Code Pink mob shuts down Rove book event

I'm sure Mr. Rove is secretly happy that Code Pink pulled this publicity stunt. Book sales might have been poor at his signings due to the cancellations, but the overall press has probably helped sell books. Way to hurt Mr. Rove!

Do you disagree he was called a war criminal? Is that not on par?

The only claim you own is that Rove is not a "convicted" criminal ...war or otherwise. To suggest he is not a known criminal is perverse.

Rove is evil on so many levels. Any who would defend him are sick psycophants with no conscience. Sociopathic groupies. They remind me of women that marry serial child killers and rapists while they serve life sentences or await thier deaths in prison.

Last night I dreamed I had Rove having drugged him and secured him in an old and abandoned slaughterhouse. The generator rumbled and the lights pulsed in the background as I laid the still incapacitated monster on a cot inside a steel king sizes metal box spring frame. The frame rail springs where still in place surrounding the cot and its hideous occupant. I had no emotion as I took #3 shark hooks with stainless steel leaders and drove the razor tips into the putrid flesh in various positions around the exterior of the devils spawn. Upon completion of the baiting of the hooks I connected each one to a spring and with a strong yank on each wire drove the hooks home and stretched the spring and tied off the wire. The strange web finished Rove came out of his coma induced by an anti drugging injection. He was a human trampoline and I could not resist climbing onto it standing on his chest. I started flexing my knees in rythim his eyes bugging out with each small bounce. He could not scream out from the force of my 230 pound on his chest. I started jumping with more and more vigor. The hooks tore deeper and deeper and blood came drooling out of the 50 or more gapping wounds. My phone is ringing and I must awake and finish this delightful excersize later.

The least of Roves concerns should be a few negative words.

What is wrong with you??? That kind of talk is just plain crazy!!! Are you trying to be funny??? If you are, it's not the least bit funny. And if you are not shooting for humor here, you need to call a shrink ASAP. :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fW7MoINvQc]YouTube - The Everly Brothers - All I have to do is dream[/ame]

They should have let him speak.
This shouting down of people is just stupidity.

I wish the right would have agreed during the Town hall meetings where Voters came to listen to their representatives and a pack of assholes shouted everyone down and no one could speak OR listen.

I already said that sl

The only claim you own is that Rove is not a "convicted" criminal ...war or otherwise. To suggest he is not a known criminal is perverse.

Rove is evil on so many levels. Any who would defend him are sick psycophants with no conscience. Sociopathic groupies. They remind me of women that marry serial child killers and rapists while they serve life sentences or await thier deaths in prison.

Last night I dreamed I had Rove having drugged him and secured him in an old and abandoned slaughterhouse. The generator rumbled and the lights pulsed in the background as I laid the still incapacitated monster on a cot inside a steel king sizes metal box spring frame. The frame rail springs where still in place surrounding the cot and its hideous occupant. I had no emotion as I took #3 shark hooks with stainless steel leaders and drove the razor tips into the putrid flesh in various positions around the exterior of the devils spawn. Upon completion of the baiting of the hooks I connected each one to a spring and with a strong yank on each wire drove the hooks home and stretched the spring and tied off the wire. The strange web finished Rove came out of his coma induced by an anti drugging injection. He was a human trampoline and I could not resist climbing onto it standing on his chest. I started flexing my knees in rythim his eyes bugging out with each small bounce. He could not scream out from the force of my 230 pound on his chest. I started jumping with more and more vigor. The hooks tore deeper and deeper and blood came drooling out of the 50 or more gapping wounds. My phone is ringing and I must awake and finish this delightful excersize later.

The least of Roves concerns should be a few negative words.

What is wrong with you??? That kind of talk is just plain crazy!!! Are you trying to be funny??? If you are, it's not the least bit funny. And if you are not shooting for humor here, you need to call a shrink ASAP. :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fW7MoINvQc]YouTube - The Everly Brothers - All I have to do is dream[/ame]

:scared1:

The best boost for ANYONE to get public support is to have the DEMENTED ARSEHOLES at CODE PINK to attack you.

I cannot understand how anyone, even the delusional DEMS, could come to a different conclusion.

Last edited:
It does appear that the pics and such have been deleted ....
hmmm

One reference to a lady that you said would look better with a squid on her lap remains though.

It does appear that the pics and such have been deleted ....
hmmm

One reference to a lady that you said would look better with a squid on her lap remains though.

:eusa_hand:

It is an Mod Conspiracy lead by the abominable EZ to discredit my good name.

Now, get back to the milking!

:scared1:

Gotta live...gotta dream...:eek::eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLaeRUsWr0]YouTube - Heart - These Dreams (1985)[/ame]

Forum List

Back