Colege Kids Sign Petition to Have Gun Owners Executed in FEMA Camps

A good petitioner can get people to sign almost anything - and I'm sure that some Alex Jones diciple knew that when he decided to make this petition and see how many people would sign it.

I am willing to sign it right now

Always knew you were a Communist psycho.
Communists don't have petitions
You can't argue with a petition....it is unAmerican

Enough people want you in camp, you go

It is your patriotic duty

I am willing to sign it right now

I know you fancy yourself a hilarious Bill Maher wannabe, but it just ain't happening. I believe you really would gladly sign such a petition. Because you are a hateful Communist Globalist. You do wish death and imprisonment on those who hold different political views. You're not well Comrade. Get some help. :cuckoo:

Lets be real here. when you have some individuals petitioning to have legal American citizens, exercising a constitutional right executed, don't you think there is a problem? and lets take it one step farther. you actually have other so called tolerant individuals agreeing with them and justifying their actions. who really are the uncivilized animals here?

I know you fancy yourself a hilarious Bill Maher wannabe, but it just ain't happening. I believe you really would gladly sign such a petition. Because you are a hateful Communist Globalist. You do wish death and imprisonment on those who hold different political views. You're not well Comrade. Get some help. :cuckoo:

You can't argue with College kids or petitions

Enough people sign....you go

Lets be real here. when you have some individuals petitioning to have legal American citizens, exercising a constitutional right executed, don't you think there is a problem? and lets take it one step farther. you actually have other so called tolerant individuals agreeing with them and justifying their actions. who really are the uncivilized animals here?

Yeah, one deranged Communist here finally admitted he or she would gladly sign the petition. Others are hiding behind sarcastic ridicule. Don't let em fool ya though, some have no problem with imprisoning or even executing those who hold differing political views. It's very disturbing. So, many will choose to laugh at this, but it's really not funny. These cretins do vote. And the Communists they vote for are definitely not joking about disarming Citizens.

You can't argue with College kids or petitions

Enough people sign....you go

Seriously Comrade, get some help. You've lost it. :cuckoo:

lets be real here. these are signs of the end times. buy more guns.

'end times' or not, still buy more guns. Arming yourself is a very wise idea. You don't have to fear 'end times' to feel a need to properly protect yourself and your family.

Yeah, one deranged Communist here finally admitted he or she would gladly sign the petition. Others are hiding behind sarcastic ridicule. Don't let em fool ya though, some have no problem with imprisoning or even executing those who hold differing political views. It's very disturbing. So, many will choose to laugh at this, but it's really not funny. These cretins do vote. And the Communists they vote for are definitely not joking about disarming Citizens.

what these gun grabbing lunatics have to realize is gun owners are growing. and growing at a rapid rate. even in this we are coming for your guns environment 47% of households still admit to having a gun. 20,000,000 new permits a year. people who never had guns before are getting them the more the anti crowd pushes, the larger the pro gun crowd grows. the stronger gun lobbyists grow. these self defeating idiots should be more concerned about the people they are trying to trample now and how they will react in kind to them in the future. they are a shrining minority

what these gun grabbing lunatics have to realize is gun owners are growing. and growing at a rapid rate. even in this we are coming for your guns environment 47% of households still admit to having a gun. 20,000,000 new permits a year. people who never had guns before are getting them the more the anti crowd pushes, the larger the pro gun crowd grows. the stronger gun lobbyists grow. these self defeating idiots should be more concerned about the people they are trying to trample now and how they will react in kind to them in the future. they are a shrining minority

Yeah it was very sad observing a hateful Communist here admitting he or she would gladly sign such a petition. Death and imprisonment for merely holding differing political views? Man, that's just lunacy. But yeah, it's your Constitutional right to protect yourself and your family by way of arms. And the number of Citizens doing that is growing rapidly. Things are not getting better. They're getting worse. Protecting yourself and your Family is a solemn responsibility. It shouldn't be taken lightly.

Mass civil unrest upheaval is not just a paranoid delusion. It's actually a very real possibility. We're much closer to the abyss than most would like to acknowledge. Too many are far too dependent on technology and Government. It really won't take much to send us over the edge. Disease and Natural Disasters will likely be the triggers for upheaval. I mean, how many people are really prepared for even minor disasters? Not many. So being prepared for such unrest is very wise. And it's not just about arming yourself. Being prepared encompasses a wide variety of options. I know most will continue to call it 'silly paranoia', but i don't think it is. I think it's just good common sense.

Last edited:
No Joke.

» Students Sign Petition To Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And I don't care if it is at Alex 'nut-Case' Jones site. Facts are still facts and too many of todays college students are fascists to the core.

My advice?

Stop reading crazy Alex Jones.

Oh stop it, you know you're one of those loony Communists who would have gladly signed this petition. Who you kiddin? :eusa_hand:

First of all...

Gun owners will not be executed in FEMA Camps

As long as they do their chores

No Joke.

» Students Sign Petition To Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And I don't care if it is at Alex 'nut-Case' Jones site. Facts are still facts and too many of todays college students are fascists to the core.

My advice?

Stop reading crazy Alex Jones.

Oh stop it, you know you're one of those loony Communists who would have gladly signed this petition. Who you kiddin? :eusa_hand:

That must be the case. ::slap:

The FEMA Camps are kind of like Hogans Heroes

Gun owners will love it

Forum List

Back