Colege Kids Sign Petition to Have Gun Owners Executed in FEMA Camps

That what right wingers imagine what college is all about is usually very far from the reality. It comes from a lack of experience.

Lol, I have a BS in Comp Sci and my wife has a Masters in Geology.

The libtard myth that conservatives are not well educated was invented so libtards could feel superior to the rest of us.

But that is all it is; a myth.

Meanwhile, there is no end of the ridiculous petitions that libtard college students will sign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwm8naiE5iU]College Students Petition to Ban Black Backpacks After Boston Bombing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6Z0lE_YtA]College Kids Sign Petition to Allow Obama to Spy on Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1oRQApuk4E]Petition to End Womens Suffrage (Right to Vote) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxypRWZODQ]Water Banning Petition - Penn And Teller - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4]Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal the FIRST AMENDMENT. Seriously! Watch! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApskzEmCX9I&list=PLa8S4GilqogQILnrvxLgZREFkebrMfJ3f]Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal 6th and 7th Amendments (Right to Speedy & Public Trial by Jury) - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Comp-sci and geology are well rounded degrees that give one insight into the human condition....... :lmao:

No, it was an example of time spent on various campuses, and thus familiarity of college life, dumbass. Lol, you ask for X, then when X is given, deny that it is W, roflmao.

One of my second year psych classes had us set up and conduct psych experiments, I did mine on peer pressure. You'd be amazed how even well educated individuals respond given the proper circumstances. I'd be willing to bet those videos are student psych experiments for credit. :lol:

I think such could be done, but I think the pranksters had more material credit in mind than college credit.

The secondary problem is too many people that go to college shouldnt be there, really, because they are doomed to fail unless they socially engineer their degree somehow.

The primary problem is that our universities are churning out leftwing fascists by the hundreds of thousands each year and these vermin go straight into our government and it's supporting corporate structure.

Lol, I have a BS in Comp Sci and my wife has a Masters in Geology.

The libtard myth that conservatives are not well educated was invented so libtards could feel superior to the rest of us.

But that is all it is; a myth.

Meanwhile, there is no end of the ridiculous petitions that libtard college students will sign.

College Students Petition to Ban Black Backpacks After Boston Bombing - YouTube

College Kids Sign Petition to Allow Obama to Spy on Fox News - YouTube

Petition to End Womens Suffrage (Right to Vote) - YouTube

Water Banning Petition - Penn And Teller - YouTube

Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal the FIRST AMENDMENT. Seriously! Watch! - YouTube

Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal 6th and 7th Amendments (Right to Speedy & Public Trial by Jury) - YouTube

Yeah, Comp-sci and geology are well rounded degrees that give one insight into the human condition....... :lmao:

No, it was an example of time spent on various campuses, and thus familiarity of college life, dumbass. Lol, you ask for X, then when X is given, deny that it is W, roflmao.

One of my second year psych classes had us set up and conduct psych experiments, I did mine on peer pressure. You'd be amazed how even well educated individuals respond given the proper circumstances. I'd be willing to bet those videos are student psych experiments for credit. :lol:

I think such could be done, but I think the pranksters had more material credit in mind than college credit.

The secondary problem is too many people that go to college shouldnt be there, really, because they are doomed to fail unless they socially engineer their degree somehow.

The primary problem is that our universities are churning out leftwing fascists by the hundreds of thousands each year and these vermin go straight into our government and it's supporting corporate structure.
You claim all of this and still infer you have developed rational cognitive skills..... Sure thing there hazlnut... Uummmmm, what was your name again?

The most foolish and stupid folks on earth can be found on America's campuses of "advanced learning."

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7

You claim all of this and still infer you have developed rational cognitive skills..... Sure thing there hazlnut... Uummmmm, what was your name again?

I demonstrate my rational skills and you wouldn't be able to evaluate them since you are an irrational person who confuses your fascist ideology with reason.

And my name is 'Go fuck yourself, bitch'.

I demonstrate my rational skills and you wouldn't be able to evaluate them since you are an irrational person who confuses your fascist ideology with reason.

:lmao:

Have some KY to go with that butt hurt.

Oh and you could surely benefit from psychoanalysis paired with anti-psychotics oh Hazlnut. :thup:

Oh and you could surely benefit from psychoanalysis paired with anti-psychotics oh Hazlnut. :thup:

Lol, please keep demonstrating how you have nothing of substance to say, ass hat.

roflmao

Did you go to college, and if so, what did you study?

I studied a lot of things, but got my Bachelor of Science degree in Comp Sci with a specialty in Information Systems, and a minor in history and mathematics from the University of Maryland.

But of course, I could just be lying my ass off like Jake the Fake Starkey does all the time or any one of a dozen libtards that post here.

Lol, please keep demonstrating how you have nothing of substance to say, ass hat.

roflmao

Okay, since you're conspicuously obtuse I'll elucidate. (Means you are too dense to understand and I have to point out the obvious.....).
You read like the right wing version of hazlnut and rdean. The only difference between you three is your sociopolitical paradigm.
please keep demonstrating how you have nothing of substance to say

In your case that is a self-evident form of projection. Try again Sputz.

roflmao

Okay, since you're conspicuously obtuse I'll elucidate. (Means you are too dense to understand and I have to point out the obvious.....).
You read like the right wing version of hazlnut and rdean. The only difference between you three is your sociopolitical paradigm.

*yawn*

video tape of college students sincerely signing ridiculous petition, and your response is nefarious blatherings and ad hominem.

roflmao

roflmao

*yawn*

video tape of college students sincerely signing ridiculous petition, and your response is nefarious blatherings and ad hominem.

roflmao
Delusional projection AND short memory span....... Yup folks fact is stranger than fiction...... Funnier too. :lmao:

Does anyone have any proof that the petition said anything about executing gunowners being executed in FEMA camps or is the OP fibbing again?

Does anyone have any proof that the petition said anything about executing gunowners being executed in FEMA camps or is the OP fibbing again?

I seriously doubt you as a loyal Obamabot, really cares. You know you're just gonna spew your programmed automated defense responses anyway. You Bots are all about defending the indefensible these days.

*yawn*

roflmao
Delusional projection AND short memory span....... Yup folks fact is stranger than fiction...... Funnier too. :lmao:

lol, you're such a moron.

I seriously doubt you as a loyal Obamabot, really cares. You know you're just gonna spew your programmed automated defense responses anyway. You Bots are all about defending the indefensible these days.

Rightwinger is a known liar and a demofascist. He cant wait to see Obama declared President for Life and ruling by decree with Congress disbanded.

Rightwinger is a known liar and a demofascist. He cant wait to see Obama declared President for Life and ruling by decree with Congress disbanded.

Why don't you admit to all the nice people that you lied on this thread

Show us what the petition actually said

USMB wants to know

Why don't you admit to all the nice people that you lied on this thread

Show us what the petition actually said

USMB wants to know

It's in the video, jack ass.

Lol, and the guy is audibly reading it to the signers.

Lord almighty, you are such a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back