Collins, who went to Standford with Chelsea, gets call from...

Most of the US is moving forward and moving on from bigoted stereotypes and the hatred spewed by the op and the mindless wingnuts swarming around this thread like flies to a turd.

Sorry, but you're a dying breed. Have fun in your echo chamber. The rest of us will concern ourselves with more important issues.

I thought this WAS one of your important issues....we wouldnt have to discuss it if people like you didnt bring this shit up.....

Most of the US is moving forward and moving on from bigoted stereotypes and the hatred spewed by the op and the mindless wingnuts swarming around this thread like flies to a turd.

Sorry, but you're a dying breed. Have fun in your echo chamber. The rest of us will concern ourselves with more important issues.

I thought this WAS one of your important issues....

Gays being seen and treated as equal IS an important issue to the civilized ones among us; but the POTUS weighing in on it ISN'T something that bothers us.

we wouldnt have to discuss it if people like you didnt bring this shit up.....

I didn't bring it up. The op is a conservative bigot, just like you; so, talk to him about it. You're the ones obsessed with gays.

another high and mighty liberal who thinks themselves above all others

such a BORE

I thought this WAS one of your important issues....

Gays being seen and treated as equal IS an important issue to the civilized ones among us; but the POTUS weighing in on it ISN'T something that bothers us.

we wouldnt have to discuss it if people like you didnt bring this shit up.....

I didn't bring it up. The op is a conservative bigot, just like you; so, talk to him about it. You're the ones obsessed with gays.

Sorry, dude, but when ther POTUS calls and congratulates a guy for coming out as gay, the POTUS is the one who is obsessed with gays.

Why make that call? What does obozo expect to gain from doing that?

Why didn't he call the families of the boston bombing victims? why didn't he call the families of the Benghazi victims? Why didn't he call the families of the Texas explosion victims? Why didn't he call the families of the babies murdered by the abortion "doctor" in philly?

Because live gays are more important to the asshole that you fools elected than real victims.

This statement here is really, really an interesting statement:

"A 12-year NBA journeyman who played for six teams, Collins went from a virtual unknown to the face of a cause, a civil rights pioneer and role model in the mould of Jackie Robinson, who broke Major League Baseball's color barrier in 1947.

Once again the liberal media, I assume liberal, is equating being black to being gay. Why on Earth does the black community put up with such insults?

"A 12-year NBA journeyman who played for six teams, Collins went from a virtual unknown to the face of a cause, a civil rights pioneer and role model in the mould of Jackie Robinson, who broke Major League Baseball's color barrier in 1947.

Once again the liberal media, I assume liberal, is equating being black to being gay. Why on Earth does the black community put up with such insults?

I've said it before... He's worth Millions... Our Deviant Culture is Celebrating his Announcement about what he does in his Bedroom...

Comparing him to Jackie Robinson in 1947, 20 FUCKING YEARS BEFORE DemocRAT "Conscience of the Senate" Robert "there are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks, is an Insult to a True Civil Rights Movement.

Collins has his College pal Chelsea's Dad on Speed Dial.

Collins is as much Jackie Robinson as I am Martin Luther King.

Fucking Offensive on it's face.

:)

peace...

He is setting up a discrimination suit. When he is cut he will file a suit saying he was cut because he is gay. watch.

He is setting up a discrimination suit. When he is cut he will file a suit saying he was cut because he is gay. watch.

He's a tool of his Liberal pals... He was on his way out and of course the SCOTUS is still looking at the Gay Issues before them.

I Garun-damn-tee you that Collins met this Obama's Handlers and most likely Bill Clinton when planning this.

Time will Expose that.

It's Fucking Shameless what the Left is doing.

peace...

such a BORE

I think I'm above other people? Yet you and the wingnut brigade are the ones who think gays shouldn't have equal rights.

Ironic post is ironic.

such a BORE

I think I'm above other people? Yet you and the wingnut brigade are the ones who think gays shouldn't have equal rights.

Ironic post is ironic.

listen ya one eyed dipshit, this is not about equal rights, every citizen of the USA already has equal rights.

gays can do whatever they choose in private, no one has proposed banning male buttfucking or female clit licking.

But when two males or two females hook up, its not a marriage---civil union, mutual support contract---fine----insurance and inheritence rights fine. But its not a marriage.

such a BORE

Ironic post is ironic.

Like all liberals you demonize and degrade anyone who does not share your views-----you preach tolerance but have none.

The fact that Collins was a friend of Chelsea could be one reason Clinton and Obama took an interest.
Those who continue to protest Gay rights will soon accept it as they did African-American rights ... of course many bigots won't accept either one.

The fact that Collins was a friend of Chelsea could be one reason Clinton and Obama took an interest.
Those who continue to protest Gay rights will soon accept it as they did African-American rights ... of course many bigots won't accept either one.

Gays aren't being Denied any Rights you Fucking Shitstain...

And Skin Color is NOT Analagous to Sexual Deviation.

For FUCK'S Sake already.

Here's a hint for ya...

Kobe made a Comment that made the Queers a little Butthurt...

He was Fined ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS... Two years ago.

They are already being Treated Differently than everyone else to the Punishment of Free Speech in regard to them.

Get the Fuck over yourself... Gays are not being Oppressed in America.

Get your Faggoty Ass over to the Middle East or Russia and Complain about Civil Rights for Gays there and show me some Honest Courage about Honest Oppression and Bigotry.

Fucking Douchebags..

peace...

Like all liberals you demonize and degrade anyone who does not share your views-----you preach tolerance but have none.

gays can do whatever they choose in private, no one has proposed banning male buttfucking or female clit licking. But when two males or two females hook up, its not a marriage---civil union, mutual support contract---fine----insurance and inheritence rights fine. But its not a marriage.

:rofl:

Your hatred won't even allow you realize how contradicting and ironic those statements are.

Go wipe the foam from your mouth, little man.

Last edited:

Gays aren't being Denied any Rights you Fucking Shitstain...

And Skin Color is NOT Analagous to Sexual Deviation.

For FUCK'S Sake already.

Here's a hint for ya...

Kobe made a Comment that made the Queers a little Butthurt...

He was Fined ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS... Two years ago.

They are already being Treated Differently than everyone else to the Punishment of Free Speech in regard to them.

Get the Fuck over yourself... Gays are not being Oppressed in America.

Get your Faggoty Ass over to the Middle East or Russia and Complain about Civil Rights for Gays there and show me some Honest Courage about Honest Oppression and Bigotry.

Fucking Douchebags..

peace...

mal, you sure are obsessed with teh ghey. You know what that means, right? Of course you do. You're reminded of it every time you pull your stub to Richard Grieco.

Forum List

Back