collective punishments

Who wants peace?
raised+eyebrow.gif

The only way you would not want peace is if you want to use continued hostilities as a pretext for land grabbing.

Other than that, I think everyone else is ready for peace.

Remember that Sheri???? They reap what they sow???? The way you don't give a S..T about the kidnapped Israelis is exactly how I feel about a the above and whatever is to come. . :D

Do you care as much about the above incidents as I care about the kidnapped settlers? Don't tell me that an animal such as myself cares more about your people than you do about mine.

Ask what Proposals the Palestinians have presented that the Israelis rejected and there will be no response. :cuckoo:

How about that the Israelis remove their butts from Palestine in exchange for peace?

Israel is in tight control of Gaza still and that hasn't lessened.
I'm afraid if we looked closely we'd find most of them were in the WB now.

Now, back to collective punishment.

So the Jew-hating ignorant feel the need to 'sum me up':D

For some reason, I'm not impressed.:eusa_shifty:
Do you know how stupid you look calling somebody something and not being able to explain why?

You call someone a "jew-hater", but can't for the life of you, explain why they would hate jews?

Oh really? Tell that to the thousands of Jews living there who were carried out kicking and screaming and not all of whom are permanently rehoused after nine years.
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of arabs (driven from their homes in 1948 by Jewish terrorist groups) that are not allowed to return.

Why do you always ask that stupid question?
It's not a stupid question.

If you make a statement, you should be able to explain why you made it.

If you make a claim, you should be able to explain the reason you made it.

Or do you think it's okay to say things and have no idea why you said them?

So the Jew-hating ignorant feel the need to 'sum me up':D

For some reason, I'm not impressed.:eusa_shifty:
Do you know how stupid you look calling somebody something and not being able to explain why?

You call someone a "jew-hater", but can't for the life of you, explain why they would hate jews?

You want me to explain why you hate Jews?
292.gif

Now who's being stupid?:doubt:

Why do you always ask that stupid question?
It's not a stupid question.

If you make a statement, you should be able to explain why you made it.

If you make a claim, you should be able to explain the reason you made it.

Or do you think it's okay to say things and have no idea why you said them?

The only people who can answer that are the Jew haters themselves.

If you all don't STOP this the thread will be closed down.

Any attempts to discuss anything are so futile here ... usually. I am going to start just post and run. No point in reading the comments because there really aren't any.

Now does anyone have anything to say about Israel's policy of retaliatory attacks and collective punishment? No?

Who wants peace?
raised+eyebrow.gif

The only way you would not want peace is if you want to use continued hostilities as a pretext for land grabbing.

Other than that, I think everyone else is ready for peace.

This whole question is not a question of peace.

Peace is not a GOAL. Peace is a way to ACHIEVE the goal. That's what the deluded leftists don't get. 'Don't you want peace'? they ask all the time, and the honest answer is "As right now? NO!'

Because right now the people I see on the other side are not people I'm interested in making peace with. Fatah are not our friends, the incitement there is not different than Hamas, and their terrorists and hate is no different than Hamas.

Why on earth would I want to make peace with terrorists?

No-body wishes war, that is correct, but say "to make peace with them" is laughable. We can make peace with people who gave up the idea of our demise. And not only that's not the situation, but their determination to destroy us is on the uprise.

As I said, PEACE is not the goal. We all wish the times when we can live normally. That can happen with peace or with all out war. We all hope it will be done, one day, through peace. But We're not going to sacrifice ourself and our peace BOWING for said peace; Especially if it's a fake one.

No, ma'am, it was quite, quite different.

why you want to make peace with terrorists is that they will stop being terrorists once their goals are achieved. then they're just people.

There is no such thing as "peace with terrorists!"

That's like saying "MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR TUMOR!"
Just because you call them terrorists, doesn't mean they are terrorists.

The problem is you treating them like they are.

Your country does far more terrorism than they do, so I'd shut your fucking mouth!

Forum List

Back