Colorado governor: Legalizing pot was bad idea

I think legalizing ingestible forms may have been a mistake. It's so much more potent and long lasting in that form.
And so much tastier: Weed Edibles The Most Creative Marijuana Food Products PHOTOS
With many states on their way to legalizing marijuana, the conversation surrounding this herb has been even louder than usual lately. With legalization (both for recreational and medicinal purposes) has come a new wave of creativity in terms of one of weed's most popular forms: edibles.

While it may not surprise you that brownies remain one of the most popular marijuana-infused baked goods, it seems that the possibilities are endless when it comes to weed edibles -- we found dispensaries selling everything from throat lozenges to fudge. Considering the way the Internet blew up over Nugtella, we expect even more creations to come.

I would prefer people simply do the responsible thing and not use drugs or alcohol. Unfortunately we have a sizable percentage of the population that need to live in a fog or an alternative to reality.

Just because I like my cola, coffee, beer, wine, occasions glass of whiskey, some tasty hash, maybe a line or two, a big fat cigar, Vitamin A, doesn't mean I live in a fog. LOL.

You do coke too ? Geeze dude.
There was 'coke' in Coke too, every time you drink it - you are supporting a company that in the past advertised cocaine as a boon.
That was a long time ago.
So? It was still 'drug possession and use', but guess draconian drug laws only apply to people who aren't corporations.

Today however someone who toots coke, does so to get high, just like pot, just like alcohol, because they are weak and incapable of dealing with reality for very long.
Society would be far better off if people would do the responsible thing and turn their back on illicit drugs.

Just because I like my cola, coffee, beer, wine, occasions glass of whiskey, some tasty hash, maybe a line or two, a big fat cigar, Vitamin A, doesn't mean I live in a fog. LOL.

There was 'coke' in Coke too, every time you drink it - you are supporting a company that in the past advertised cocaine as a boon.
So? It was still 'drug possession and use', but guess draconian drug laws only apply to people who aren't corporations.

Today however someone who toots coke, does so to get high, just like pot, just like alcohol, because they are weak and incapable of dealing with reality for very long.
Society would be far better off if people would do the responsible thing and turn their back on illicit drugs.
It's a 'free market'. If you don't want to regulate healthcare, education, the share market, or provide social welfare - you can't make an arbitrary exception for the drug trade.

The drug trade won't go away, nor will the alcohol trade, or the tobacco trade, or anything else that is dangerous or inflicts some variety of social harm. All you can do is regulate, and education - banning all drugs just gives criminals a means to prosper.

Hickenlooper is positioning himself for a Presidential run, so no surprise with his comment here. In reality the gold hasn't melted off of the Capital building. I live in Colorado.

It has created a lot of jobs, and of course new state revenue. If voters in Colorado were able to vote again on amendment 64 they would approve legalization again and the vote would be dramatically higher than when it passed. The hysteria about marijuana doesn't exist here anymore, and Coloradoans are living with legalization just fine.

What was a bad idea ...in fact it was the Mother of All Bad ideas was criminalizing Marijuana in the first place....
Nonsense. We can't have a society of drug addicts. Your little "experiment" was tried in a State. The governor declares it was a mistake. That is reason enough to pull the plug everywhere and begin enforcing Federal Law again.

Colorado’s decision to legalize marijuana was a bad idea, the state’s governor said Friday. And i think it was obvious that legalizing drugs will be just another "headache"!
Colorado governor Legalizing pot was bad idea
It's very good that some people is still against and have some common sense.
Foolish researches about healthsome pot smoking and other drug usage is lie and it's time to understand that ALL drugs are bad without any exceptions!
Ban alcohol now !!!

No. i don't agree.

Society would be equally better off if people would mind their own business and stop using government as their agent in telling other people how to live.

wa_fih.gif

Laboratories of democracy, bitches!

Any substance that impairs your ability to function should not be made legal. Realize this reefer being sold today is much more powerful than your daddy's pot. Legalizing pot was as intelligent as prohibition. Why not make the national speed limit 100 mph?
That "today's pot is stonger" shit is propaganda.

NOTHING I found in Colorado, and I tested scores of buds, compared with Hanoi Gold, the Old Panama Red, true Acapulco Gold, or the gut wrenching Santa Marta Gold from the heyday of Columbian weed.

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about.

What was a bad idea ...in fact it was the Mother of All Bad ideas was criminalizing Marijuana in the first place....
Nonsense. We can't have a society of drug addicts. Your little "experiment" was tried in a State. The governor declares it was a mistake. That is reason enough to pull the plug everywhere and begin enforcing Federal Law again.
You are just a drunk STFU

All potheads feel that way.

Surprise, surprise, DD supports fascist policies.

I would prefer people simply do the responsible thing and not use drugs or alcohol. Unfortunately we have a sizable percentage of the population that need to live in a fog or an alternative to reality.

Coca leaves are still part of the formula; caffeine replaced the cocaine though.

Forum List

Back