Columbia School of Social Work student group to host pro-Oct 7 'teach-in'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Absolutely disgraceful!
But of course, if it were a conservative coming on campus, and holding a rally, all hell would break loose.

1701704875137.png

A student group at Columbia University's School of Social Work in New York will host an on-campus 'teach-in' about what it calls the 'October 7 counteroffensive,' students from 'Columbia Social Workers 4 Palestine' announced online.

"We will discuss the significance of the Palestinian counteroffensive on October 7th," the group said in a post on X, "and the centrality of revolutionary violence to anti-imperialism. See y'all there!" The army-green poster for the event depicts a machine gun shooting a flower through a broken chain, as a dove looks on. The event is to take place on Wednesday.

MSN

I only ever met one guy from Columbia. He was a super-rich total dickhead. Today he would be totally woke but back then he was just annoyingly politically correct. Since I already have a bad taste in my mouth about Columbia, I'm not surprised by any asinine thing they do now. The Palestinian asshole who organized this 'teach in' even called the Oct 7 massacre a Hamas counteroffensive, almost as if he were trying to convince himself that it was something other than cold blooded murder. MAGA

If they truly want a learning experience they would welcome a counter offensive during during the speech. A few participants taken hostage would be a wonderful learning opportunity for them.

Forum List

Back