collective punishments

Hahahaha how the fuck is that proving anything??

Whenever there is a story of a Palestinians getting killed, you never question the article. Or an article of a farmer getting shot.

Wha evidence do you need exactly??
Because there are multiple videos of Israeli's shooting at un-armed Palestinian's. There are many articles on IDF atrocities that were committed by their "boots on the ground". There are IDF soldier confessions verifying these atrocities. And finally, there are all the posts from assholes like you, showing you have nothing but contempt for Palestinian's.

Not one of you fuckers have ever said anything nice about a Palestinian. Not once. Which shows you're okay with them getting shot while they farm.

Israel knows they have been kidnapped by a terrorist entity. We are not privy to every single piece of intelligence that Israel has found out from their enquiries. Why should we be. It is their investigation, not ours. Until the abductees are found then people on here should butt out and let Israel get on with the investigations.

Israel knows they have been kidnapped by a terrorist entity. We are not privy to every single piece of intelligence that Israel has found out from their enquiries. Why should we be. It is their investigation, not ours. Until the abductees are found then people on here should butt out and let Israel get on with the investigations.
You're not privy to any of it, because there is none.

Whenever there is a story of a Palestinians getting killed, you never question the article. Or an article of a farmer getting shot.

Because there are multiple videos of Israeli's shooting at un-armed Palestinian's. There are many articles on IDF atrocities that were committed by their "boots on the ground". There are IDF soldier confessions verifying these atrocities. And finally, there are all the posts from assholes like you, showing you have nothing but contempt for Palestinian's.

Not one of you fuckers have ever said anything nice about a Palestinian. Not once. Which shows you're okay with them getting shot while they farm.

No, you've posted articles before about farmers and fisherman getting show without a video or anything.
So the next time you do, I will make sure to use your logic and say there is no proof.

None of us here are. Until the boys are found we should not speculate. What right have we to comment on how Israel carries on its investigations. It is nothing to do with us.

Can you prove that statement?

Do you realize if Israel killed a bunch of people it would be on leftwing newscasts for months. So far I haven't heard all your gloom and doom. Anywhere.

Quite the opposite! Quite a few people have been killed since those three teens were kidnapped, and I hadn't heard a word .... until I went to Mondoweiss.

I have a girlfriend who bemoans the demise of newspapers. I don't. With the internet becoming the main source of info, the playing field has been leveled for all forms of propaganda and info sources.

You can get a lot of good info on Palestinian issues on the internet, and even the info put up by Zionists is more reliable than what is usually cited by some people on this forum. They at least have to source their statements, and the people who are watching them will cry b.s. in an instant if the sources are crappy. Apparently what has been worked is a compromise where two different articles are written .... interesting.

Prove the kidnapping story was a lie.
I did.

I brought attention to the fact, that no evidence has been provided they were kidnapped.

They simply said they were.

That's not proving they were not kidnapped.

That's a simple conjecture.

To be honest, some people indeed believe the incident is peculiar. However, we have no doubt that it was indeed an abduction.

Sadly, the reason why they don't ask to trade anything is because they have nothing to trade. It is possible that they were killed and buried somewhere, which is the last thing any of us wish to believe, but it's a possibility.

And is that's the case, it's no wonder they didn't ask for anything.

LIPUSH!

DON'T MISS MY POINT!

THE PEOPLE THAT ISRAEL IS RETALIATING AGAINST ARE NOT THE PERPETRATORS!

The people of the West Bank did NOT kidnap those three young men. Do you see how automatic and WRONG your knee jerk reaction was?

Collective punishment is the punishment of a group of people as a result of the behavior of one or more other individuals or groups. The punished group may often have no direct association with the other individuals or groups, or direct control over their actions. In times of war and armed conflict, collective punishment has resulted in atrocities, and is a violation of the laws of war and the Geneva Conventions. Historically, occupying powers have used collective punishment to retaliate against and deter attacks on their forces by resistance movements (e.g. destroying entire towns and villages where such attacks have occurred).

Look at the Nazi collective punish of Khatyn:
Khatyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A convoy of Nazis was attacked by Soviet-allied insurgents and allegedly fled to a nearby town. The Nazis undertook collective punishment against the town for refusal (or inability) to turn over the attackers. This is in essence what Israel is doing.

The scale of sheer death is usually not as gosh-awful yet (although Israel has killed up to 3000+ plus Palestinians in a single incident on occasion) but the facility of denials that this IS what is happening, in the face of the fact that the dynamic is exactly the same, worries me. I think Israel is heading for a multiplicity of Khatyns.
No she doesn't see that, because she's a fucking Zionist.

And Zionists don't care about anything else, except other Zionists.

She doesn't care about truth, justice or humanity; just Zionism.

So the Jew-hating ignorant feel the need to 'sum me up':D

For some reason, I'm not impressed.:eusa_shifty:

Do you realize if Israel killed a bunch of people it would be on leftwing newscasts for months. So far I haven't heard all your gloom and doom. Anywhere.

Quite the opposite! Quite a few people have been killed since those three teens were kidnapped, and I hadn't heard a word .... until I went to Mondoweiss.

I have a girlfriend who bemoans the demise of newspapers. I don't. With the internet becoming the main source of info, the playing field has been leveled for all forms of propaganda and info sources.

You can get a lot of good info on Palestinian issues on the internet, and even the info put up by Zionists is more reliable than what is usually cited by some people on this forum. They at least have to source their statements, and the people who are watching them will cry b.s. in an instant if the sources are crappy. Apparently what has been worked is a compromise where two different articles are written .... interesting.
Any time I want the truth I go to Mondoweiss. That's a fact. I believe Mondoweiss before I would believe Jesus. That's a fact too.

They nothing but reap what they've sown:eusa_whistle:

LIPUSH!

DON'T MISS MY POINT!

The people of the West Bank did NOT kidnap those three young men. Do you see how automatic and WRONG your knee jerk reaction was? You have inadvertently provided a perfect illustration of the "collective punishment mentality."

Collective punishment is the punishment of a group of people as a result of the behavior of one or more other individuals or groups. The punished group may often have no direct association with the other individuals or groups, or direct control over their actions. In times of war and armed conflict, collective punishment has resulted in atrocities, and is a violation of the laws of war and the Geneva Conventions. Historically, occupying powers have used collective punishment to retaliate against and deter attacks on their forces by resistance movements (e.g. destroying entire towns and villages where such attacks have occurred).

A convoy of Nazis was attacked by Soviet-allied insurgents and allegedly fled to a nearby town. The Nazis undertook collective punishment against the town for refusal (or inability) to turn over the attackers. This is in essence what Israel is doing.

The scale of sheer death is usually not as gosh-awful yet (although Israel has killed up to 3000+ plus Palestinians in a single incident on occasion) but the facility of denials that this IS what is happening, in the face of the fact that the dynamic is exactly the same, worries me. I think Israel is heading for a multiplicity of Khatyns.

For starters, I know it was a jerk reacion. No doubt, and I'm very glad it pissed you off, since you were the one to tell me I 'reaped what I've sown' when I talked to you about rockets hitting the south.

Annoying, right? Good. That was what I tried to prove.

Collective punishment? This whole conflict is about one big collective punishment. Rockets are collective punishment, suicide bombings are collective punishment, kidnapping are collective punishment. Yes, and also is what we're now doing.

The moment the kidnappers took our three boys, was the moment they put their community under risk of being in danger. I mean, seriously! what where you people thinking, they'll snatch three Israeli teenagers and Israel will sit by and say 'Cool, now we wait for your phone call?'

I mean, really?!

LIPUSH!

DON'T MISS MY POINT!

The people of the West Bank did NOT kidnap those three young men. Do you see how automatic and WRONG your knee jerk reaction was?

No she doesn't see that, because she's a fucking Zionist.

And Zionists don't care about anything else, except other Zionists.

She doesn't care about truth, justice or humanity; just Zionism.

You're a sick fuck, you know that??

Oh, yeah, he knows it. He admitted and was proud of it.

My self pride and ego is on the sharp rise every time he spits the 'f' word. It's actually kind of funny:D

Its not that it pissed me off. it actually delighted me because it proved my point so clearly, but don't you want to reconsider that the West bank gets what it deserved because it kidnapped the three young men?

Prove the kidnapping story was a lie.
I did.

I brought attention to the fact, that no evidence has been provided they were kidnapped.

They simply said they were.

Well, I hate to wade into stuff this deep, but...

I am starting to wonder myself. Why would anybody kidnap these guys and then NOT use them for collateral in some other deal OR kill them, in which case their bodies would be found.

So I am myself wondering if the story might be a pretext.

Its not that it pissed me off. it actually delighted me because it proved my point so clearly, but don't you want to reconsider that the West bank gets what it deserved because it kidnapped the three young men?

'The west bank' is not as a whole responsible, but the same way can be said about Israel.

If the Palesestinians don't care... Why should we?

no, I think they do care.

and the answer to your question is hopefully "because we want peace."

no, I think they do care.

and the answer to your question is hopefully "because we want peace."

Who wants peace?
raised+eyebrow.gif

Since I frequently argue that what the debate needs is a sense of proportion, I thought I would post this to show what the fallout has been since the three young Yeshiva students went missing:

From Mondoweiss:
Israeli soldiers have killed 3 Palestinians in week since teens went missing | Mondoweiss

2nd Palestinian youth dies after being shot by Israeli forces
RAMALLAH (Ma‘an) 20 June — A 22-year-old youth on Friday succumbed to wounds sustained during an Israeli military raid on Qalandiya refugee camp south of Ramallah, making him the second Palestinian to be killed by Israeli forces since the morning. Mustafa Hosni Aslan was shot in the head by Israeli forces when they raided the camp before dawn on Friday, one of three Palestinians wounded in the camp.
14-year-old Palestinian shot dead by Israeli forces in Dura
HEBRON (Ma‘an) 20 June — Israeli forces shot and killed a 14-year-old Palestinian boy after clashes erupted early Friday morning during a raid on the southern West Bank village of Dura, near Hebron. Local sources told Ma‘an that Mahmoud Jihad Muhammad Dudeen was struck by live bullets in the chest before being taken to Hebron Governmental Hospital, where he was shortly pronounced dead.

HRW: Israel orders removal of security camera that showed Nakba killings
Al Jazeera America 19 June by Renee Lewis — Israeli security forces briefly imprisoned and threatened a Palestinian man whose security cameras captured the killings of two Palestinian boys in May, Human Rights Watch (HRW) said Thursday. “Israeli military officers berated Fakher Zayed, 47, for sharing the security videos with human rights groups, claimed he had lied and fabricated evidence, and threatened to bring unspecified legal actions against him if he did not remove the security cameras,”
Palestinian kidnapped by Israeli forces in Awarta
AWARTA, Occupied Palestine (ISM Nablus Team) 16 June — At approximately 2:00 AM on the 15th June, Israeli soldiers conducted a night raid in the village of Awarta near Nablus, which was one of a series of raids and closures carried out by Israeli forces, following the disappearance of three Israeli settler youth close to al-Khalil (Hebron). Palestinian witnesses state that over 50 Israeli soldiers surrounded the village. During the operation around 20 Israeli military personnel forced entry to, and stormed the home of Sameer Abu Shayb. Palestinian residents state that the soldiers were aggressive and had their faces covered. Sameer was then handcuffed and interrogated at his home over the phone by a commanding officer, for approximately 15 minutes. Sameer was not accused of any offence, but was then taken outside, blindfolded, and abducted by Israel forces.

The above excerpts are less than 10% of the items mentioned on that page.

Remember that Sheri???? They reap what they sow???? The way you don't give a S..T about the kidnapped Israelis is exactly how I feel about a the above and whatever is to come. . :D

Forum List

Back