College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
MSU sent me a text yesterday. Apparently 63% of grads stay in Michigan with another 15% staying in the Midwest. Only 7% head South, 5% Northeast, 8% West and 2% Out of the country. Nice when it adds up to 100% :)

Wonder how that relates to where the students came from or how it compares to other colleges?

Please let Iowa beat Michigan State
Please let Florida suddenly become good and beat Bama....
Ain't gonna happen...

no, I guess not. Clemson and Iowa are my only hopes.
If I could wave a magic wand I would just make Alabama and Oklahoma go away.
Isn't everyone tired of seeing the same teams win all the time?

My Oregon Ducks never get there... pisses me off. I bought a Duck Whistle for pervious years, never helped.
I have liked them since the Joey Harrington days. I love him cause he called himself a Dork and he's totally cute.

They play these games, because it doesn't always turn out the way statistics predict.

MSU sent me a text yesterday. Apparently 63% of grads stay in Michigan with another 15% staying in the Midwest. Only 7% head South, 5% Northeast, 8% West and 2% Out of the country. Nice when it adds up to 100% :)

Wonder how that relates to where the students came from or how it compares to other colleges?

why would anyone want to stay where it's cold.

I'm moving to a place that is hot, no bugs, snakes, rain and friendly people with activities available at all times.

I'm moving to a place that is hot, no bugs, snakes, rain and friendly people with activities available at all times.

People are kind of like seeds Bonzi, some root in the soil they came from, while others hitch a ride on the wind and grow elsewhere. We need both.

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.
MSU was getting their asses handed to them by Michigan and that damned kicker couldn't get the damned ball off.

Fucked kickers.

Not really mudwhistle, MSU had more first downs, more passing yards and more rushing yards. The difference was special teams that whole game.
But they were still losing.

They don't give you points for yardage and first downs.

People are kind of like seeds Bonzi, some root in the soil they came from, while others hitch a ride on the wind and grow elsewhere. We need both.

It would be so awesome to just be a wanderer.... live off the land, roam the country aimlessly.
There was a book about that, I need to read it. My son had to read it in college.... I think there was even a movie about it.....

It would be so awesome to just be a wanderer.... live off the land, roam the country aimlessly.
There was a book about that, I need to read it. My son had to read it in college.... I think there was even a movie about it.....

Sounds like you have a retirement plan there Bonzi.

Sounds like you have a retirement plan there Bonzi.

Yeah but I'm married so....

Enjoy your journey whether football or other. Thank you posters for being a part of mine today.

Ain't gonna happen...

My Oregon Ducks never get there... pisses me off. I bought a Duck Whistle for pervious years, never helped.
I have liked them since the Joey Harrington days. I love him cause he called himself a Dork and he's totally cute.

Alabama and Oregon St. are my two teams.

People wonder why I'm an Oregon St. fan and not an Oregon fan.

I tell them I'll take beaver over duck any day.

Ain't gonna happen...

Alabama and Oregon St. are my two teams.

People wonder why I'm an Oregon St. fan and not an Oregon fan.

I tell them I'll take beaver over duck any day.

The Ducks are so much cooler!

images

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

:lmao:

Keep laughing. But Bama's schedule WAS much tougher. We played 10 teams with a winning record, while MSU only played 7. Bama played 8 teams with 8 wins or more. MSU only had to play 4 teams with 8 wins or more. Only 1 team on Bama's schedule had a losing record. 5 teams on MSU's schedule lost more games than they won. Bama lost to a team that currently has a 9-3 record. MSU lost to a team with a losing record of 4-7 for the season.

And you think Bama doesn't belong on the list? They are far more qualified than MSU.

Hmm...we beat two teams still in the top 12. Like it or not, a win over Iowa will mean we will be playing for the championship. MSU is healthier now, it shows. Trash talk means nothing, see you on the field.

I like it. I have not said that MSU shouldn't be in the playoffs. I simply explained why you were wrong when you said Bama shouldn't be there.

Yes, you beat 2 teams that are still in the top 12. And played 5 teams who have losing records. That means you have a few tough games to prepare for. Bama played one team with a losing record.

I like it. I have not said that MSU shouldn't be in the playoffs. I simply explained why you were wrong when you said Bama shouldn't be there.

Yes, you beat 2 teams that are still in the top 12. And played 5 teams who have losing records. That means you have a few tough games to prepare for. Bama played one team with a losing record.

Strength of schedule favors you as well, yet there is something that just doesn't ring true in that. Hopefully the playoffs resolve all of that.

Strength of schedule favors you as well, yet there is something that just doesn't ring true in that. Hopefully the playoffs resolve all of that.

I think the "...that just doesn't ring true..." is your bias or wishful thinking. We will see in just over a month.

I think the "...that just doesn't ring true..." is your bias or wishful thinking. We will see in just over a month.

Could be.

Forum List

Back