Colin Powell "no longer" a Republican

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.

I never did understand why some Americans cut Powell as some kind of John Wayne figure. Adios, Powell—have a good trip on the way out.

How is it he doesn't understand? He was taken in by lies and jumped in with both feet also.

Trump's lies lasted 4 years. Powell's have lasted nearly 20 years now.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Shockingly the guy who never voted republican in his life has left the party. In future news Mitt Romney will suddenly decide he’s a democrat as well.

Shockingly the guy who never voted republican in his life has left the party. In future news Mitt Romney will suddenly decide he’s a democrat as well.
Romney will probably decided he's an independent and caucus with the Democrats. A few more and the Democrats could get close to 60 to where the filibuster won't matter in the Senate.

As for you blobbers...keep doing what you're doing. It's clearly not working and you guys are showing no signs of stopping.

Reminds me of the old woman witness in the movie 12 Angry Men. He dolls himself up, puts on his best suit and goes on CNN to declare "I am no longer a Republican!". Seeking that spotlight one last time. "I'm still around people and CNN and the usual old gang will let me roar and speak of my exploits. Make me relevant again!"

How many of the current voters for Trump or Biden even know who he is?

Reminds me of the old woman witness in the movie 12 Angry Men. He dolls himself up, puts on his best suit and goes on CNN to declare "I am no longer a Republican!". Seeking that spotlight one last time. "I'm still around people and CNN and the usual old gang will let me roar and speak of my exploits. Make me relevant again!"

You obviously do since you're here commenting about him.

Who the fuck CARES what political party somebody 'identifies' with? Doesn't amount to a bucket of warm piss.

Who the fuck CARES what political party somebody 'identifies' with? Doesn't amount to a bucket of warm piss.

lol yes, but I'm neither a Trump nor Biden voter!

Powell has his demons to deal with, that's on him. He can pick whatever Party he wants. The only vote it changes is his own.

His announcement is 20 years too late.

lol yes, but I'm neither a Trump nor Biden voter!

Powell has his demons to deal with, that's on him. He can pick whatever Party he wants. The only vote it changes is his own.

That's just it --- it DOESN'T change anyone's vote. Nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY is ever required to vote according to their party affiliation if they have one.

So what's the point of having a party affiliation at all?

Indeed. That's why I've never bothered.

I think all Powell is saying is he doesn't wish to be associated with that party. Much like Rump said he didn't want to be associated with a party David Dookey was in. Until fifteen years later when the world's greatest memory suddenly "knew nothing" about who Dookey is.

Forum List

Back