Collins, who went to Standford with Chelsea, gets call from...

yeah konrav, what is with the "hero" status??????

Buttfucking another guy is now heroric?

Damn we better have a pile full of medals for Rock Hudson.....

You saw "heroic" somewhere in my post? All you've done is proven my analysis to be substantially correct. Thanks. :2up:

Uh deflection....Konrav, I didnt quote you at all....I asked you about the hero status given by Obama.......see if you could read, that would be awesome!

I see, purposely trying to put words in my mouth then. Thanks for the clarification. :rolleyes:

You saw "heroic" somewhere in my post? All you've done is proven my analysis to be substantially correct. Thanks. :2up:

Uh deflection....Konrav, I didnt quote you at all....I asked you about the hero status given by Obama.......see if you could read, that would be awesome!

I see, purposely trying to put words in my mouth then. Thanks for the clarification. :rolleyes:

and what is obama trying to get Collins to put in his mouth? you do know that barry is a switch hitter, right?

It's threads like this that are all the proof you need that it is indeed courageous to announce to the world that you are gay. Nevermind being gay in a male-only, testosterone filled, team sport.

Ok Konrav, classic deflection, lets try again.....the president called him heroric....(and you agree with Barry on everything)

Do you think he's heroric?

It's threads like this that are all the proof you need that it is indeed courageous to announce to the world that you are gay. Nevermind being gay in a male-only, testosterone filled, team sport.

what happend when you came out?

Every time the Houston Rockets lose a game it will be because the winner was homophobic. Collins will always get to score, otherwise it's homophobia. He can't be traded and can't lose.

He's a HERO! They'll make a movie about his bravery and all the lives he saved.

You watch hoops Katz?

The NBA star announces he gets his fudge packed and is hailed a 'hero' plus receives a personal call from the President. .. :cuckoo:

He's not a star, he only averaged 1 point a game this season.

He's start now thanks to the Clinton's and Obama...

If I was Collins, I stay away from Barry.

Gay Black Men that Associate with Barry have been ending up Dead. :thup:

:)

peace...

The NBA star announces he gets his fudge packed and is hailed a 'hero' plus receives a personal call from the President. .. :cuckoo:

He's not a star, he only averaged 1 point a game this season.

He's start now thanks to the Clinton's and Obama...

If I was Collins, I stay away from Barry.

Gay Black Men that Associate with Barry have been ending up Dead. :thup:

:)

peace...

Jason Collins will get signed by Miami or the Lakers next year.

just another example of how our society has lost its moral compass. When coming out of the closet is heroic and tebowing is laughed at-----------this society is going into the gutter, and obama is leading it.'

Worst president in history is an understatement

This makes me sick....just as sick as when Christie had the NJ flags lowered in "honor" of Whitney Houston!! That asshole needs to leave the country!

Christie has shown himself to be an ass kissing hypocrite. He had us fooled for a while but no more.

By the way fatboy, why are the people in NJ still waiting for help from FEMA? why haven't their homes been rebuilt?
Because the teabaggers in the House have held up the FEMA money.

And now you look like an ignorant ass. :lol:

the Obama's are some of the shallowest people I have ever seen..

Like this was some heroic thing he did he had to call him.

I can't wait to see these two go..

This is really a set up for a discrimination suit. If this clown gets cut, he will sue that the cut was because he is a faggot. Watch----------
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....it's a big conspiracy, huh???

eusa_doh.gif

This makes me sick....just as sick as when Christie had the NJ flags lowered in "honor" of Whitney Houston!! That asshole needs to leave the country!

Christie has shown himself to be an ass kissing hypocrite. He had us fooled for a while but no more.

By the way fatboy, why are the people in NJ still waiting for help from FEMA? why haven't their homes been rebuilt?
Because the teabaggers in the House have held up the FEMA money.

And now you look like an ignorant ass. :lol:

Link ??? :)

Don't be jealous. Just admit you're gay already, and maybe you'll get a call from the POTUS.

just another example of how our society has lost its moral compass. When coming out of the closet is heroic and tebowing is laughed at-----------this society is going into the gutter, and obama is leading it.'

Worst president in history is an understatement

Most hyperbolic bs is an understatement.

Most of the US is moving forward and moving on from bigoted stereotypes and the hatred spewed by the op and the mindless wingnuts swarming around this thread like flies to a turd.

Sorry, but you're a dying breed. Have fun in your echo chamber. The rest of us will concern ourselves with more important issues.

Forum List

Back