Colorado Secretary of State And Dominion ‘Destroyed’ Election Data

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Election data should be held for 22 months. This law is there for a reason. Why would the SOS and Dominion try to destroy these records? The answer is obvious. Not a conspiracy, this is a fact.

Mesa County Clerks and Recorder Tina M. Peters states in her letter to the county Commissioners: “Enclosed is the first report from the cybersecurity experts who have analyzed thoroughly the two forensic images of the drive of the DVS Democracy Suite Election Management System in my office which we used for the management of the 2020 election. Because the report documents a substantial amount of data destruction during the May 25 “Trusted Build” conducted by the Secretary of State’s office and the vendor, I wanted to get this in your hands immediately. I just received this report today. From my review of the executive summary, it does appear that my concerns were more than justified. As you know, the legal duty to preserve election records falls solely to me and my office. “Extensive” amounts of data required to be preserved were instead destroyed, and done in a way that was totally beyond my control or knowledge. Among other things, these deletions would preclude a forensic audit of the last election. Thanks to the pre-Trusted Build image I had commissioned in May, these data have been preserved, in full compliance with my obligations under federal and state law, preserving the integrity of our county’s election record archive and permitting a forensic audit if no one were conducted. According to this report, the forensic examination has determined that this system and procedures “cannot meet the certification requirements of the state of Colorado and should not have been certified for use in the state.” Obviously, this is highly relevant to any decision whether to continue to use these systems in our county.”

Election data should be held for 22 months. This law is there for a reason. Why would the SOS and Dominion try to destroy these records? The answer is obvious. Not a conspiracy, this is a fact.

Oh, them sneaky, snarling, sniveling snakes, and what they do before day breaks!

Lastamender Democrats know they are untouchable. Remember how Hillary snickered at questions about her private server and did a bleach bit wipe? She knew nothing would happen to her just like Pelosi knew nothing would happen to them when they shifted the swing state votes.

Sorry, it's tinfoil hat material - But that's where you live! :lol:

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

Sorry, it's tinfoil hat material - But that's where you live! :lol:

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
Fuck you, the source is the Colorado clerk. Do you have any dirt on her? Apparently not.

National File
lol

Unreliable source:

“Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back