Cold unfeelling scum comes out of the woodwork

It is this kind of talk that will propel the new gun laws. Long past time. Spoken as a life long owner of guns, the kind you hunt with.
You're either a liar or an idiot.

Probably the latter since you so easily fall for those Global Warming Scams.

The 2nd Amendment is there to keep a Tyrannical Gov't at bay. Authoritarian Tyrants like you two.

No 2nd Amendment equals no 1st Amendment and then all the others fall rapidly after that.

Irony: stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

Funny is the thought of every single gun in every single home actually trying to overthrow a "tyrannical government" that has a larger military than the next 13 millitaries combined.

Enough with the drama queen platitudes about prying your gun from your cold dead fingers. This is real. Those children were real. And, now they're dead.

Our love of violence is to blame. We're all responsible because we don't have the courage to make our country safe for our children.

I talked about this with my son a couple weeks ago (he's 10 yrs in the Army) and he said there was NO way the military would attack US citizens...they would fight the gov't first! You might get a few rogue liberal assholes that would work with the govt, but the majority would fight FOR the citizens. They will NOT get away with taking our guns without a fight!

Tell that to the dead at Kent State. And, there have been other times when the military followed the orders of the government.

OTOH, every armed citizen in the country would be but a gnat on the butt of our military. All the bluster and silly threats won't change that.

This is not about banning and no one has suggested that. Its a lie to say it is.

My own opinion is that its not about "control" either.

Its about being safe. We are not safe, our children are not safe.

Handing out more guns will not make us safer. We have the proof of that right in front of us but there is certainly nothing to stop people from buying more guns if they believe they'll be safer that way.

That's what all the posturing and bluster from the rw's is ignoring -

If you believe more guns will make you safer, the go out and buy more guns.

"Enough with the drama queen platitudes about prying your gun from your cold dead fingers. This is real. Those children were real. And, now they're dead."

And a part of the reason they are dead is people like you who refuse to address the actual problems.
They are cold dead proof that gun control laws do not control people who decide to break the law. Our children deserve real protection not just the mindless chanting of idealisic fantasy that only serves to make the problem worse.

I talked about this with my son a couple weeks ago (he's 10 yrs in the Army) and he said there was NO way the military would attack US citizens...they would fight the gov't first! You might get a few rogue liberal assholes that would work with the govt, but the majority would fight FOR the citizens. They will NOT get away with taking our guns without a fight!

Tell that to the dead at Kent State. And, there have been other times when the military followed the orders of the government.

OTOH, every armed citizen in the country would be but a gnat on the butt of our military. All the bluster and silly threats won't change that.

This is not about banning and no one has suggested that. Its a lie to say it is.

Handing out more guns will not make us safer. We have the proof of that right in front of us but there is certainly nothing to stop people from buying more guns if they believe they'll be safer that way.

Guns were banned in Chicago for decades.
For many years, we still managed to have one of the highest murder rates in the nation.
Why didn't our gun ban work?

How about your own lies.
None of the people you posted about, said that they blamed the dead children.

He would have found guns some where if his mother didn't have them. She did, so he knew an easy way to get them. But either way, he would have found other guns or some other means to do what he wanted to do. It isn't his mothers fault or anyone else's but his....he was a psycho.

LOL...I don't think so Gramps, deal with it.

It is this kind of talk that will propel the new gun laws. Long past time. Spoken as a life long owner of guns, the kind you hunt with.
You're either a liar or an idiot.

Probably the latter since you so easily fall for those Global Warming Scams.

The 2nd Amendment is there to keep a Tyrannical Gov't at bay. Authoritarian Tyrants like you two.

No 2nd Amendment equals no 1st Amendment and then all the others fall rapidly after that.

So you are going to take your AK and take down an Apache helicopter or an Abrams tank, right? You idiots are out of your minds. You are not going to have a successful revolution against the US military with what you have.

What is really your goal, and always has been, is the intimidation of the rest of we citizens. Well, go cry a river. We are not afraid of you or your pop guns. And we are going to take them away for the protection of the rest of us. Suck it up and live with it. You have spread enough tragedy and grief in this nation with the flooding of our nation with these weopons of war.

Huckabee didn't blame the kids! It's the left assholes that twists his words and others just for their own amusement....how would you know what a REAL Christian is anyway?

good point. Does anyone know what a true christian really is? There hasn't been an example of one since Jesus. Alot of people think they know, but they don't. Alot of shocked people at the end, should be funny.

Cold unfeelling scum comes out of the woodwork

Cold and unfeeling would be neglecting to reveal what one believe's is the truth.

One cannot reject God and kick Him out of the schools without inviting evil in.

Seems clear there is an escalation of evil in many forms in this country. One tragedy after another. Many are warning about this yet some are so self centered and believe themselves so in control of their own destiny that they have become the rigidly closed minds. We had nothing to do with getting on this planet and we are powerless on when we may have to leave. I personally have had great success with heeding God's warnings, respecting The Creator and entering His presence of love. I have also paid dearly when off to my own selfish pursuits.

2 Chronicles 30:9 For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.

hey Rocks instead of new ones.....how about they start enforcing the thousand or so that are already there?......you can make all the new ones you want.....if they are only weakly enforced.....what good are they?.....how about ZERO Tolerance for Violence committed by anyone against another.....and Prison terms to match the crime......with NO time off for "good" behavior.....you serve every minute.....

We have systematically removed God from all public life. The result is that there are victims of the Godless and soulless. These children were victims of a soulless killer who thought himself the ultimate God with the power of life and death over others.

In our past we have certainly had more guns than we have now. In parts of the country the open carrying of guns was universal. Violence wasn't a game. It was an every day part of life. We didn't have the kind of slaughter we have today. By removing religion, we have removed all internal controls on the marginal. They ARE God.

Just more proof that "Zero tolerance" and repressive gun control do not work except to endanger the innocent.

Had there been real "Zero tolerance" or repressive gun control, that fellow's mother would not have had those pistols nor the assault rifle. And twenty little kids would still be alive.

There is no reason for these guns to be flooding our streets. No reason for the sane among us to tolerate it any longer. Time to send them to the smelter.

Guns are Flooding Our Streets?

Please post pics. I live in Oakland CA, which has a high crime rate - and yet I have never ever seen a Flood Of Guns covering the streets.

He would have found guns some where if his mother didn't have them. She did, so he knew an easy way to get them. But either way, he would have found other guns or some other means to do what he wanted to do. It isn't his mothers fault or anyone else's but his....he was a psycho.

Thats the important thing to realize. To get to the guns he HAD TO KILL HIS OWN MOTHER.

Huckabee didn't blame the kids! It's the left assholes that twists his words and others just for their own amusement....how would you know what a REAL Christian is anyway?

good point. Does anyone know what a true christian really is? There hasn't been an example of one since Jesus. Alot of people think they know, but they don't. Alot of shocked people at the end, should be funny.

There are many true Christians....just not any perfect Christians! I'm Christian, and i'll be the first to admit i'm not perfect! I carry many of the same sins as anyone else...it's just that i KNOW they are sins and if i mess up i know i have to ask for forgiveness and TRY not to do whatever it was again. God knows what's in our hearts...He knows if we're being truthful about our downfalls and are actually repentant.

Like that old saying...
GOING TO CHURCH DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY MORE CHRISTIAN THAT STANDING IN A GARAGE MAKES YOU A CAR......

We as well as China are seeing a rise in killings and attacks in schools.

China has very strict gun control, yet school children & teachers are being killed with knives and axes.

America's majority of religion is Christianity.
China's is Confucianism.

So it does not seem that it is gun control (lack of gun control) or religion.

What do the two countries have in common?

Both countries have a lack in mental health facilities.

Last edited:
If Adam Lanz [sic] had not had a gun, 20 children and six adults would still be dead. They might have been hacked to death with an axe, but they would still be dead. They might have been soaked with flammable liquid and burned alive. The whole idea of removing defense and leaving, intact, the culture that inculcates this kind of violence and expecting it to be a cure is ludicrous.

Bull. Shit.

To make an absurd rationalization like that belies an abject ignorance of what went on in Newtown and why LanzA did what he did. And a disturbing ignorance about exactly what these guns were used for.

When someone wants to murder they will find a way to do it. Guns or no guns.

Your fallacy is the false premise of the first five words.

"Murder" can be done with any number of tools. Newtown (and Aurora and Tucson and all the others) are not acts of murder; they're acts of random-target carnage. And you don't inflict mass carnage with baseball bats.

Recognize the difference between what Adam Lanza did to his mother, who he knew well, and what he did to twenty kids and six school staffers, who were random.
Murder; carnage - know the difference.

We have systematically removed God from all public life. The result is that there are victims of the Godless and soulless. These children were victims of a soulless killer who thought himself the ultimate God with the power of life and death over others.

In our past we have certainly had more guns than we have now. In parts of the country the open carrying of guns was universal. Violence wasn't a game. It was an every day part of life. We didn't have the kind of slaughter we have today. By removing religion, we have removed all internal controls on the marginal. They ARE God.

Actually, they were the victims of a mentally deranged man.

How do you explain the lack of mass murder incidents in European and Asian schools? You know, where there's no religion.

If Adam Lanz [sic] had not had a gun, 20 children and six adults would still be dead. They might have been hacked to death with an axe, but they would still be dead. They might have been soaked with flammable liquid and burned alive. The whole idea of removing defense and leaving, intact, the culture that inculcates this kind of violence and expecting it to be a cure is ludicrous.

Bull. Shit.

To make an absurd rationalization like that belies an abject ignorance of what went on in Newtown and why LanzA did what he did. And a disturbing ignorance about exactly what these guns were used for.

"If Adam Lanz had been an insane assylum where he and all the other crazies belong (proof of medication required), 20 children and six adults would not be dead." I believe that is what you meant to say.

Guns were banned in Chicago for decades.
For many years, we still managed to have one of the highest murder rates in the nation.
Why didn't our gun ban work?
Because bad guys think laws are for other people, and they take advantage of unarmed people, since they carry theirs. And there was no worry anyone would shoot back, at least 99% of the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back