Colin Powell "no longer" a Republican

Reminds me of the old woman witness in the movie 12 Angry Men. He dolls himself up, puts on his best suit and goes on CNN to declare "I am no longer a Republican!". Seeking that spotlight one last time. "I'm still around people and CNN and the usual old gang will let me roar and speak of my exploits. Make me relevant again!"

How many of the current voters for Trump or Biden even know who he is?

You obviously do since you're here commenting about him.

Who the fuck CARES what political party somebody 'identifies' with? Doesn't amount to a bucket of warm piss.

lol yes, but I'm neither a Trump nor Biden voter!

Powell has his demons to deal with, that's on him. He can pick whatever Party he wants. The only vote it changes is his own.

That's just it --- it DOESN'T change anyone's vote. Nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY is ever required to vote according to their party affiliation if they have one.

So what's the point of having a party affiliation at all?

Indeed. That's why I've never bothered.

So what is the whole "I'm a registered Democrat" mean?

Don't they have to vote for the party they are registered to?

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.
This just in, Hitler says he has officially become aligned with the Nazi party as well.

Notice how the Left now see Powell, Jeb Bush, Graham, and John Bolton and newfound bosom buddies.
What a crock of frauds.
Take them. Take them all!!

Just because they are willing to be honest about Trump doesn't excuse the things they have done.

Just because they are willing to be honest about Trump doesn't excuse the things they have done.
FIFY

Just because they are willing to be honest about Trump after he's thrown them under the bus doesn't excuse the things they have done.

Reminds me of the old woman witness in the movie 12 Angry Men. He dolls himself up, puts on his best suit and goes on CNN to declare "I am no longer a Republican!". Seeking that spotlight one last time. "I'm still around people and CNN and the usual old gang will let me roar and speak of my exploits. Make me relevant again!"

How many of the current voters for Trump or Biden even know who he is?

You obviously do since you're here commenting about him.

Who the fuck CARES what political party somebody 'identifies' with? Doesn't amount to a bucket of warm piss.

lol yes, but I'm neither a Trump nor Biden voter!

Powell has his demons to deal with, that's on him. He can pick whatever Party he wants. The only vote it changes is his own.

That's just it --- it DOESN'T change anyone's vote. Nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY is ever required to vote according to their party affiliation if they have one.

So what's the point of having a party affiliation at all?

Indeed. That's why I've never bothered.

So what is the whole "I'm a registered Democrat" mean?

Don't they have to vote for the party they are registered to?

NO they absolutely do not.

The only reasons I've ever heard for registering with a party, and they're both iffy:

-- I had a gf who told me she registered as a Republican so she could have a voice in her community government;
-- in a few states (though not mine) state law says you have to be registered with a party in order to vote in that state's primary. Of course in such a state that's easily accomplished in five minutes.

After that you vote for anybody you want or any combination --- which would not be possible if you had to vote for a party you're registered with. In fact if it worked that way there would be no reason to vote at all .... they could just count "this many Republicans" and "that many Democrats" and that would be the whole election.

You'd never know it from the slavish dichotomists on a board like this but the universe really isn't made up of two elements called "Democrat and Republican". More of us are neither than either. Because there's no point.

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.
He hasn't been a republican for as long as I can remember. A true RINO

I always liked him. Intelligent, decent man. I was hoping he'd run for President, but he was way too smart for that.

What's a RINO?

Don't tell me what the acronym stands for, everybody knows that. I'm asking what it means.

Oh nose! And we lost JakeStarkey too!

What's a RINO?

Don't tell me what the acronym stands for, everybody knows that. I'm asking what it means.
Read a book

Oh nose! And we lost JakeStarkey too!
In name only, I would think.

What's a RINO?

Read a book

Hey, YOU used the term, you must have a definition.

Currently a RINO is anyone that doesn't bow to Trump

The wierd thing is that TRUMP actully IS a RINO. He's no Republican. He's an opportunist

oh good--he finally came out of the closet. He has never been anything but a swamp rat.

The wierd thing is that TRUMP actully IS a RINO. He's no Republican. He's an opportunist
Yeah, a multi billionairre who sacrificed his empire , refused a salary, put his life through Hell, to make America great, censored and banned and now could be jailed by his traitor friends. What an opportunist.

Yeah, a multi billionairre who sacrificed his empire , refused a salary, put his life through Hell, to make America great, censored and banned and now could be jailed by his traitor friends. What an opportunist.
YUP

A reminder of the traitorous, Neocon Colon Powell's idiotic and false presentation that Israel and the "16" intelligence agencies of the US came up to rationalize an attack Iraq, apparently because Israel was butthurt Saddam sent some lame missiles their way at some point when threatened by them. The Fake News of course used the ridiculous ploy that it was about Neocon George Bush wanting Iraq oil which never made sense since oil companies in the USA are not nationalized. Colon Powell should be in prison for crimes against humanity and for working for a foreign government.

Forum List

Back