Colege Kids Sign Petition to Have Gun Owners Executed in FEMA Camps

I don't know

College kids are pretty smart

If they think gun owners should go to death camps, maybe we should listen

don't you have somewhere else to troll, like on foot in the middle of an interstate highway or toxic swamp?

lol

Sorry

Didn't realize how serious you are about these "Colege" kids

College should be called re-education camps.

It's where all of our journalists come from and most of your actors and leaders come from.

It's why even though Obama has been exposed as a bold-faced liar he still gets a 37% approval rating. It's not the fact that he lies that matters to them, but the fact that he speaks their language. It's why he pushes education and not job creation so much.

Last edited:
Registration does not necessarily follow back ground checks, but they do tend to since it is so easy to start registration by not destroying the background check records.

Under current law these background check records are supposed to be destroyed. Do you have any evidence of the ATF or any other government agency (federal or state) not destroying the records?
Do you have evidence that they are? Anyone that assumes the best case scenario in anything is a fool.

And we don't need to speculate on what the inevitable outcome to registration is, we have numerous examples around the globe.

i would have totally signed this petition. with my "lets be real name": george w. hitler.

I would have signed it "JimBowie1958, www.usmessageboard.com"

Lol, and the real Jim Bowie would cut your heart out like he did some of those guys who attacked him on the Sand Bart fight if he ever caught you doing that.

Of course men like him are dead and gone, as is the age where a man's word was his currency and his honor more precious than life itself.

Yeah, well, I'd rip his heart and show it to him before he dies!

Then, he'd think "Oh, that was a mistake."

I couldn't disagree more. Throughout history the results are unarguable...

background checks=registration=confiscation

-Geaux

Which unarguable history is that?
The one on Earth? Not sure how it went down on your home planet.

The US has had background checks for decades. None have led to Gun Registrations
The US has required some weapons and owners to register. There have never been confiscations

What history are you talking about?

I don't know

College kids are pretty smart

If they think gun owners should go to death camps, maybe we should listen

don't you have somewhere else to troll, like on foot in the middle of an interstate highway or toxic swamp?

lol

Sorry

I was joking.

Hey, if you can joke about sending gun owners to death camps, don't get all sensitive about any suggestions from me as to where you can go play.

:razz:

I would have signed it "JimBowie1958, www.usmessageboard.com"

Lol, and the real Jim Bowie would cut your heart out like he did some of those guys who attacked him on the Sand Bart fight if he ever caught you doing that.

Of course men like him are dead and gone, as is the age where a man's word was his currency and his honor more precious than life itself.

Really? So you have actually done this to someone?

what are you not telling us, Toro?

I'm telling you that your sig is over the 10 line limit!

Are you crazy, man?

You're playing with USMB fire!

Which unarguable history is that?
The one on Earth? Not sure how it went down on your home planet.

The US has had background checks for decades. None have led to Gun Registrations
The US has required some weapons and owners to register. There have never been confiscations

What history are you talking about?

We've had confiscations. http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...un-confiscation-underway-in-new-york-n1758137

lol

Sorry

College should be called re-education camps.

It's where all of our journalists come from and most of your actors and leaders come from.

It's why even though Obama has been exposed as a bold-faced liar he still gets a 37% approval rating. It's not the fact that he lies that matters to them, but the fact that he speaks their language. It's why he pushes education and not job creation so much.

Good point. Our Public School System has become a Communist Globalist Indoctrination System. But thankfully, more & more Americans are opting out of Government-Schooling. They're exploring other viable options.

Last edited:
Idiocracy was a documentary.

I'm telling you that your sig is over the 10 line limit!

Are you crazy, man?

You're playing with USMB fire!

No, it is exactly ten lines of text.

:razz:

Not true!

If I post this in my sig

ShockBlast_Adriana-Lima-181.jpg

Even though I'd probably get about a billion rep points, admin would rap my knuckles though I have no text.

This Really Important Ruling was handed down during the Era of Gunny, aka The Good Old Days of USMB.

So, for God's sake man, change your sig!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back