Colorado Secretary of State And Dominion ‘Destroyed’ Election Data

xKn4uoi.jpg

The troll population has exploded. I wonder why when the fraud, according to them, never happened. The guilt, once again, is obvious.

The cited ‘source’ was a rightwing fake news, conspiracy theory, propagator of lies website completely devoid of merit and credibility and not to be believed.

It’s an example of how dishonest conservatives are and their propensity for lying.
And your blathering babbling nonsensical drivel is even less devoid of merit and credibility Dimmer. Your ilk invented dishonesty.

The cited ‘source’ was a rightwing fake news, conspiracy theory, propagator of lies website completely devoid of merit and credibility and not to be believed.

It’s an example of how dishonest conservatives are and their propensity for lying.
The clerk has proof to back up what she said. The only lies come from useless idiots like yourself.

The troll population has exploded. I wonder why when the fraud, according to them, never happened. The guilt, once again, is obvious.
Wrong.

To acknowledge the fact that your ‘source’ is a rightwing fake news/conspiracy theory site completely devoid of merit is not ‘trolling.’

Indeed, reliable sources were cited documenting and proving the fact that the thread premise is a lie.

There is help for clowns such as yourself who rely on wackadoodle sites instead of legit sources like AP, WSJ and Reuters.
PM me and we'll begin your deprogramming regimen. :)
Those are not legit sources. They push the globalist narrative just like you, you spineless wonder.

Wrong.

To acknowledge the fact that your ‘source’ is a rightwing fake news/conspiracy theory site completely devoid of merit is not ‘trolling.’

Indeed, reliable sources were cited documenting and proving the fact that the thread premise is a lie.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The clerk has proof to back up what she said. The only lies come from useless idiots like yourself.
You’re not alone, of course – far from it; your fellow dishonest rightists do the same thing: cite unreliable sources propagating nothing but fake news and lies; what’s bizarre is that you think anyone is going to believe the lies and nonsense you post.

Isn’t she the one that was compromising the security of their equipment and is under investigation?

You’re not alone, of course – far from it; your fellow dishonest rightists do the same thing: cite unreliable sources propagating nothing but fake news and lies; what’s bizarre is that you think anyone is going to believe the lies and nonsense you post.
Only about 100 million people, if not more, believe everything I say.

Tinfoil hat websites know exactly how to get people to click on them - they just need to tell their idiot readers exactly what they want to read.

It’s not about reporting truth. It’s about getting hits.

Tinfoil hat websites know exactly how to get people to click on them - they just need to tell their idiot readers exactly what they want to read.

It’s not about reporting truth. It’s about getting hits.
Considering you know very little about the truth your post means very little.

Forum List

Back