Collins, who went to Standford with Chelsea, gets call from...

just another example of how our society has lost its moral compass. When coming out of the closet is heroic and tebowing is laughed at-----------this society is going into the gutter, and obama is leading it.'

Worst president in history is an understatement

This makes me sick....just as sick as when Christie had the NJ flags lowered in "honor" of Whitney Houston!! That asshole needs to leave the country!

just another example of how our society has lost its moral compass. When coming out of the closet is heroic and tebowing is laughed at-----------this society is going into the gutter, and obama is leading it.'

Worst president in history is an understatement

This makes me sick....just as sick as when Christie had the NJ flags lowered in "honor" of Whitney Houston!! That asshole needs to leave the country!

Christie has shown himself to be an ass kissing hypocrite. He had us fooled for a while but no more.

By the way fatboy, why are the people in NJ still waiting for help from FEMA? why haven't their homes been rebuilt?

The NBA star announces he gets his fudge packed and is hailed a 'hero' plus receives a personal call from the President. .. :cuckoo:

The president only called him so they could get together and play "golf".

"Hey look, I got another hole in one!!!"

Aren't there like 3 or 4 Dead Gay Blacks that were directly linked to Obama at some point or another in Chicago?...

:)

peace...

So you thought you'd beat them to it? For people that claim not to care about someone's sexuality, the posts come fast and furious whenever an announcement like this is made and don't get me started on the closets comments. Projection, anyone?

yeah konrav, what is with the "hero" status??????

Buttfucking another guy is now heroric?

Damn we better have a pile full of medals for Rock Hudson.....

You saw "heroic" somewhere in my post? All you've done is proven my analysis to be substantially correct. Thanks. :2up:

Uh deflection....Konrav, I didnt quote you at all....I asked you about the hero status given by Obama.......see if you could read, that would be awesome!

Like a moth to a flame is our Mal to a gay subject. Let him roll...he only helps the gay rights movement.

:rofl:

That was FAST

Yes, well I'm gay...what's your excuse?

It's such big news that the Fucking President of the United States had to call him within Hours...

It's still Headlines with all the major News Organizations this morning...

Just call me a Fag you Miserable Shitstain. :rofl:

peace...

This little guy came out as being gay. Did Obama call him?? :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsCiq_F8Uc]Ben: 14 Year Old Gay Boy, Ben, Comes Out of the Closet - YouTube[/ame]

14 and he's gay....suuuure......he saw a tight 13 year old ass and got excited like Allen Ginsberg?

I wonder if kids would ever do something to piss their Parents off?... Maybe all of those girls who are talked into doing stuff with each other at Parties are all really Gay?...

Maybe everybody is Gay?...

I know one thing for Certain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es]Team America-EVERYONE HAS AIDS! - YouTube[/ame]

:thup:

peace...

Every time the Houston Rockets lose a game it will be because the winner was homophobic. Collins will always get to score, otherwise it's homophobia. He can't be traded and can't lose.

He's a HERO! They'll make a movie about his bravery and all the lives he saved.

...Obama...

Why in the FUCK is a sitting US President calling some guy because he recently came out of the closet?...

As for Collins being a "Hero" for doing it?

Herosim has Certainly been Redefined in this Country.

Collins is likely to hear about some "Hateful' Tweet by some Pro-Sports Players.

The Humanity.

Meh.

Ironically, most of the "Homophobia" Collins will face will be from Blacks. :thup:

As for Heros... They are the Cops in the Inner City dealing with Plates of Shit on a daily while being Demonized... Or Soldiers in Battle... Or Firefighters... Or someone who is Chancing something for what they do.

Not some Never-was NBA Millionaire who gets a call from an almost out-of-the-closet President at exactly the same time as the "news" broke".

:rolleyes:

Seems Strategic and Staged in my Opinion.

Collins emerges from shadows, changes face of sports | Reuters

"A 12-year NBA journeyman who played for six teams, Collins went from a virtual unknown to the face of a cause, a civil rights pioneer and role model in the mould of Jackie Robinson, who broke Major League Baseball's color barrier in 1947.

Collins, 34, will now take his place not alongside the all-time NBA greats but, rather, alongside fearless civil rights leaders and social activists that have helped shape the attitudes of Americans."

Jesus Titty-Fucking Christ... Really?...

Comparing this Unknown, End-of-Career Millionaire to Jackie Robinson in 1947?...

The Dishonesty that some are Capable of... It's Astounding.

Almost 20 years AFTER Jackie Robinson, DemocRAT "Conscience of the Senate" and Former Grand Kleagle of the KKK Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks in the US Senate and was still droppin' "******" in Public Interviews in his Official Capacity on TV not just a decade ago.

American Society either Embraces Collins for who he says he is or they don't really give a shit and never would have if he hadn't just became a Footnote in Liberal Activist History.

A Hero?... Maybe in a Liberal Utopia Announcing you're Seually Deviant in a Culture that is just about 24/7 Sexual Deviancy is Heroic...

Seems like a Stunt to me and if anything he just became somebody after 12 years in the NBA of being nobody.

Yawn.

You want to Surprise me... When Tom Brady comes out of the closet in the Playoffs during a Superbowl run and then announces his Engagement to Tebow...

That would be News. :rofl:

This Collins thing is simply another in a long line of Media Stunts for the Liberal Agenda... More to come. :thup:

I bet Chelsea Clinton and her Fag Hag Friends all knew that Collins was Gay back in College.

And from what I hear he has Bill Clinton on "Speed Dial"... Wanna bet there were some Meetings before this?...

If he wanted to be a Hero for the Cause, he should have made the Announcement at a Black Panther Rally in Gary Indiana as opposed to finally getting a mention from SI... On it's cover!... What's that pay these days anyway?

He would have Experienced some of that fabled "Homophobia" firsthand had he done something like Announcing it at an Inner City YMCA Basketball Court.

So what's the next big Liberal Media Stunt while the we Await the Supreme Court?... :dunno:

Yeah... This is also about that. :thup:

peace...

I Garun-damn-tee you that Collins was Assisted by this White House and by Clinton in this Stunt BEFORE it was an SI Cover... One day that will all "come out" also.

peace...

945627_638330396183573_573138761_n.jpg

peace...

This is really a set up for a discrimination suit. If this clown gets cut, he will sue that the cut was because he is a faggot. Watch----------

Forum List

Back