College Student Who Experienced COVID Vaccine Adverse Reaction Is Expelled for Refusing Booster Shot Despite Doctor Requested Exemption

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Democrats: 'Whiny selfish little anti-vaxxer! Take her away to the camps! Hell yea!

Oh how I love liberals.

"A sophomore at Union College, a liberal arts college in New York that receives federal funding, has been expelled for refusing to get a COVID booster shot, even though her doctor wrote a letter to the college warning that her getting a booster shot is “ill-advised” because she is experiencing severe health problems “presumably caused by the vaccine itself.”"

1652913192736.png

That is BS. If she had an adverse reaction to the first shot, it is totally understandable, she and her doctor do not want here getting the booster. I a for vaccination in most cases. That said, I know there are people that do have reactions, even if just a few people. I've been vaccinated for everything under the sun, only reacting to the Plague shot, and that only for a few hours, but some people are not like me. I have also had Covid (the original Covid) in late January to early February, back when it was brand new. It sucked bad, but I got over it with none of the "miracle" drugs out now. Not everybody does or did. I have seen young healthy people dead in a week - week and a half, first hand. I do not think the current varients are as bad as the original, and now there is experience treating, as well as drugs not available. Reactions to drugs is not a new thing, unheard of, or undocumented. Union College is not worth a shit.

• Banned
I love how quiet the libtards suddenly are.

• Banned
That is BS. If she had an adverse reaction to the first shot, it is totally understandable, she and her doctor do not want here getting the booster. I a for vaccination in most cases. That said, I know there are people that do have reactions, even if just a few people. I've been vaccinated for everything under the sun, only reacting to the Plague shot, and that only for a few hours, but some people are not like me. I have also had Covid (the original Covid) in late January to early February, back when it was brand new. It sucked bad, but I got over it with none of the "miracle" drugs out now. Not everybody does or did. I have seen young healthy people dead in a week - week and a half, first hand. I do not think the current varients are as bad as the original, and now there is experience treating, as well as drugs not available. Reactions to drugs is not a new thing, unheard of, or undocumented. Union College is not worth a shit.

What do they expect for drugs still in the middle of clinical trials.

1653085902391.png

Forum List

Back