Cockroaches Hate The Light: Judge In Trump Sham Trial Denies Cameras In Court; Expect Gag Order

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Proving liberals absplutely hate transparency and their desire to have the only narrative people hear be the one THEY put out (like the J6 Committee), DA Alvin Bragg's Judge has refused to allow cameras in the courtroom and is expected to place a gag order on Trump and his defense team.

Proving liberals absplutely hate transparency and their desire to have the only narrative people hear be the one THEY put out (like the J6 Committee), DA Alvin Bragg's Judge has refused to allow cameras in the courtroom and is expected to place a gag order on Trump and his defense team.

Uh...just about every news organization (all the major legitimate ones) was asking for cameras in the courtroom for transparency. As well as having the indictment unsealed before arraignment. But it looks like the judge didn't approve either.

Do you even read your own links?

The judge refused to allow cameras not Bragg?

Liberals broadcast a trial on Trump when he was not being able to defend himself before the country.

But now that he can defend himself, they wish to silence the cameras

Easy Peasy.
No liberal is silencing the request for any cameras. To the contrary, everyone wants to see the circus. :)

The judge said no.

The judge refused to allow cameras not Bragg?
I'm sure the judge is on the take.

After all, how many lawyers do you know who are not democrats?

Now, how many people in New York City do you know who are not democrats?

It is a hanging judge which is why he does not want you to watch.

I'm sure the judge is on the take.

After all, how many lawyers do you know who are not democrats?

Now, how many people in New York City do you know who are not democrats?

It is a hanging judge which is why he does not want you to watch.

Yep, this if the first time in recorded history a judge did not allow cameras in the court room!

:itsok:

If Trumpers couldn't lie -- they would just cut their tongues out because they wouldn't need em anymore....

"Trump’s legal team opposes allowing cameras in the courtroom where the former president will reportedly face more than 30 charges related to a hush-money deal with an adult film star, his lawyer Joe Tacopina said Monday after media organizations filed a request asking a judge to allow cameras. Trump’s lawyer Joe Tacopina said “we oppose” allowing cameras in the courtroom, he told Forbes, accusing prosecutors of wanting to make a “spectacle . . . they want that. We don't."

So it seems the judge is just honoring Trump's request.......why do you Trumpers lie so fucking much?? Or are you guys really that stupid?

Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all?

Apparently NOT. This is what I posted:

"DA Alvin Bragg's JUDGE has refused to allow..."

You were in such a rush to attack me and defend your partisanly criminal Democrats that you just humiliated yourself.

Go back to the kid's table, and let the grown-ups talk.

Last edited:
If Trumpers couldn't lie -- they would just cut their tongues out because they wouldn't need em anymore....

"Trump’s legal team opposes allowing cameras in the courtroom where the former president will reportedly face more than 30 charges related to a hush-money deal with an adult film star, his lawyer Joe Tacopina said Monday after media organizations filed a request asking a judge to allow cameras. Trump’s lawyer Joe Tacopina said “we oppose” allowing cameras in the courtroom, he told Forbes, accusing prosecutors of wanting to make a “spectacle . . . they want that. We don't."

So it seems the judge is just honoring Trump's request.......why do you Trumpers lie so fucking much?? Or are you guys really that stupid?

FORBES?! LOL

(Using snowflakes stupid standard tactic to prove a point)

That seems to quickly contradict the premise of this thread

An Obama appointed judge.

FORBES?! LOL

(Using snowflakes stupid standard tactic to prove a point)
Yes, Forbes....who Trump's lawyer actually had an interview with...

Can you show me any proof that Trump or anyone on his legal team is denying this?

I'll wait

Did I say they were, lil' triggered snowflake?

No.

Oh no, don't tell me your cult leader didn't tell you about the letter he sent to the judge?

"We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump’s presumption of innocence,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in the letter to Judge Juan Merchan, according to CNBC."

This is why I clown you morons....yall are literally too stupid to debate about anything....

Have cameras been allowed in NYC courts before this? Is it an exception?

Secret Trials are what liberals always do.

Expect the trial to be held behind closed doors as well.
Look forward to you spinning this....

“We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump’s presumption of innocence,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in the letter to Judge Juan Merchan"

Oh no, don't tell me your cult leader didn't tell you about the letter he sent to the judge?

Attorneys representing former President Donald Trump at his arraignment on Tuesday argued; "We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump’s presumption of innocence,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in the letter to Judge Juan Merchan, according to CNBC."

This is why I clown you morons....yall are literally too stupid to debate about anything....

As you and your fellow snowflakes continuously demonstrate, there is only one 'cult leader', and you follow, defend, parrot, lie and apologize for him without hesitation.

Good boy, lil' snowflake.

Forum List

Back