What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
coast-guard.jpg

What can I say? While this is a site steeped in humor, it often gets right down to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Our service prides itself on response time, SAR organization, and comprehensive rescue pattern analysis. But it’s tough to stay on task when the bulk of these cases involve people paralyzed from the neck up. ”
Read more: Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds – Duffel Blog

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
coast-guard.jpg

What can I say? While this is a site steeped in humor, it often gets right down to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Our service prides itself on response time, SAR organization, and comprehensive rescue pattern analysis. But it’s tough to stay on task when the bulk of these cases involve people paralyzed from the neck up. ”
Read more: Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds – Duffel Blog

That is about the closest thing to truth I have ever seen come out of that site. And I agree with it even if it's only supposed to be humor.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
t would be more accurate and less offensive to the Coast Guard to say that the Coast Guard saves everyone in trouble on the sea and most people get into trouble because they do stupid things.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List