Code Pink mob shuts down Rove book event

Rove was trying to make a buck adn I bet these silly women helped him get some FREE publicity.

The peole at the town halls wanted to get access to their reps and a bunch of peole shouted them down.

Keeping them from being better represented.

Why did you people cheer that and now are all pissed off now????

By Michelle Malkin • March 30, 2010 02:31 AM They’re baaaaaack in full force. The speech-stifling, original angry mob of Code Pinkos shouted down Karl Rove during a book tour event in Beverly Hills tonight — forcing him to cut his remarks short and leave before attendees could get their books signed. Code Pink co-founder/terror-coddler/Obama funder Jodie Evans pulled her old “citizens’ arrest” prank and stormed right up to Rove with handcuffs. She and other members tried to incite the crowd with shouts of “war criminal.”

October 2008…
YouTube - CODEPINK GOES ON STAGE TO DO CITIZEN ARREST of ROVE!!

YouTube - Karl Rove Chased Out of UCSB 2/25/10

the rest at.Michelle Malkin Code Pink mob shuts down Rove book event

What else would one expect from a gaggle of idiots?

Is 'gaggle' the grammatically correct term? I had thought it was 'flock' or 'herd'... I coul be wrong.

No....it's a gaggle of geeks and an influx of idiots :)

In a thread about free speach they try to riegn in free speech ...how predictable

So wait:

Going to Town Halls to shout down Democrats while other people are trying to get questions in = Okay

Going to Book signings to shout down Karl Rove while other people are trying to get questions = Not okay.

:cuckoo:

Where is the outrage from our resident lefties condemning Code Pink's behavior?

Funny how you would try to spin this to your benefit after all of the lame excuses you righties have been making for a minority group of righties who acted less than civil.

Oh well just more of the same base hypocrisy from the right as they continually flip flop and try to make a political gain out of everything even if it contradicts what they spewed out 24 hours prior.

The right has shown repeatedly that they have no integrity and them trying to make something out of this after they made excuses for their own proves it.

Now, it's on YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBH4lXAauDI]YouTube - Karl Rove Gets Disrupted By Code Pink At Book Event[/ame]

Forum List

Back