got going on about the plight of the Indians.

No, I don't think that.

The Indian tribes were extremely violent. Many were rendered extinct long before the explorers entered the picture. Especially the hunter gatherers/nomadic Indians. Which were frequently raided,butchered and enslaved. So get off this weepy faux outrage you leftist dweebs have got going on about the plight of the Indians.

So, you're finding excuses for them to be the victims of genocide huh?

Humans are violent, the US is violent, should the world commit genocide against the US?

No, I don't think that.

So, you're finding excuses for them to be the victims of genocide huh?

Humans are violent, the US is violent, should the world commit genocide against the US?
You are pretending Native Americans were not themselves guilty of genocide.

Why? To blame white Americans for all the known atrocities. While it's the Hispanics with roots in Mexico that actually claim the Spanish explorers as their ancestors and celebrate them and their heritage. You know...the people you want here illegally.

Forum List

Back